GATSBY 'UNPLUGGED!' 15,671 (3 surgeries) Grafts FUE+BHT Dr. Sethi Eugenix

Gatsby

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, BeHappy said:

It looks great from the front and both sides. The crown is still very thin, but that's to be expected as you had a lot of area to cover. I'm sure it will all improve more over the next few months. The crown could be slower due to probably most of the beard hair being placed there and in mid scalp, so you may see a lot more hair coming in there still.

Thanks man. Yes it was a lot of real estate to cover that’s for sure. There are now as I mentioned before new hair now pushing through in the crown and the mid scalp too. I’ve spoken with Dr Pradeep and he wants to do a second surgery using a mix of 4,000 odd scalp and beard grafts. 🙏

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
48 minutes ago, RTC said:

Wow

Out of curiosity, how many pubic hairs were used?

232 but only placed in the scars in my donor area from previous botched work. However, with the SMP and now with my hair grown out, it’s just icing on the cake. 

6 hours ago, Gatsby said:

SIX MONTH UP DATE

I’m a week short of six months since my surgery. These photos are taken in out door lighting to give you the best view of how my hair appears. Indoors (and obviously with hair fibers) it looks a lot different. Personally I am elated that all of my scars are hidden and people who I have not seen for over six months believe that I have simply stopped shaving my head. Throughout the crown and midsection of my scalp, 4-5mm hairs are popping up everywhere, which will be what I believe to be the next phase to push the results even further over the next six months. Most of all a big shout of of thanks to Dr Pradeep Sethi and everyone on this forum for your kind support! 🙏

8D4F7355-7373-4588-8C4F-A5469AE4A8FE.jpeg

4B945195-3D61-4B60-BDAE-0D3921084EFE.jpeg

6764AFD2-B993-4696-8D4D-B1E1C23665EF.jpeg

CA219D4F-E7F8-45D6-87EE-CE27B6A1A34A.png

looking good brother! hope you’re happy with how things are coming along 👊🏻

• Thanks 1

SIX MONTH UP DATE

I’m a week short of six months since my surgery. These photos are taken in out door lighting to give you the best view of how my hair appears. Indoors (and obviously with hair fibers) it looks a lot different. Personally I am elated that all of my scars are hidden and people who I have not seen for over six months believe that I have simply stopped shaving my head. Throughout the crown and midsection of my scalp, 4-5mm hairs are popping up everywhere, which will be what I believe to be the next phase to push the results even further over the next six months. Most of all a big shout of of thanks to Dr Pradeep Sethi and everyone on this forum for your kind support! 🙏

SIX MONTH UP DATE

• Valued Contributor
6 hours ago, Fue3361 said:

Wait.  You have another surgery planned?

Yes I find it difficult to believe also. But I have been in talks with Dr Pradeep and he's thinking of a combined scalp/beard second surgery of 4,000 odd grafts in the future.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Yes I find it difficult to believe also. But I have been in talks with Dr Pradeep and he's thinking of a combined scalp/beard second surgery of 4,000 odd grafts in the future.

Where are u finding all these grafts?  You’re like a never ending fountain of grafts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Check out my journey here:

• Administrators

Adrian I’m so happy for you mate, your hair is looking amazing. Side profile looks fantastic. This is only the halfway mark too! I’m so happy and excited to see your transform 🙏🏼 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.