EXPERIENCE OF AN IRISHMAN AFTER 6 YEARS RESEARCHING, PUTS HIS TRUST IN DR. PRADEEP SETHI AND DR.ARIKA BANSAL @ EUGENIX INDIA ,FOR HAIR TRANSPLANTATION OF A COMBINATION OF SCALP AND BEARD HAIR.

32 minutes ago, paddyirishman said:

@Panamera13 Thank you very much for the great comparison pictures. It's only when you put up pictures side by side we can truly see the great result I have achieved. I don't know how to put the pictures in that format myself so if you could do some more pictures like that I would be very thankful.

Progress pics of @paddyirishman

pad1.png

pad2.png

Edited by Panamera13
  • Thanks 1

What a difference a charà.I hope your result matches the kindness  and advice you gave to me when i first landed here clueless!!

Its some transformation brother and its only going to get better!

• Thanks 1

On 5/28/2020 at 3:44 AM, paddyirishman said:

@Panamera13 Thank you very much.👍

Here is few more I had taken in the car last week or so.

Paddy

20200514_140444.jpg

20200514_140448.jpg

20200429_185220.jpg

Amazing 

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

6 MONTH UPDATE 

DENSITY HAS IMPROVED EVEN MORE IN THE LAST MONTH TO GREATLY ACHIEVE THAT ILLUSION OF DENSITY.  I CAN SAY THAT THE TRANSPLANTED HAIR HAS MATURED FURTHER OVER THIS PERIOD ALSO.

SLOW GROWING HAIR THAT WAS IMPLANTED INTO THE HAIRLINE WILL CONTINUE TO CATCH UP ON GROWTH ON THE REST OF THE TRANSPLANTED HAIR IN THE COMING MONTHS AHEAD.  THIS WILL ADD TO THE DENSITY AND FURTHER IMPROVE THE OVERALL LOOK OF NATURALNESS . 

I SENT PICTURES AND SPOKE TO DR. PRADEEP AND HE SAID MY GROWTH IS VERY GOOD AND THEIR WILL BE FURTHER IMPROVEMENT AHEAD . I'M ONLY AT THE 6 MONTH MARK NOW AND I'M REALLY PLEASED WITH HOW MY HT HAS TURNED OUT TO DATE. 

ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS FEEL FREE. 

ALL THE BEST , 

PADDY

Screenshot_20200505-211016.thumb.png.0ece6e9de1d6e2ac51abfebce52a6951.png

Screenshot_20200529-193242.png

Screenshot_20200531-004304.png

20200528_133506.jpg

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Paddy that's a stellar result mate, even more so at only the six month mark! You've gone through the hard yards to your credit so now reap the rewards. Imagine your results in another six months! Extremely happy for you mate. Looking forward to further updates!

There seems to be 2 choice of packages from this doctor, maybe I missed it earlier in this thread but would you mind letting me know which one you went for please? Top quality results well done. 

Edited by Scooter007

Hi Paddyirishman!

This is a great read and you have pretty good results.  Like you I am NW6 but I wear a hairpiece and have done for almost 25 years.  I'm sick of it now..I was seriously considering SMP but then I starting see results like yours and thought hell, I still have a shot at a decent result.  So I have been seriously thinking about a HT from Eugenix.  I've already reached out to them and have a quote..Your posting solidified what I've been thinking.  Just need to find the courage to do it now!

On 6/1/2020 at 10:44 PM, paddyirishman said:

6 MONTH UPDATE 

DENSITY HAS IMPROVED EVEN MORE IN THE LAST MONTH TO GREATLY ACHIEVE THAT ILLUSION OF DENSITY.  I CAN SAY THAT THE TRANSPLANTED HAIR HAS MATURED FURTHER OVER THIS PERIOD ALSO.

SLOW GROWING HAIR THAT WAS IMPLANTED INTO THE HAIRLINE WILL CONTINUE TO CATCH UP ON GROWTH ON THE REST OF THE TRANSPLANTED HAIR IN THE COMING MONTHS AHEAD.  THIS WILL ADD TO THE DENSITY AND FURTHER IMPROVE THE OVERALL LOOK OF NATURALNESS . 

I SENT PICTURES AND SPOKE TO DR. PRADEEP AND HE SAID MY GROWTH IS VERY GOOD AND THEIR WILL BE FURTHER IMPROVEMENT AHEAD . I'M ONLY AT THE 6 MONTH MARK NOW AND I'M REALLY PLEASED WITH HOW MY HT HAS TURNED OUT TO DATE. 

ALL THE BEST , 

PADDY

20200528_133506.jpg

Looking so great @paddyirishman Amazing from where you started. Very excited for you and what next few months bring😃👌👌

On 6/2/2020 at 3:14 AM, paddyirishman said:

6 MONTH UPDATE 

ALL THE BEST , 

PADDY

20200528_133506.jpg

Looking good @paddyirishman. The density looks really good, specially in the frontal photos. 

Even if it stopped right here, I think this is an excellent result but I am sure we will see even more improvement.

On 12/7/2019 at 4:08 AM, paddyirishman said:

7th DAY UPDATE , HEADWASH AND REMOVING OF CRUSTS.  

I HAVE SOAKED MY SCALP WITH SHAMPOO AND LOTS OF SUDS WITH VERY LUKE WARM WATER FOR 30 MINUTES AS INSTRUCTED BY DR.SHISHIR. I ALSO CAME UP WITH THE IDEA OF PUTTING A LIGHT PLASTIC SHOWER CAP ON OVER THE SCALP TO HELP ALL THOSE SHAMPOO SUDS TO SOAK INTO THE CRUSTS ON MY RECIPENT, ALSO I ENSURED THE SUDS WENT ONTO MY DONER AREA ALSO TO CLEAN AND REFRESH IT.  I AM NOW FINISHED TAKING THE MEDICATION SO I DONT HAVE TO PUT THE ANTISEPTIC SOLUTION OR ANTISEPTIC OINTMENT ON MY DONER FROM NOW ONWORDS.

AFTER 3O MINS I TOOK OFF THE SHOWER CAP AND GENTLY MASSAGED MY RECIPENT AREA ALL OVER WITH THE TIPS OF MY FINGERS FOR 5 MINUTES. THE CRUSTS HAVE REALLY COME AWAY FROM THE SCALP WITH PERSISTENCE,  NOW AND AGAIN ADDING MORE SUDS TO MY RECIPENT. I THEN POUR LUKE WATER WITH A SMALL JUG OVER ALL MY RECIPENT SEVERAL TIMES AND THEN DO THE SAME RINSING THE DONER .

I THEN PUT MORE SHAMPOO SUDS ON MY RECIPENT AND DONER AND MASSAGE IN AGAIN GENTLY FOR A FEW MINUTES AND POUR LUKE WARM WATER OVER AGAIN TO REMOVE ANY MORE SMALL CRUSTS HERE AND THERE. I HAVE REMOVED ALL THE CRUSTS EXCEPT A VERY TINY AMOUNT THAT IS NORMAL ON THE FIRST ATTEMPT  THAT I WONT FORCE, I WILL WAIT A FEW DAYS AND REPEAT ALL OF THE ABOVE TO REMOVE THEM THEN.

PICTURES BEFORE AND AFTER HEAD WASH. 

YES I KNOW THE ONE WITH THE SHOWER CAP IS RIDICULOUS AND EMBARRASSING,  HOWEVER IT MIGHT HELP SOMEBODY OUT THERE , TO REMOVE ANY STUBBORN CRUSTS.

TOP TIPS  SOAK YOUR HEAD FOR 30 MINUTES , WEAR A SHOWER CAP, USE VERY MILD SHAMPOO LIKE JOHNSONS BABY SHAMPOO TO BE GENTLE ON THAT TENDER AND INFLAMED SCALP, AS IT HAS NO PARABENS, SULPHATES AND DYES. 

I WILL UPDATE YOU VERY SOON WITH INFORMATION AND PICTURE OF SCALP AFTER THE HEAD WASH, ALSO UPDATE ON CONDITION OF SKIN UNDER THE CHIN AFTER THE BEARD EXTRACTIONS

ALL THE BEST FOR NOW.

...............PADDY.............

20191128_184523.jpg

20191128_212815.jpg

20191206_205609.jpg

Will be following a lot of these tips and putting some gauze on the recipient area while soaking. Thanks again Paddy.

5 more hours and I cannot wait to wash my head.

Edited by Pyrat

2 hours ago, Pyrat said:

Will be following a lot of these tips and putting some gauze on the recipient area while soaking. Thanks again Paddy.

5 more hours and I cannot wait to wash my head.

Goodluck buddy. Let us know how you get on👍

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Amazing results for 6 months. Absolutely life changing congratulations Paddy, you’ve got an amazing head of hair now.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...

Im blown away by the transformation. Its very kind of @paddyirishman to share the whole procedure and updates. I was fearful of clinics further afield aside of some in Belgium/America and Canada, but wow, Eugenix certainly have got it nailed. 

Im intruiged by the decision not to use finisteride too, as thats a route I would prefer.

Great stuff. As @Fluffhead mentions, if you have time an update would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards

Hi Paddy, I have been really impressed by Eugenix and it seems your result is top notch. Really happy for you?

How many days did you have to stay in Delhi after the procedure?

I myself am considering Eugenix but this Covid situation is making it tough. I'll be travelling from London so want to understand their protocols around travelling back.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hope all is well @paddyirishman we’ve missed you 🙏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.