GATSBY 'UNPLUGGED!' 15,671 (3 surgeries) Grafts FUE+BHT Dr. Sethi Eugenix

Gatsby

17 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

I just finished my last shift at work. Madly packing now for a trip to the Philippines for one month leaving in a couple of days. I'm getting a hair cut in the morning so tomorrow I'll finally update my 12 month results. 😎

Look forward to seeing the update. Have a good trip 😉

• Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor

12 MONTH UPDATE 

Ive just had a cut and color/blow dry from my hair dresser. Considering where my baseline was two years ago from where I started from I’m over the moon. When it comes to my gratitude to this forum and all the members I’m genuinely lost for words. I never believed that I was a HT candidate even when Dr Sethi accepted me as a patient. In fact two weeks before the first surgery I actually rang him up and canceled it. But he talked me through all the obstacles and reasons why it will work. This is why I always state that the most important thing to look for in a hair transplant surgeon (after the research) is communication. Many thanks to @Melvin- Admin for who I believe runs the best hair loss forum. The biggest of thanks to everyone else. I’m off to the Phillipines tomorrow so I will update this thread with photos of my hair at the beach, in the water, wet, dry and otherwise. And most importantly, to everyone else who is young and worried about going bald for life, then don’t make my mistakes that I did when I was young. Learn from my mistakes! That would be the greatest compliment I could ever get. You do not want to live a life from 18 full of scars, hair pieces and ink (did I mention scars? 🤔). But right now there is still plenty of life in the old dog yet! Thank you to everyone who has followed my thread and has been so incredibly encouraging and supportive along the way. 🙏

IMG_8414.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Well Done 1

The updates keep getting better and better Adrian! For what you give back to this forum and everyone else you've come in contact with, myself included, you are without question the most inspiring person with the most impossible transformation that anyone could ever imagine.

The final chapter is not done yet brother! Incredible!!!

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

Wow! Looks totally amazing.  👍

• Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

18 hours ago, Gatsby said:

IMG_3030.thumb.jpeg.83ecd450f0e3fa992132e2c03df6baae.jpeg

IMG_3040.png

IMG_3041.png

You did it @Gatsby- An inspiration to all! You now have a complete illusion of density and doesn't look like you lost a strand of hair...even in bright sunlight.

Absolutely amazing....so happy for you my friend!

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
59 minutes ago, hairman22 said:

@Gatsby @Melvin- Admin how good is the sea salt spray good for keeping hair in place & not frizy?

thinking of getting some

I think it’s great but would love to hear from @Gatsby and @captaincalico

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Gats, having said this before, I must say again…your matured result is remarkable to say the least…actually the word miraculous is a better fitting adjective that describes how awesome everything looks.

And still, you may experience a higher degree of hair caliber development that will continue to contribute to a corresponding higher level of visual coverage.

Since 1978 I have observed literally hundreds upon hundreds of repair cases yet yours is in a class by itself…trust me my good friend, the average person would never guess that you had numerous repair procedures.

Most individuals would have moved on with their life having accomplished their dream YET you continue to sacrifice your time and life to help others who suffer from hairloss and those in need of repair.

Although we are close friends, brothers indeed, I am telling you these things from the heart and hope we can one day meet in person…remember Gats, ultimately the rapture will one day soon take us to Paradise!🙋🏻‍♂️

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• Valued Contributor
21 hours ago, gillenator said:

Gats, having said this before, I must say again…your matured result is remarkable to say the least…actually the word miraculous is a better fitting adjective that describes how awesome everything looks.

And still, you may experience a higher degree of hair caliber development that will continue to contribute to a corresponding higher level of visual coverage.

Since 1978 I have observed literally hundreds upon hundreds of repair cases yet yours is in a class by itself…trust me my good friend, the average person would never guess that you had numerous repair procedures.

Most individuals would have moved on with their life having accomplished their dream YET you continue to sacrifice your time and life to help others who suffer from hairloss and those in need of repair.

Although we are close friends, brothers indeed, I am telling you these things from the heart and hope we can one day meet in person…remember Gats, ultimately the rapture will one day soon take us to Paradise!🙋🏻‍♂️

Those very king words are greatly appreciated @gillenator Sadly the number of patients requiring repairs are not only growing in numbers but are also growing in how surgically damaged their outcomes are. I hope one day we do get a chance to meet. I just feel so passionate if someone can benefit from my experience over my lifetime. In many ways it makes what I went through far more meaningful and may help others from making the mistakes I did. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
On 1/21/2024 at 11:29 PM, Melvin- Admin said:

I think it’s great but would love to hear from @Gatsby and @captaincalico

I’m stuck in Manila for the moment but will be road testing out the Sea Salt spray next week and will post some shots in the pool and at the beach. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Gatsby said:

I’m stuck in Manila for the moment but will be road testing out the Sea Salt spray next week and will post some shots in the pool and at the beach. 

Send me videos mate 🙏

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Gatsby The other day, @Melvin- Admin popped up in my YouTube feed announcing the Hair Transplant of the Year, and I was stoked to see the award go to you. What an incredible transformation. Simply stunning. Black magic fuc*ery. There is no patient more deserving than you. I figured I'd swing by to congratulate. Enjoy that stunning mane, bro. Welcome to having your life back. It's an incredible feeling. 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
9 hours ago, Fluffhead said:

@Gatsby The other day, @Melvin- Admin popped up in my YouTube feed announcing the Hair Transplant of the Year, and I was stoked to see the award go to you. What an incredible transformation. Simply stunning. Black magic fuc*ery. There is no patient more deserving than you. I figured I'd swing by to congratulate. Enjoy that stunning mane, bro. Welcome to having your life back. It's an incredible feeling. 😎

Thank you so much @Fluffhead for the very kind words. The award really goes to how I feel in the inside. Their are many excellent results way above mine but I want people to know that in reality their is no perfect transplant. From where I came from this result is perfect for me. 🙏

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
On 1/24/2024 at 4:40 AM, AB2000 said:

Do you feel that your prior SMP has added any benefit to this final result, or would you look the same with just the surgery work?

Indoors yes the SMP probably helps for sure. However I would be happy still if I didn’t have SMP