GATSBY 'UNPLUGGED!' 15,671 (3 surgeries) Grafts FUE+BHT Dr. Sethi Eugenix

Gatsby

• Valued Contributor

MY TWO MONTH UPDATE.

So it’s now two months post op. The beard hair has definitely hung in and the shedding appears to have stopped. I had these photos taken today under extremely harsh sun light. To a degree the sun has almost ‘bleached’ my appearance and I was going to take the photos again but I think it’s good to view where I’m currently at in all lighting conditions. 

4B69DFDA-CB73-4C6D-943C-32E1A18E152A.jpeg

3F0C52D0-E65C-4B5D-9A78-D2D1F3A8F6C3.jpeg

11B80020-8D50-4323-9F94-6340E6EC61C8.jpeg

A3E4F5B0-A46A-486C-98CD-09BEBF375401.jpeg

9D269F6F-418C-41E4-9459-3ADE169BAB5B.jpeg

Edited by Melvin- Moderator
Flipped pictures
  • Like 9

• Valued Contributor

To give people a better idea I have blown up the overhead picture of the scalp and there are tiny hairs beginning to pop up through the scalp. I’m still taking 1mg Finasteride every other day as well as hair vitamin tablets everyday. 

6DFD8312-8EF2-4D7C-B8E1-EAA683BB5FC8.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gatsby said:

MY TWO MONTH UPDATE.

So it’s now two months post op. The beard hair has definitely hung in and the shedding appears to have stopped. I had these photos taken today under extremely harsh sun light. To a degree the sun has almost ‘bleached’ my appearance and I was going to take the photos again but I think it’s good to view 7B964AED-15F4-4700-BD29-59E60105D0AD.thumb.jpeg.486a6ff6446ba05e52228a2c12acc5e0.jpegwhere I’m currently at in all lighting conditions. 

7685CC3E-F856-464B-BD94-4F3FF64454D4.jpeg

F2DBE38B-A0BC-496E-906E-66479704AC10.jpeg

775168D9-FABF-4BB7-945F-0E11EC245E49.jpeg

0EE4A0D5-7326-471B-B584-423CD336E988.jpeg

Right on track mate ..itll slingshot from here on in .....i always found around the 2 month mark about the toughest mentally.. youre in no mans land ..waiting for the magic to happen

Enjoy whats coming down the track mate

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

The donor is mind blowing wow

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor
5 hours ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Adrian your donor area looks very very good!  Eugenix truly know how to manage it 

Remind me how many grafts they got from the back please? (native hair grafts)

3,200 ish scalp grafts! I couldn’t believe it myself. Dr Pradeep has told me I still have another 500 - 600 scalp grafts in the bank along with another 1,200 or so beard grafts. 

5 hours ago, Gatsby said:

3,200 ish scalp grafts! I couldn’t believe it myself. Dr Pradeep has told me I still have another 500 - 600 scalp grafts in the bank along with another 1,200 or so beard grafts. 

This is great to hear, incase you want a touch up.

Happy growth my friend

Edited by Ryan Daniel
  • Thanks 1

On 3/21/2022 at 10:05 PM, Gatsby said:

Love it, as you can enter the 10k graft club!

• Haha 3

• Administrators
40 minutes ago, HugoX said:

The view is quite nice from the 10k club 😉

Hoping to get up there 😁

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Adrian, sorry for the late reply. You look fantastic at this stage buddy! With your donor looking that good this soon, I have to believe you got more in the bank if you ever wanted a refinement procedure it should be no problem for you. The unfun months are slowly fading for you brother!

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

@Gatsby

I flipped the pictures, missed your message mate. 

• Thanks 1

View my thread

• Valued Contributor

Hey thanks Melvin. 🙏I have to stress to those looking at those pics (which I've just looked at now) that they were taken under extreme sun light (it was 'hot!'🥵). It's only one week later and more tiny hairs are starting to push to make their way through. I think month three will be a much better improvement. 🤞

Edited by Gatsby
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor

THREE MONTH UPDATE.

Well twelve weeks is now upon me so here are pics of where I'm at. Not a lot of difference but I think I'm at a tipping point as I can see and feel lot of little hairs popping through the scalp. Also I always remind myself from where I started from as a Norwood 7 with a big head, massive crown, poor donor and average beard (but great pubes of course!!).

thumbnail_IMG_8414.jpg

• Like 1