GATSBY 'UNPLUGGED!' 15,671 (3 surgeries) Grafts FUE+BHT Dr. Sethi Eugenix

Gatsby

• Administrators
14 hours ago, Fluffhead said:

@Gatsby The other day, @Melvin- Admin popped up in my YouTube feed announcing the Hair Transplant of the Year, and I was stoked to see the award go to you. What an incredible transformation. Simply stunning. Black magic fuc*ery. There is no patient more deserving than you. I figured I'd swing by to congratulate. Enjoy that stunning mane, bro. Welcome to having your life back. It's an incredible feeling. 😎

Wow welcome back man its been a while 🙏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor

Looking excellent brother.

I too use sea salt spray befire i blow dry my hair and than small amount of matt clay which gives my hair more texture and it looks fuller..you can also try Aveda hair thickening spray before you blow dry your hair which will instantly make your hair more fuller and thicker and the product is all natural and it also protects your hairs from heat during blow drying...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Valued Contributor
11 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

Looking excellent brother.

I too use sea salt spray befire i blow dry my hair and than small amount of matt clay which gives my hair more texture and it looks fuller..you can also try Aveda hair thickening spray before you blow dry your hair which will instantly make your hair more fuller and thicker and the product is all natural and it also protects your hairs from heat during blow drying...

Many thanks for the tips @A_4_Archan. 🙏

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gatsby said:

5mg oral minoxidil. I was on 0.25 topical Finasteride but after a couple of months it went systemic unfortunately. 

You mean you had sides from topical finastride ? That's okay I guess, at your age DHT levels would be not very dangerous.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2024 at 9:29 PM, Gatsby said:

I’’ve tried the Sea Salt spray while I’ve been swimming here in the Philippines. I have to say that it holds up really well.

IMG_3100.jpeg

IMG_3103.jpeg

IMG_3104.jpeg

Looking fabulous, brother!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Gatsby said:

5mg oral minoxidil. I was on 0.25 topical Finasteride but after a couple of months it went systemic unfortunately. 

Maybe try micro dosing with topical. Like for example applying fin once a week instead of everyday.

• Valued Contributor
2 minutes ago, SkinnyPete said:

Hello... I asked you before but have you ever used hair fibers with sea salt spray? If so, would spray go 1st then fibers or vice versa? Thanks

No I haven’t. I have actually own used fibres a couple of times because of the hassle of washing it out at the end of the day. However the look they can achieve is incredible. I would apply fibres first and then Sea Salt Spray. All the best. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

Wow, unbelievable. Your hair looks great even while swimming. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to GATSBY 'UNPLUGGED!' 15,648 (3 surgeries) Grafts FUE+BHT Dr. Sethi Eugenix
  • Valued Contributor

Call it hair greed, impatience or call it what you will. December last year I was feeling that my crown was still not as full as I would have liked it. It looked great styled back and if my results had have ended there then I would have been done and dusted with a big, fat smile on my face. I spoke with Dr Pradeep around Xmas time last year and he assured me that I still had scope for more improvement in the crown if I wished. So seeing that @Bandit90 and @Stewie would be at Eugenix in February I decided that this would be a great time to add some density in the crown while catching up with two great blokes on my way home from the Philippines.

Initially I was thinking of 500-600 grafts in the crown (and it is a big, fat Norwood 7 crown). However after Dr Pradeep looked at my scalp it was decided that he would transplant 800 scalp grafts and another 400 beard grafts into the crown (1,200 grafts in total). When I heard those figures I was delighted!! Today was only day six but I will be posting updates on this third and final surgery. My stay was short at Eugenix, due to when I was leaving Manila, a doozy of a migraine came on and I threw up at the airport with blinding light and a jack hammer going off in my head! I managed to fly to Delhi and I was forced to stay in bed for a day when I arrived until the migraine would pass. The great thing however was meeting John and Stewie though meeting great people is never long enough. I'm still waiting on the photo from the clinic so I will put up a few that I took.

• Like 1