GATSBY 'UNPLUGGED!' 15,671 (3 surgeries) Grafts FUE+BHT Dr. Sethi Eugenix

Gatsby

Well what can I say that hasn’t already been said ? To someone I can consider a good friend, I wish you the best possible result you can hope for. I cannot think of anyone more deserving. Your a huge asset to the community and we are lucky to have you posting here ! 🤛

• Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
38 minutes ago, JC71 said:

Well what can I say that hasn’t already been said ? To someone I can consider a good friend, I wish you the best possible result you can hope for. I cannot think of anyone more deserving. Your a huge asset to the community and we are lucky to have you posting here ! 🤛

Thanks for the kind words John. It means a lot coming from a person such as yourself who I consider a great friend. 🙏

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

It looks like they used your entire beard area for grafts. How well is that all healing? I've been afraid to take out any FUE grafts from my cheeks and sideburns.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

What a great review, has to be among the best I've read. I have a pretty hairy body so it will come in handy in the future :DI really hope for you the best outcome and It will instill hope for us baldies to use body hair if the resources in the scalp and beard are depleted. Thanks for sharing this and I will follow your progress with excitement.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 2/16/2022 at 4:44 AM, BeHappy said:

It looks like they used your entire beard area for grafts. How well is that all healing? I've been afraid to take out any FUE grafts from my cheeks and sideburns.

Looks to be healing well based on his last picture.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

Early days at only four weeks post op. Still I now have an idea of the framing of my face. A lot of shedding has already occurred all over. The beard grafts seem to be holding on the longest. The greatest joy already is the fact that I no longer wear caps. I have lost all self consciousness of any scars, SMP that might show, etc. It's an indescribable feeling being in public, etc, after all these years. In time I think the SMP will be an advantage and eventually I will dye all my hair the one color. But I'm just taking everything day by day. Time seems to be just flying so I'm not looking at three months from now, six months from now, etc. Even at only four weeks into my journey I look at my donor at one month of growth before surgery and I still can't believe from where I came from.

thumbnail_IMG_8414.jpg

• Like 12

10 hours ago, Gatsby said:

My One Month Update.

Frontal one month.jpg

Back one month.jpg

left side one month.jpg

Right side one month.jpg

what? the donor looks the same after thousands more  grafts being taken? those eugenix guys are wizards, i notice some slight redness on the cheeks which im geussing is from the beard extraction are you still able to grow a full beard or did they have to take everything

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
14 minutes ago, mmokin said:

what? the donor looks the same after thousands more  grafts being taken? those eugenix guys are wizards, i notice some slight redness on the cheeks which im geussing is from the beard extraction are you still able to grow a full beard or did they have to take everything

Yes there is a slight redness that is slowly disappearing. I’m applying Vitamin E cream every night and I’ve noticed that it is fading. Surprisingly I can still grow a beard. Dr Pradeep has said that I still have over 500 beard grafts in the bank and 500 odd scalp grafts left also. It’s beyond me. 🙏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gatsby said:

Yes there is a slight redness that is slowly disappearing. I’m applying Vitamin E cream every night and I’ve noticed that it is fading. Surprisingly I can still grow a beard. Dr Pradeep has said that I still have over 500 beard grafts in the bank and 500 odd scalp grafts left also. It’s beyond me. 🙏

Woop 🙌🏽 another 1000 grafts at least 🤩

• Haha 1

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, Zoomster said:

That donor is in unbelievable shape Adrian..and the temples look perfect...i think the baseline SMP will be your friend here with regards to the overall end result..

A little patience is all thats now required..

Thanks Zoomster. 🙏 Yes I thought my donor in both the scalp and beard would be completely depleted but to my surprise it’s slowly bouncing back even at four weeks. Eugenix certainly know how to manage donor integrity. 

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor
3 minutes ago, JC71 said:

Wow 😯 looks pretty amazing ! And extremely encouraging 😀

Many thanks John. 🙏

2 minutes ago, JC71 said:

Woop 🙌🏽 another 1000 grafts at least 🤩

Yep. I’ve got ‘hair greed already!’ 🤣👍

• Haha 1

• Administrators

Not surprised your donor looks this good. I will share my recent donor pics. Looks impeccable. I see your hair didn’t fully shed, a lot of tiny baby hairs growing.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 2/21/2022 at 12:38 AM, Gatsby said:

Early days at only four weeks post op. Still I now have an idea of the framing of my face. A lot of shedding has already occurred all over. The beard grafts seem to be holding on the longest. The greatest joy already is the fact that I no longer wear caps. I have lost all self consciousness of any scars, SMP that might show, etc. It's an indescribable feeling being in public, etc, after all these years. In time I think the SMP will be an advantage and eventually I will dye all my hair the one color. But I'm just taking everything day by day. Time seems to be just flying so I'm not looking at three months from now, six months from now, etc. Even at only four weeks into my journey I look at my donor at one month of growth before surgery and I still can't believe from where I came from.

Glad it is all going well, Gatsby.

I just wanted to ask how you are getting on with your finasteride dose? I seem to remember you are on 0.5mg Monday, Wednesday and Friday, right?

Have you had any negative effects from that whatsoever...?