GATSBY 'UNPLUGGED!' 15,671 (3 surgeries) Grafts FUE+BHT Dr. Sethi Eugenix

Gatsby

• Valued Contributor

I'm keeping the lighting conditions for these updates to be all outside in natural light. At this stage I'm intending to just let everything grow out for as long as I can. I think I will eventually color my hair and when I can get hold of some fibres use that in the growing phase for the crown. I'm heading off to Thailand in 10 days so I'll either grab some there or wait until I return.

Edited by Gatsby
  • Like 5

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, Berba11 said:

You definitely look right on the brink of some big changes over the next month or two! Really excited for you brother Gatsby!

Thanks Berba. I think things will definitely start to improve over the nest three months! 🙏

• Like 2

I know I've commented on this before, but you can really see how the SMP is going aid you in every aspect moving forward. By the time your growth is in full swing, you'll have full coverage. Be sure not to buy too many fibers in Thailand as you will not need them for long.😉👍 Incredible transformation already!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

...even at this stage in the game, the way the hair frames the face from the front and side views has given you a remarkable new, younger and more affable look!

Soooooooo much more to come. 

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

You absolutely need to color your hair before you go to Thailand. It will all match a lot better and look more full. The girls there will be all over you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Valued Contributor
12 hours ago, BeHappy said:

You absolutely need to color your hair before you go to Thailand. It will all match a lot better and look more full. The girls there will be all over you.

@BeHappy you’ve got me thinking now. 🤔😉

• Haha 1

• Valued Contributor
On 4/20/2022 at 12:36 AM, SLA said:

...even at this stage in the game, the way the hair frames the face from the front and side views has given you a remarkable new, younger and more affable look!

Soooooooo much more to come. 

Thanks Adam. 🙏

• Like 1

• Administrators

The beard hairs look like they’re already growing! Wow looking wonderful mate. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor
On 4/25/2022 at 1:38 PM, HairTrippin said:

Your scalp hair looks wavy/curly, your beard hair and scalp hair might be a good match. Did The doctor say your beard hair will blend well with your scalp hair characteristics? Good Luck man! 

Yes there is a good chance of that. I will have to color my hair though. 🙏

• Valued Contributor
2 minutes ago, J.A.C said:

Early growth ! Woop 🙌🏽 

Thanks John. It’s actually now I’m starting to see a change for the better. Having said that my crown is massive but hairs are starting to sprout. I leave for Thailand in two days for a month. I will post some pics while I’m there for the four month stage. With a color put through my hair it should start to look half decent I’m hoping. 

• Like 1

Just now, Gatsby said:

Thanks John. It’s actually now I’m starting to see a change for the better. Having said that my crown is massive but hairs are starting to sprout. I leave for Thailand in two days for a month. I will post some pics while I’m there for the four month stage. With a color put through my hair it should start to look half decent I’m hoping. 

Absolutely! Can’t wait to see the view, scenery and developing hair 😎

• Thanks 1