EXPERIENCE OF AN IRISHMAN AFTER 6 YEARS RESEARCHING, PUTS HIS TRUST IN DR. PRADEEP SETHI AND DR.ARIKA BANSAL @ EUGENIX INDIA ,FOR HAIR TRANSPLANTATION OF A COMBINATION OF SCALP AND BEARD HAIR.

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

Hello @Steeeve thanks for your comments. Yes my doner feels great and I'm very happy with it. It's still maturing to grow after it had been shaved to zero.  I knew before I went to Dr. Arika and Dr. Pradeep their work is really clean , and they take great care of their patients doner with extractions and not to overharvest in the same area as I have seen with so many other less experienced doctors in other clinics.

.........Paddy....

20200123_212731.thumb.jpg.ff4e1d7c8887daf247ba8700afec5147.jpg

Wow, Paddy, you donor is already looking great! Congrats on that!! Well, like I said, you’re already in great shape as you don’t look like you’ve had anything done, judging by the pictures you posted so far and while you may look like a bald guy right now you won’t look like that one day very very soon. 👍🏻👍🏻😬

• Thanks 1

Hi Paddy 

You're 100% correct regarding Dr Pradeep and Dr Arika in that they do not over harvest the donor area, in fact I'd say their donor management expertise is among the best in the industry. 

Thanks Paddy for all your meticulous research and for passing on such valuable knowledge and support... It was instrumental in my own decision in deciding to proceed with my own HT just before Christmas..

Im waiting a few more weeks to upload my own progress once the early growth is visible... My own donor happened to heal super quickly with no pain whatsoever. 

Keep up the great work on the forum Paddy .. 

Happy growing!! 

Z

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@MyHTwihtDrPradeep  and @Zoomster Thanks to both of you for your appreciation and very kind words. 

@MyHTwihtDrPradeep you will be made feel very welcome @Eugenix Hair Science with great hospitality,  and Dr.Pradeep  is an excellent and highly skilled Doctor, yes you have chosen a wonderful clinic.

@Zoomster Im very pleased to hear your doner has healed very well and quickly . You can now sit back and relax. I am looking forward to your updates.

.......Paddy.....

@BOW32 to answer your previous question about my beard grafts. They were all single hairs . I can not tell that beard grafts were removed from under my chin as there is no visible scarring to be seen by the naked eye whatsoever. The healing was really fast, fully healed in 7 days. The punch size used by Dr.Arika was only 0.7mm . I would have no hesitation whatsoever in using beard grafts later again if needed.20191210_114939.thumb.jpg.b512cfb6e1c2f643e799eb042985065f.jpg

Paddy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paddyirishman said:

@BOW32 to answer your previous question about my beard grafts. They were all single hairs . I can not tell that beard grafts were removed from under my chin as there is no visible scarring to be seen by the naked eye whatsoever. The healing was really fast, fully healed in 7 days. The punch size used by Dr.Arika was only 0.7mm . I would have no hesitation whatsoever in using beard grafts later again if needed.20191210_114939.thumb.jpg.b512cfb6e1c2f643e799eb042985065f.jpg

Paddy

Hi

was the 0.7mm punch size also used on the scalp or was a larger punch size used? 

I’d love to see a side by side of the donor areas before/current to see any visible differences btw everything seems to be looking good!

7 TH WEEK UPDATE.

ALL GOING WELL . ENJOYING LIFE AND TAKING THINGS AS THEY COME. STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE UGLY DUCKLING PHASE. NOTHING MAJOR TO REPORT. MEETING PEOPLE AS NORMAL AND NOBODY MAKING ANY COMMENTS.  STILL USING JOHNSON'S BABY SHAMPOO, AND ALOE VERA ON THE RECIPENT AS A MOISTURISER. 

PADDY20200115_133933.thumb.jpg.9d09a3fde4b2daefd59889908bed5931.jpg

I can't see any excessive redness or other indication of scalp trauma, which is the major thing I look out for at this stage. Looks good so far and I think you should start seeing things pick up in the next couple of months.

• Thanks 1

@paddyirishman @Zoomster thanks for your feedback and pics. It’s great to see. What did they say about your donor areas? Weak? Strong? And what was the consultation in London like @paddyirishman? Did they look at you and go “yep your a candidate” or was it just a get to know and ask questions type of consultation?

Thanks 

Jon

@Min12 just to get an idea how good my doner is . Also please see the pictures above at the top of this page before a Hair cut. .The picture below is after a haircut. I also have retrograde alopecia,  which is reverse thinning over the ears and down towards the nape of the neck even before I had surgery. 

Paddy.

20200210_202455.thumb.jpg.c0019ddce2047a33951811427bb9b691.jpg

3 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

@Min12 just to get an idea how good my doner is . Also please see the pictures above at the top of this page before a Hair cut. .The picture below is after a haircut. I also have retrograde alopecia,  which is reverse thinning over the ears and down towards the nape of the neck even before I had surgery. 

Paddy.

Funny you say that because I myself have Retrograde Alopecia in the exact same place 😂, best way to blend it and make it completely unnoticeable is to get a fade.

I thought that this would cause some concern when it came to the actual transplant.

I was more interested in the main donor image (taken right from the back) to see if there are noticeable patches.

I wanted to book a HT with them in December 2019 but I was too busy and now I see they almost doubled the price?? What the hack?? 

Now I can't afford it anymore, totally heartbroken. :((

It really doesn't make sense anymore, the price with all the trip costs are almost like the european top clinics, so sad... 

great work but it was expected.

Edited by meshuggah

It’s still 120rs per grafts the only thing that they’ve done is introduce a higher price if you want Dr Sethi to be involved a lot more and do your hairline, other than that the examples you see on this site usually say ‘led by Dr Arika’.

• Thanks 1

On 2/12/2020 at 3:01 PM, meshuggah said:

I wanted to book a HT with them in December 2019 but I was too busy and now I see they almost doubled the price?? What the hack?? 

Now I can't afford it anymore, totally heartbroken. :((

It really doesn't make sense anymore, the price with all the trip costs are almost like the european top clinics, so sad... 

great work but it was expected.

Doubled the price? Oof, looks like they have to make up that $ from somewhere with all the marketing and associations they are now part of (hrn, iahrs, Joe Tillman, etc)

On 2/12/2020 at 3:33 PM, Min12 said:

It’s still 120rs per grafts the only thing that they’ve done is introduce a higher price if you want Dr Sethi to be involved a lot more and do your hairline, other than that the examples you see on this site usually say ‘led by Dr Arika’.

That’s still less than $2 a graft. I think that’s a great price for the quality of work they’re doing

On 2/12/2020 at 9:45 PM, Min12 said:
On 2/12/2020 at 6:31 PM, paddyirishman said:

Funny you say that because I myself have Retrograde Alopecia in the exact same place 😂, best way to blend it and make it completely unnoticeable is to get a fade.

I thought that this would cause some concern when it came to the actual transplant.

I was more interested in the main donor image (taken right from the back) to see if there are noticeable patches.

Hello @Min12  you have retrograde alopecia also. Here are more pictures of my doner after my HT, before and after a Hair cut.

Paddy.

20200210_202445.jpg

20200214_173330.jpg

• Like 1