GATSBY 'UNPLUGGED!' 15,671 (3 surgeries) Grafts FUE+BHT Dr. Sethi Eugenix

Gatsby

On 8/4/2022 at 11:05 AM, Gatsby said:

Yesterday I had my second trim and color. Still only officially six and a half months post op. I still have hope for the crown but I dare say my second surgery will be to address this. 

BACDF0C4-72DA-4B42-8B1B-1170EF34054E.png

9F9EC5B3-3084-48D0-AAEE-6B1431607483.png

D7575F05-E0E7-45BE-83E5-D8D560F98F94.png

A80B25E5-C297-43B3-96E0-0B0D183EF9F3.jpeg

C6DD6073-73D2-45FC-B38E-394A99EB90D2.png

Looking amazing mate 😃👌🫡

• Thanks 1

This is an amazing thread @Gatsby Congratulations on your new head of hair. Personally I think you should get the sides cut shorter than the top. It would make you look even better.

Quick question, did you get any kind of discount for letting them film you? Do you mind sharing the total cost of the procedure? Apologies if I missed it somewhere on the thread already.

• Like 3

• Valued Contributor

@FITA many thanks for the kind words. Yes I will be keeping the sides short until I reach the 12 month mark and then I will reassess things then. No I haven’t been paid a penny for sharing my story on social media, etc, from Eugenix or anyone for that matter. My whole purpose is and has and will always be, to give hope and to help others who have been through what I have been through since I was 18 (this also does not mean that surgery is always the answer). How much did this surgery cost me? A lot! 🤣👍

• Like 9

On 8/4/2022 at 9:06 AM, Gatsby said:

But I'm more concerned about my hair dresser. Last time I looked it was medium brown not 'red?' 🤔 🤣

I know a temporary fix to get rid of that redness.

What you need is a semi permanent hair dye in Blue, Purple or Turqoise.  These usually have a squeezy tube (like a toothpaste tube) inside the box.

If you mix it with conditioner and leave it in your hair for 10-15 minutes, after a few washes it lessens the reddish tint significantly.

Alternatively you can also use this stuff below, which is also like a blue shampoo and has the same effect.

Touch Of Silver Brightening Shampoo 150ml

• Thanks 1

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• Administrators
16 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Unable to add pics of my seven month update?

It should be fixed now, sorry Adrian

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

SEVEN MONTH UPDATE

Today is actually month seven on my hair restoration journey. Photos taken in outdoor lighting (indoors this looks a whole lot fuller). 🤩 I have to say that I am very happy with the results on my Norwood 7 noggin so far, along with the depleted/scarred donor that I had. Hair is coming in through the crown and with fibres I can now pull off a full head of hair look. At month 12 I will wait to assess everything but I am looking at having a second session some time in the future to address the crown and any weak areas.

Hair 7.3.jpg

Hair 7.1.jpg

Hair 7.2.jpg

Hair 7.png

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

SEVEN MONTH UPDATE

Today is actually month seven on my hair restoration journey. Photos taken in outdoor lighting (indoors this looks a whole lot fuller). 🤩 I have to say that I am very happy with the results on my Norwood 7 noggin so far, along with the depleted/scarred donor that I had. Hair is coming in through the crown and with fibres I can now pull off a full head of hair look. At month 12 I will wait to assess everything but I am looking at having a second session some time in the future to address the crown and any weak areas.

Hair 7.3.jpg

Hair 7.1.jpg

Hair 7.2.jpg

Hair 7.png

Your results are amazing from where you began. If I looked at you in person I’d have no clue you ever balded up front. Hopefully with time it just continues to improve. Looks great though. Was wondering since they extracted facial hair how has the healing been? Tried to look close up in your photo but couldn’t really see anything maybe a little pink hue but you probably heal good too so probably no issues there for a long time

• Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
5 minutes ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

Your results are amazing from where you began. If I looked at you in person I’d have no clue you ever balded up front. Hopefully with time it just continues to improve. Looks great though. Was wondering since they extracted facial hair how has the healing been? Tried to look close up in your photo but couldn’t really see anything maybe a little pink hue but you probably heal good too so probably no issues there for a long time

Thanks for the kind words. I do have some mild redness still mainly on the left jaw but it has been improving and it doesn't worry me. I imagine that in time it will continue to improve.

• Like 1

Just now, Gatsby said:

Thanks for the kind words. I do have some mild redness still mainly on the left jaw but it has been improving and it doesn't worry me. I imagine that in time it will continue to improve.

Oh of course. Happy for you Gatsby. You stayed resilient and Eugenix hit this one out of the park. No doubt in my mind the final result will be more than you could ever dream of.

• Thanks 1

Wow! So stoked for you!

I’m curious… why did the doctors go for pubic hair before armpit hair?

looking forward to your progress updates, my brother!

Edited by David R
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Gatsby said:

SEVEN MONTH UPDATE

Hair 7.3.jpg

Hair 7.1.jpg

Hair 7.2.jpg

Hair 7.png

wow... and to think youre only going to keep improving until month 16 and have the potential for another procedure. Happy to see your results coming to fruition man. 

What are you thoughts on smp or PRP? Have you ever considered or tried it?

Edited by Vann
  • Thanks 1

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022