hairlossPA

Official Thread: Have you experienced side effects from finasteride? (Poll)

In your opinion, have you experienced side effects from finasteride?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion, have you experienced side effects from finasteride?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I have never taken finasteride, therefore I cannot answer.

Looking forward to this thread if it’s conducted honestly. 

Marked my vote as Yes. Things were great down there and suddenly it went downhill pretty fast. Changed my regime from 7 days a week to 4 days a week. Erections are soft and libido is down....I hate it.

It's a lot more than I expected tbh. I thought most guys on here didn't have side effects.

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

Melvin- Editorial Assistant and Forum Co-Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

My impression has always been that a good number of folks on here have had sides. Many mention it in passing, not even necessarily in threads about fin. 

To trust a pharmaceutical corporation to submit 100% true and accurate data on a drug they sell and promote, based on studies they pay for and sponsor then get the approval to sell said drug by lobbying ($$$$) those in a government agency....Then...I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you real cheap.

Its very common for pharmaceutical corporations to cherry-pick which data they like, submit and publish from the studies they pay for to get favorable approval, in fact, many doctors & scientists have said so as whistleblowers.

I don’t believe for a second that their claims that the side effect percentage it’s quite low.

Agree with VicTNYC. 

Just went to get my new glasses and the new thing now is "blue light filtering" lenses for an extra 100 dollars. The only studies that back using these lenses are by the companies manufacturing these lenses. :)