On 1/29/2023 at 4:07 AM, Gatsby said:

The initial mapping and planning stage. 

510DBF61-4F9B-4B5F-A873-97AF4D1923D2.jpeg

D3A5894D-9A92-488A-81E7-13A7A10EBB15.jpeg

91D8AE73-0C4E-4A26-848A-5F3EC79B58D3.jpeg

5C17BB6C-E6B5-4FE0-9395-677C70E7AF37.jpeg

C28BFB69-40ED-42B6-9AFD-059D080B9CEA.jpeg

37541672-DF59-412D-9996-DA8B4F780A6E.jpeg

Seriously, this is unbelievable stuff. I thought, I have seen it all but if this grows, we have a new GOAT. Your before Status was already better than what I believed was possible. Great example to never give up on your dreams... 

• Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, ray35 said:

Looking awesome man! It was great meeting you briefly that day you were at the clinic for that cleaning! My experience went very well too, class act organiization!

@ray35 it was great to meet you and I would have liked to have chatted with you longer. 🙏

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
16 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Many thanks @Vann. You know growing up in any suburb in the world, from the likes of London, Mumbai or even Melbourne with a terrible hair transplant, only dreams of reversing bad decisions keep you going. This moment today is directly related back to those youthful imaginings. Anyone who may be on the downside of advantage, running purely on courage and research, means that those dreams just might one day become a reality. 🙏

Best of luck to you. This really hit home because I've been going through the same thing for 35 years and counting. What has always kept me going is the thought that someday I will get there as long as I never stop trying. I spent years listening to successful people say things like You only really fail if you stop trying, All successful people are successful because they are determined to be successful, If you want something bad enough you will never stop trying to get it, You have to believe it's possible or else you are wasting your time, Everything that has ever been done was something that wasn't possible to do before it was first done, etc etc.

• Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

On 1/29/2023 at 4:45 PM, Gatsby said:

Dr Pradeep has one person with a total 16,500 grafts over a series of procedures. This patient left his jacket at Eugenix and it’s known as the lucky Norwood 7 jacket. 🤞He also went on to become a Bollywood movie star. 

@GatsbyHe probably won and got the best Norwood movie star award and trophy as well 😉

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Over head pic today of the crown. 

6E24514F-A1B3-4AC2-AF33-0ABEADAE3BA2.jpeg

What length is your hair on the sides and back, can you see your fut scar with how short it is?

Can you take a picture, it will be interesting to see how grafts placed into the fut scar appear in a low guard. 

• Like 1

On 1/31/2023 at 5:41 AM, Gatsby said:

Today is day seven since my last procedure. I have religiously been spraying my head with saline every two hours up until today. I have just completed my hair wash and 99% of the scabs are now gone. 👍

AB7052ED-A6A4-4326-B2F0-D131C32BEA03.png

This is incredible @Gatsby more than 14.000 grafts!!! Are you going after the Guinness World Record? 
By the way, you look awesome with short hair too. And with your new hairline and those temples, wow wow. 

Thanks for sharing all the details and photos. Keep bringing updates!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, HairTrippin said:

What length is your hair on the sides and back, can you see your fut scar with how short it is?

Can you take a picture, it will be interesting to see how grafts placed into the fut scar appear in a low guard. 

i second this request! thanks a lot Gatsby

On 1/30/2023 at 12:46 AM, Gatsby said:

I’ve just had a shave this morning. Six days after my last surgery. 

CFB601A8-5D23-4F1C-A5DC-D44BD1F03D16.jpeg

Love this photo! You can see the HAPPINESS and EXCITEMENT in your eyes! Can not wait to see your final result after this last surgery. 

Thanks for such detail post and great photos. Keep them coming!

• Thanks 1