Frontal NW2 Restoration @ Eugenix | M 26 | December 10th

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, MazAB said:

Angling downward and backward is definitely the correct approach for temple points.

Respectfully I disagree.

THIS is what it looks like when you angle down and back when the hair is going the opposite direction. 

image.png.ce2a665ff7f6bd21751420a8d321c66e.png

Now if the persons temple hair DOES naturally lay backwards, then yeah, angle it backwards. But if it does NOT, then:

image.thumb.png.9a715ab372dd8028b9b3448a187744f6.png

Here is an old photo of me, with perfect temples. Notice how the hair is angled down - in the same direction as my side hair. Not back.

IMG_8124.thumb.jpeg.e63f0ea2794f233fa3e50e7af245d843.jpeg

Edited by Buffaloboy

• Valued Contributor

With the greatest of respect @Buffaloboy, regardless of the surgeon/clinic the angle of down/backwards is exactly what I have, @MazAB, @Zoomster, @Bandit90, @SLA has many other patients from a variety of surgeons. Temples points if performed incorrectly are better left out from a surgery as they become very obvious. In no way am I saying you should go to Eugenix or any other surgeon. Temple points are an art more than just a procedure. All the best!

1 hour ago, MazAB said:

Angling downward and backward is definitely the correct approach for temple points. I personally would not base my decision to cancel a procedure purely on that alone, especially when they are one of the few clinics that knows temple point re construction very well. No clinic is perfect, but it is truly the body of work that matters, and this thread doesn't represent that as its now been well over 3 years since that work was done. It seems like the only thing this thread is good for is anyone that feels like hating on the clinic and wanting to push people away from Eugenix. If your own research leads you to another clinic, go for it, but the overall exceptional results, and ethical business practices speak for themselves with Eugenix, and is the reason they have thousands of clients around the world with nothing less than elite results. They wouldn't be one of the most well respected clinics in the world if that was not the case. 

This thread serves a purpose, just like your threads.

It details a patients story of a poor hair transplant. Ultimately, the goal of the HRN is to aid in help people choosing a clinic/doctor or not, based on a persons documented journey. 

What’s been done to this patient is unacceptable, end of. 

This whole acceptance and move on attitude because it Eugenix serves no one at all.

just like you campaign for Eugenix because you have had great results, there are certain patients who campaign against them, because they have been let down, poor practices and ethical morals and ultimately poor results.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

With the greatest of respect @Buffaloboy, regardless of the surgeon/clinic the angle of down/backwards is exactly what I have, @MazAB, @Zoomster, @Bandit90, @SLA has many other patients from a variety of surgeons. Temples points if performed incorrectly are better left out from a surgery as they become very obvious. In no way am I saying you should go to Eugenix or any other surgeon. Temple points are an art more than just a procedure. All the best!

Understood and well said.

But it’s not surprising that all those folks you tagged have temples pointing back and down, right? Since all those people went to Eugenix where they point temples back and down.

That being said - On someone who naturally has hair that goes that direction, it looks wonderful. Your hair looks amazing, for example. But the problem is when they have a patient whose hair doesn’t naturally go back and down. Then it looks like OP’s hair.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@Buffaloboy that's a fair point and one that I myself like to point out that no surgeon/clinic is free from a bad result. Every surgeon has had a bad result and that's not meant as an excuse on the surgeon or techs in the slightest. It's meant that what happened to me 39 years ago is still happening today on a grand scale due to social media, just plain bad work or both. Surgery should always be a last result and medication the first option (if tolerated). All the best.

12 hours ago, Gatsby said:

that's a fair point and one that I myself like to point out that no surgeon/clinic is free from a bad result.

Yeah, but Eugenix had so many bad results. It got to the point that even Melvin emphasized "We don't recommend clinics, we recommend surgeons"

It is really misleading for people that owners of the clinic are recommended, but the rest of the clinic is not. It's as if the boss isn't responsible for the performance of his employees. 

No guys, in real world the boss takes the blame for this employees, because he is running the show. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, MazAB said:

Angling downward and backward is definitely the correct approach for temple points. I personally would not base my decision to cancel a procedure purely on that alone, especially when they are one of the few clinics that knows temple point re construction very well. No clinic is perfect, but it is truly the body of work that matters, and this thread doesn't represent that as its now been well over 3 years since that work was done. It seems like the only thing this thread is good for is anyone that feels like hating on the clinic and wanting to push people away from Eugenix. If your own research leads you to another clinic, go for it, but the overall exceptional results, and ethical business practices speak for themselves with Eugenix, and is the reason they have thousands of clients around the world with nothing less than elite results. They wouldn't be one of the most well respected clinics in the world if that was not the case. 

No one who's been paying attention to this forum for the last few years can honestly say Eugenix has "overall exceptional results" or "ethical business practices". Nor are they "one of the most well respected clinics in the world".  They certainly do have cases where the results are exceptional - but they also have plenty cases where the results are extremely sub-par due to poor planning and execution. This is typical of hair mills: spin the roulette wheel and see where the ball lands. 

As far as ethical business practices, they suggested to people that their poor results were from sleeping on the wrong side of the pillow lol. They also refuse to admit fault in instances where they clearly screwed up. They also frequently take on patients who should be turned away (Subjective statement to a degree but I think it's blatantly true and there are 2 specific cases I'm thinking of). They also spend an offensively short amount of time in the planning stages with patients. But yes please tell me more about their "ethical business practices" while we hear reports of Bansal doing surgery on 4 patients at once (Including 1 being a repair!). 

I'm glad you personally got a good result from Eugenix, but you're doing the community a disservice by not holding them accountable for the numerous cases of shoddy work and shoddy practices we've seen in the past few years. Let's praise the good work they do, but let's not hide our heads in the sand and put our hands over our ears when we see a trend of blatant negligence repeated over and over and over again. 

Edited by GoliGoliGoli
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Gatsby said:

@Buffaloboy that's a fair point and one that I myself like to point out that no surgeon/clinic is free from a bad result. Every surgeon has had a bad result and that's not meant as an excuse on the surgeon or techs in the slightest. 

This is of course true, and there are a lot of cases where a patient gets a result they aren't happy with due to no fault of the clinic. The difference with Eugenix is, there are a lot of cases where the bad result is ABSOLUTELY the fault of the clinic's poor planning/execution and yet people act like this isn't a trend that is repeated over and over and over. Instead the response is to expect everyone to bury their head in the sand and put their hands over their ears. 

Edited by GoliGoliGoli
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, GeneralNorwood said:

Yeah, but Eugenix had so many bad results. It got to the point that even Melvin emphasized "We don't recommend clinics, we recommend surgeons"

It is really misleading for people that owners of the clinic are recommended, but the rest of the clinic is not. It's as if the boss isn't responsible for the performance of his employees. 

No guys, in real world the boss takes the blame for this employees, because he is running the show.

Especially when that boss is too big for his britches and won't even do surgeries anymore (unless you're rich or famous).

• Thanks 1