GATSBY 'UNPLUGGED!' 15,671 (3 surgeries) Grafts FUE+BHT Dr. Sethi Eugenix

Gatsby

45 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Not a great photo but it shows the donor scars two weeks post op in harsh outdoor lighting. I’ll let others be the judge. 😊

6F525F75-75EB-45A2-ABEB-2F5C53CF6BAF.png

Oh yeah, look at that donor... can not see that old scar of yours anymore : ) 
Life could be great if your pursue your dreams!... love your adventure and you sharing it with us @Gatsby

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Not a great photo but it shows the donor scars two weeks post op in harsh outdoor lighting. I’ll let others be the judge. 😊

What scar? The difference is night and day compared to the original pic prior to your 1st procedure with Eugenix!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
On 2/10/2023 at 4:09 AM, Gatsby said:

What donor scars?  😊 They are just about completely gone. If you didn't tell anyone they are there, they wouldn't notice.

• Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

On 1/31/2023 at 5:41 AM, Gatsby said:

Today is day seven since my last procedure. I have religiously been spraying my head with saline every two hours up until today. I have just completed my hair wash and 99% of the scabs are now gone. 👍

AB7052ED-A6A4-4326-B2F0-D131C32BEA03.png

Amazing.. seriously just amazing, I'm so close at taking the leap with eugenix, they are magicians 

• Thanks 1

Today is day seven since my last procedure. I have religiously been spraying my head with saline every two hours up until today. I have just completed my hair wash and 99% of the scabs are now gone. 👍

Great length for you. Looks very dense.

• Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
On 2/10/2023 at 9:09 AM, Gatsby said:

Literally nothing there, even at the most compromising length and lighting. Absolutely crushed it Adrian! Nice one mate. Ditto the frontal hairline scar - gone for good!

• Thanks 1
  • Wow 1

• Valued Contributor

Thank you so much @Berba11, @BeHappy, @AlexMeister21, @ljpcarrera, @Xanadu, @botchedguy95, @asvik, @sunfire, @ZeeMan, @Stewie, @Zinedine, @honey21790, @OliverAtom and everyone else for the kind words and encouragement. Today is directly related to these positive well wishes and the community’s strength as a whole that was able to get me back into the chair after more than three decades of angst and self consciousness. I owe everyone a huge debt that I can never repay. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Like 11

On 2/10/2023 at 4:09 AM, Gatsby said:

Amazing result. Looks fantastic! 

• Thanks 1

On 2/12/2023 at 12:19 AM, Gatsby said:

Thank you so much @Berba11, @BeHappy, @AlexMeister21, @ljpcarrera, @Xanadu, @botchedguy95, @asvik, @sunfire, @ZeeMan, @Stewie, @Zinedine, @honey21790, @OliverAtom and everyone else for the kind words and encouragement. Today is directly related to these positive well wishes and the community’s strength as a whole that was able to get me back into the chair after more than three decades of angst and self consciousness. I owe everyone a huge debt that I can never repay. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Could not agree more. The forum is such an incredible space to change lives. 
What an amazing adventure this of yours. Really excited to see your evolution @Gatsby 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
On 2/19/2023 at 12:38 AM, bigmistake said:

Hi, how many cms from the glabella is your present hairline ?

The height from the glabella to the midpoint is 7.5cm's. It's higher as the hairline spreads out on either side to the temples. This Friday I will update pics with a one month update of the front, top, crown, donor scars and the sides.

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing such amazing experience. This hair last transplant will for sure make a great difference. Looking brilliant.

• Thanks 1

On 2/5/2023 at 7:11 AM, Gatsby said:

Over head pic today of the crown. 

6E24514F-A1B3-4AC2-AF33-0ABEADAE3BA2.jpeg

Wow, this is gonna have some awesome density ! I noticed that with crown & midscalp the follicles like to rest a bit after month 4-6, then density starts to reactivate. I was a bit nervous at my 5 month result, then at month  7 growth restarted.  Patience is definetly the name of the game & not some cope😎

• Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
15 minutes ago, civic said:

Wow, this is gonna have some awesome density ! I noticed that with crown & midscalp the follicles like to rest a bit after month 4-6, then density starts to reactivate. I was a bit nervous at my 5 month result, then at month  7 growth restarted.  Patience is definetly the name of the game & not some cope😎

Many thanks @civic. Yes, like my first hair transplant a little over a year ago, I won't be making any judgment calls on this one until January 2024. 👍

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

So this is one month post op. I have taken these pictures in 35 degree sun. It’s a bit washed out as a result, but at least it gives you an idea of what the results are at the beginning of the ugly duck phase, round two. 

D8F37A0B-0563-420F-B839-35842229C18D.jpeg

17E80273-982B-4DE2-8D8D-3632445577CA.jpeg

60156E03-0ACB-45F4-AAF1-FCAA238ECD0D.jpeg

B96D5FA4-CA7A-4B16-93D7-0F8431C511E9.jpeg

4B671468-D54E-4ABD-976E-98102C8B21CC.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 1