GATSBY 'UNPLUGGED!' 15,671 (3 surgeries) Grafts FUE+BHT Dr. Sethi Eugenix

Gatsby

11 minutes ago, jjsrader said:

I'm waiting for the 1st 20K man - probably another year or two.  Ahahaha!  12.5K scalp/5K beard & 2.5K chest.

Do we know what the most grafts someone has had transplanted?

I think I remember someone having 16k with a majority of it being body hair.

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, mister_25 said:

Do we know what the most grafts someone has had transplanted?

I think I remember someone having 16k with a majority of it being body hair.

Dr Pradeep has one person with a total 16,500 grafts over a series of procedures. This patient left his jacket at Eugenix and it’s known as the lucky Norwood 7 jacket. 🤞He also went on to become a Bollywood movie star. 

Edited by Gatsby
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

• Valued Contributor
1 minute ago, Niko1 said:

Looking Good Mate ! Are you using anything for Facial Scarring ? I just started using Kelo-Cote gel worth Ask dr Bansal about Silicone Gel for your case.. Also who did the Extraction ?

Yes I have start applying Vitamin E cream and I am taking vitamins to reduce inflammation scarring of the dermis. The extractions were done by Dr Shishir and the technicians. 

• Well Done 1

5 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Yes I have start applying Vitamin E cream and I am taking vitamins to reduce inflammation scarring of the dermis. The extractions were done by Dr Shishir and the technicians. 

Sound like you're well Covered with Vitamin E, I've used it after all 4HT and as of now, there is barely any noticeable scarring. dr Shishir did my extractions also, he's Amazing ! 

• Well Done 1

The 🐐 is back!! 

I enjoyed reading your write-up.

I can't believe you were able to extract another 3k grafts from your scalp! How many scalp grafts was that in total from Eugenix?

I'm looking forward to your results over the next 12 months, wishing you all the best. 

• Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, mrmane85 said:

The 🐐 is back!! 

I enjoyed reading your write-up.

I can't believe you were able to extract another 3k grafts from your scalp! How many scalp grafts was that in total from Eugenix?

I'm looking forward to your results over the next 12 months, wishing you all the best. 

Thank you for the kind words @mrmane85. All up I have been able to use 6,272 scalp grafts which just blows my mind. Other elite surgeons who I consulted with said I would be able to get no more than 2k-2.5k. This is a real compliment to Dr Pradeep and the skills of the Eugenix team. Especially when you consider that I had already lost over 2k grafts from my first two botched procedures.

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

• Valued Contributor
11 minutes ago, Spring15 said:

It's like they rolled out the red carpet upon your arrival @Gatsby, you must have a special bond with this clinic 

I had been in contact with Dr Pradeep for several years prior to my first surgery. In the beginning, in all honesty, I had no intention of having surgery because for a very long time I had just conditioned myself to believe that I was never a candidate because I had so many mitigating factors going against me. I've said this before but the previous years of trust that we had developed (along with the support from HRN) was what gave me the balls to go back in the chair. I firmly believe that after doing years of research that Dr Pradeep was the only surgeon in the world who understood me 100% and was the only surgeon capable of solving my challenges. I was like a rubix cube that he was able to correct.

• Like 3

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to GATSBY 'UNPLUGGED!' 14,468 (2 surgeries) Grafts FUE+BHT Dr. Sethi Eugenix
On 1/28/2023 at 9:04 PM, Gatsby said:

Well the last two weeks was as good as my last time at Eugenix only just in a different way this time. I had an idea of what to expect and yet once again everything exceeded my hopes and aspirations. 🙏

I personally felt that after the last procedure one year ago that my scalp donor would be hard pressed to yield very much at all. However it had improved and to my delight we were able to extract 3,062 scalp grafts!!!🤩 On top of that we extracted an added 2,683 beard grafts for a combined 5,745 grafts in total. When you combine this with last year's epic surgery I have now had 14,468 grafts transplanted! Best of all was that Dr Pradeep wanted to put that hairline scar of mine to bed for good nearly as much as I did. Se he lowered the hairline slightly so that it now covered the entire hairline scar completely.🤩 Also of those 2,683 beard grafts extracted, 236 were used to farm into the old donor scars. It was interesting to note that last year we farmed in 232 pubic grafts into the donor scars. When my head was shaved again this time the bottom punch graft scar had disappeared! The top donor scar remained but it was much improved. So I'm now finally looking at a scalp that after so many years of my life since the age of 18 to be looking normal again. 🙌

To say that I am overwhelmed and delighted would be a massive understatement. On top of this I had the pleasure of meeting so many other patients and this time I got to meet most of the staff and doctors. Their is some incredible talent at Eugenix that encompasses all of the doctors, the technicians, to the communication and logistics team, to the drivers and support staff as well. In fact the best way to sum Eugenix up is just that. It is a complete team of pure excellence. It is a success story of being the sum total of all of it's parts. If you take one factor out (be it anyone involved) then the team would not be able to operate at the level that it does. I'll chime back in later but first I'll add some pics. Finally, I cannot thank everyone enough who I have met and communicated with on HRN. It is thanks to this great forum and all of the people who I have had the great pleasure to be friends with and to have them in my corner every time when the chips were down that made my repair recovery from being a scarred, Norwood 7 candidate possible. Quite simply I just wouldn't have had the courage to have gone this alone. I owe a debt of gratitude to HRN and to Dr Sethi, Dr Arika and all of the team at Eugenix.  🙏

Congrats on a great 2nd trip to Eugenix @Gatsby! The pics and experience bring back a lot of similar memories, Eugenix is like a well oiled machine (like a Tesla factory)...NW 3-7 goes in, and a year later NW0 comes out 🤯

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Thank you for the kind words @mrmane85. All up I have been able to use 6,272 scalp grafts which just blows my mind. Other elite surgeons who I consulted with said I would be able to get no more than 2k-2.5k. This is a real compliment to Dr Pradeep and the skills of the Eugenix team. Especially when you consider that I had already lost over 2k grafts from my first two botched procedures.

Aussie bra' - w/your hair characteristics I forsee another 2.5K from your scalp in another year Mr. Big-Time Aussie $$$$'s !!! 

Seriously, GO DEEPER when it is time.  Don't say no 'cause methinks you will be back for one FINAL glorious BLAST - never say never.

Cheers on ya' ~~

Edited by jjsrader
  • Haha 1

On 1/28/2023 at 10:12 PM, Gatsby said:

The hairline scar that had haunted me most of my life is now a thing of the past. 

05595D7D-C26B-424E-BC3D-A25CE1E81157.jpeg

90F1101D-BBCF-4DFA-BA9F-663C2714E97A.jpeg

850E37F9-3044-4FD0-9A11-46E27742F42C.jpeg

Life altering appearance change incoming. Given that you have good body hair I think you were blessed by Eugenix but I also think you were the perfect candidate for them. 

Nonetheless, I am excited for you man. Looking forward to your updates. I think the temple additions are perfectly aggressive and will 100% make your facial symmetry shape up and give you a younger appearance. Its going to be crazy how you are going to forget the feeling you had at 18.

• Thanks 1

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, jjsrader said:

Aussie bra' - w/your hair characteristics I forsee another 2.5K from your scalp in another year Mr. Big-Time Aussie $$$$'s !!! 

Seriously, GO DEEPER when it is time.  Don't say no 'cause methinks you will be back for one FINAL glorious BLAST - never say never.

Cheers on ya' ~~

Many thanks @jjsrader. But I think this will truly be my final surgery. At my age and with all the excitement when the results finally kick in I might be better served saving up for a heart transplant! 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Valued Contributor
59 minutes ago, Vann said:

Life altering appearance change incoming. Given that you have good body hair I think you were blessed by Eugenix but I also think you were the perfect candidate for them. 

Nonetheless, I am excited for you man. Looking forward to your updates. I think the temple additions are perfectly aggressive and will 100% make your facial symmetry shape up and give you a younger appearance. Its going to be crazy how you are going to forget the feeling you had at 18.

Many thanks @Vann. You know growing up in any suburb in the world, from the likes of London, Mumbai or even Melbourne with a terrible hair transplant, only dreams of reversing bad decisions keep you going. This moment today is directly related back to those youthful imaginings. Anyone who may be on the downside of advantage, running purely on courage and research, means that those dreams just might one day become a reality. 🙏

• Like 2

• Administrators
36 minutes ago, Vann said:

precisely this.

@Melvin- ModeratorThis thread is a great one for newcomers to start from. I think this post should be pinned? 

Definitely gonna go down in our hall of fame. I’m getting ready to create a pinned post with all of our hall of fame cases.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.