Frontal NW2 Restoration @ Eugenix | M 26 | December 10th

3 hours ago, Captain Haddock said:

107 Days (3.5 Months) Update 

My temples seem to have more or less grown in, however, when compared with each other the difference is stark. 

The right temple seems to be just perfect at the moment. I can hardly differentiate the transplanted area from my natural region. The angulations given by the tech seems to have blended in quite well for 3.5 months. 

The left temple in contrast, unfortunately, doesn't seem to have been planted with the same level of skill or care - I am not sure. The angulations are wayward, sometimes the hair poke out perpendicular to the skin and the entire area looks very unnatural and messy so far. 

The good news is that there seems to be some growth happening at the moment. Bad news is that I am not at all happy with my left temple as the overall look of it continues to worsen as my hair grow. 

IMG_20210327_093559.jpg

IMG_20210327_093632.jpg

3.5 months is too early. Your hair has barely started growing. Your hair texture will change over time and usually the coarse wiry hair will smoothen out to match current hair texture. No amount of surgical skill can replace biology, so don't worry too much until 9-10 months :)

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Captain Haddock said:

A quick 5 month update. 

Hopefully the hairline will grow denser this month.

Been on 3mg/week Fin, the usual. Hope everyone is doing okay. 

IMG_20210511_011800.jpg

Looks pretty good how are the temples?  This side looks perfect 

1 minute ago, RandoBrando517 said:

Looks pretty good how are the temples?  This side looks perfect 

Yes, the temples on my right are just perfect and I'm very happy about it. The left is a tad better than it was before, however I still do not like the angulations and the way its been planned (just the left). 

I'll probably post more pictures soon. Looking forward to more growth on the front now. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 10:14 AM, Mggm said:

@Captain Haddock right temple looks perfect, can you let us know how many grafts were used here and when did shedding start for you?

Hello. 

140 odd grafts on the right temple and 242 on the left temple. Shedding began post 1 month.

• Like 2

@Captain Haddock Amazing results already and it's only going to get better. Any idea when you noticed growth in your temples after it shed? I am in a similar situation as you post 1 month where my left temple has shed completely and right temple has had minimal shedding. Were there different shedding rates of your left and right temples?

9 minutes ago, Mggm said:

@Captain Haddock Amazing results already and it's only going to get better. Any idea when you noticed growth in your temples after it shed? I am in a similar situation as you post 1 month where my left temple has shed completely and right temple has had minimal shedding. Were there different shedding rates of your left and right temples?

They both shed around the same time. To be completely precise, I was extra careful not to apply any sort of pressure on the recipient area so even though the grafts shed at the root level, they were attached to the skin and didn't dislodge until one day in the shower (around 1 month mark) I kinda wiped them off. 

However I think shedding rates have no impact on the final outcome. If you're at the 1 month mark I'd say sleep it off for another 4 months. I constantly worried about my procedure until only last week or so when I noticed significant improvements. Wasn't an easy ride. 

• Like 4

• 4 months later...

Sorry I haven't been able to update this thread in the last few months. I've been really busy with life. 

I'm very happy with the results and it's amazing how the doctors at Eugenix have managed to scale up their operations and still maintain consistent quality. 

Dr. Arika is truly a very talented surgeon who's been in touch with me since my surgery. She's been a text away whenever I've had to ask something. Might go back to her to add a few more grafts on the frontal hairline and fill in the beard a bit next year.

I've attached some pictures but I'm sure you guys would need some pictures of the temples too, so I'll get those up as soon as possible.

IMG_20210803_210505.jpg

IMG_20210804_212651.jpg

IMG_20210804_202429.jpg

IMG_20210714_185656.jpg

• Like 10

• Valued Contributor
44 minutes ago, Captain Haddock said:

Sorry I haven't been able to update this thread in the last few months. I've been really busy with life. 

I'm very happy with the results and it's amazing how the doctors at Eugenix have managed to scale up their operations and still maintain consistent quality. 

Dr. Arika is truly a very talented surgeon who's been in touch with me since my surgery. She's been a text away whenever I've had to ask something. Might go back to her to add a few more grafts on the frontal hairline and fill in the beard a bit next year.

I've attached some pictures but I'm sure you guys would need some pictures of the temples too, so I'll get those up as soon as possible.

IMG_20210803_210505.jpg

IMG_20210804_212651.jpg

IMG_20210804_202429.jpg

IMG_20210714_185656.jpg

Wow! Looks absolutely brilliant!

On 10/22/2021 at 2:44 PM, Captain Haddock said:

IMG_20210803_210505.jpg

IMG_20210804_212651.jpg

IMG_20210804_202429.jpg

IMG_20210714_185656.jpg

That's perfect. 👍👍👍

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

On 10/22/2021 at 11:14 AM, Captain Haddock said:

IMG_20210803_210505.jpg

IMG_20210804_212651.jpg

IMG_20210804_202429.jpg

IMG_20210714_185656.jpg

Wow looking fantastic @Captain Haddock. Phenomenal job by the Eugenix team. How long did you stay in India post op?

• 2 months later...