GATSBY 'UNPLUGGED!' 15,671 (3 surgeries) Grafts FUE+BHT Dr. Sethi Eugenix

Gatsby

• Valued Contributor
2 minutes ago, HairTrippin said:

Your donor looks thicker, do you think it’s cause of finasteride or oral minoxidil? For sure donor looks stronger than it was in my opinion. Hair looks awesome! 

I definitely think it’s the oral minoxidil. 👍

This a great transformation so far for you mate, and I’m sure the best is still to come after your second procedure. 

I’m very impressed by your donor, it looks untouched at this length -  i would imagine you have a good few K scalp grafts remaining here. Your wavy hair characteristics are also a massive bonus. 

Looking forward to seeing you further progress this year. 

• Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
8 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

This a great transformation so far for you mate, and I’m sure the best is still to come after your second procedure. 

I’m very impressed by your donor, it looks untouched at this length -  i would imagine you have a good few K scalp grafts remaining here. Your wavy hair characteristics are also a massive bonus. 

Looking forward to seeing you further progress this year. 

Thanks @Curious25. If we can get 2K scalp grafts without over harvesting the scalp donor area I’ll be delighted. 🙏

• Moderators

Wow. Even your crown is starting to look pretty good at this point. Another session may make you look completely full. Good luck.

• Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

10 hours ago, Gatsby said:

TWELVE MONTH UPDATE 

I can’t believe that in 10 days I will have reached one year since my surgery at Eugenix with Dr Sethi. This has been the best thing that I have done for myself bar none. It’s an incredible feeling to be able to finally jump in the car and head off without worrying about scars, hair pieces, etc. In ten days I head off to have my second and last procedure. I cannot thank this forum enough for giving me the courage to get back in the chair. It’s to this community that I owe a massive debt of gratitude that I will never be able to repay. So here are the pics in the same spot outdoors with no fibres for the twelfth time. 

AC594878-7D8B-4D70-85D0-31106AFFF8B8.png

9C5F7FE1-6195-47B1-9450-C7271175E75C.jpeg

09FB2637-B7C4-4F2E-855D-20A4E635CD9A.jpeg

CE077EED-4842-4D26-80A9-39585DD5976D.jpeg

1B92386A-6059-4177-A67D-35631F623960.jpeg

Congrats Gatsby. this is a massive transformation! 😀

• Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor

So I’ve grown my beard out a little bit as I’ll be using it as a donor source next week at Eugenix. Suddenly everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) at work keeps telling me I look great with a beard! Why now??? 🙄🫣😩🤣

BBA0768C-8AB7-4B1A-9E36-8566330B4A33.thumb.jpeg.5f53b84bb4ed5aa27ccadab11b85228e.jpeg

Edited by Gatsby
  • Like 11