GATSBY 'UNPLUGGED!' 15,671 (3 surgeries) Grafts FUE+BHT Dr. Sethi Eugenix

Gatsby

• Administrators

What an incredible transformation 🤩 5048A0BD-2917-49AD-9773-6B1677A307D9.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

16 hours ago, Gatsby said:

MONTH TEN

Well I have to admit that at almost fifty six if everything stopped now I could finally die a happy man from where I began. A butchered Norwood 7. All photos taken outdoors in natural light as per the previous monthly updates.The donor has bounced back quite a lot and that's a compliment to Eugenix on how they value donor management. At month ten this is pretty much it with perhaps a little more growth in the crown to come.

76A7B13D-8DE7-411F-A155-414925D22E23.jpeg

8C0191C2-BE1E-4678-892C-8B7CAA6B4F0F.jpeg

4D897C2C-F555-40A3-AECA-5DB844E36233.jpeg

2476519C-EB08-476F-956E-AB43F52A8FEF.jpeg

Congrats @Gatsby You like a completed different man! The Billion $$ man!!

• Haha 1

• Valued Contributor
9 hours ago, Gramatik said:

Looks good Gatsby. Enjoy your result. Can you please upload a  photo from the top of your head?

This is taken outdoors and my hair is wet as I have just had a shower. When dry it’s a bit fuller looking. Tomorrow I’ve got two Christmas parties to attend. I’ll sprinkle in some fibre magic and upload a couple more pics. 

659DEA90-7353-4487-8D93-FB9F891F3550.jpeg

Edited by Gatsby
  • Like 7

• Valued Contributor

@Zoomster @Melvin- Moderator @MazAB @Bandit90@SLA et al. Thank you and everyone else for the constant support and the for the towel and chair in my corner before the first bell. I don't now if I would have gone through with this to start with without all of the forum's incredible support! 💯🙏

• Like 3

Damm Adrian! It's unimaginable to see how far you have come in the ten months. To say you've been to hell and back over the course of your life would be an understatement. But the tides have well and truly turned and the improvements just keep coming. TBH I think i'm more excited for your next sitting, then I was for my own. 2023 has never been more brighter for you Adrian! 🙌🙌

• Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
27 minutes ago, Bandit90 said:

Damm Adrian! It's unimaginable to see how far you have come in the ten months. To say you've been to hell and back over the course of your life would be an understatement. But the tides have well and truly turned and the improvements just keep coming. TBH I think i'm more excited for your next sitting, then I was for my own. 2023 has never been more brighter for you Adrian! 🙌🙌

Thanks John that means a lot coming from you bloke. Back at you! 🤩👌

8 hours ago, Gatsby said:

This is taken outdoors and my hair is wet as I have just had a shower. When dry it’s a bit fuller looking. Tomorrow I’ve got two Christmas parties to attend. I’ll sprinkle in some fibre magic and upload a couple more pics. 

659DEA90-7353-4487-8D93-FB9F891F3550.jpeg

In the worst condition to take a photo that looks great @Gatsby
Let's see those Xmas event photos, I am sure you will make an impression 🙌🏻

• Thanks 1

Wow, what an incredible Journey Adrian, you give many of us hope! You look fabulous man. Can't wait to see the final results. 

Also just got mine done a week ago. Would love to know what you think of it.