Frontal NW2 Restoration @ Eugenix | M 26 | December 10th

You have a full head of hair - no shedding! :o I'm worrying because I appear to have shed a good bit of hair, especially on my right side. Your hair is growing nicely too.

Waiting for it all to grow back is so bad isn't it 😂😢 It is just so short all over!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rossybop said:

You have a full head of hair - no shedding! :o I'm worrying because I appear to have shed a good bit of hair, especially on my right side. Your hair is growing nicely too.

Waiting for it all to grow back is so bad isn't it 😂😢 It is just so short all over!

I think that's a good thing. The faster you shed the faster the new cycle begins :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Captain Haddock said:

I think that's a good thing. The faster you shed the faster the new cycle begins :) 

Really. Wow, intersting. In another 1 - 2 weeks I'll start using Regaine. Hopefully that will help matters too :)

On 12/28/2020 at 1:42 PM, Gabreille Nelson Mukhia said:

Everything looks fantastic. Hope you're taking Finasteride. 

Hey bro, wanted to meet you at the clinic, asked the staff but they said you were on a holiday. 

I see you're back on the job. Love your results by the way. 

I'm taking 3mg/week.

Monday, Wednesday, Friday. I think my hair loss has stabilized since the last two years, Dr. Arika felt the same way also. Anyways I'm being a little cautious here. 

• Like 1

Day 25

Hello all. 

Took some pictures of my donor today in natural lighting. I'm not sure if it's gotten worse or has always looked like this post op, but I would hope that it is reversible shock loss. I checked with Dr. Arika and she had the same to say, that it was shock loss and it would resolve. 

The last picture I've attached here scares the hell out of me but I'm trying to stay positive. 

Other than that I've noticed only minimal shedding so far. Probably will progress till week 6. 

IMG_20210104_170903.jpg

IMG_20210104_170910.jpg

IMG_20210104_170941.jpg

IMG_20210104_170744.jpg

Edited by Captain Haddock

• Administrators

It’s healing, at this point nothing to be alarmed about. Eager to see your results flourish.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Agreed, I’d love to see an update 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...

90 Days (3 Months) Update

I hope you're all doing well. I'm sorry I've kept busy, and hence couldn't update on a more regular basis. 

It's still early and I don't have any new growth yet, grafts that didn't shed seem to have grown longer for now. I'm hoping to see some magic happen in the next 2 months. 

The right temple seems to be taking shape alright, the left, I'm not sure yet and honestly it's too soon to say anything. 

Been on 3mg/week fin. Some protein powder and stuff like that. 

I've attached some pictures in bedroom lighting. I know they're not the best but I'll get DSLR quality in the future as we hit the crucial months. 

Time flies by, and I'm keeping positive. Hope to see you all next time with new hair. 

I'll ping Dr. Arika shortly with the update as well.

IMG_20210310_193917.jpg

IMG_20210310_213423.jpg

IMG_20210310_193748.jpg

On 3/13/2021 at 2:44 PM, Captain Haddock said:

180 Days (3 Months) Update

I hope you're all doing well. I'm sorry I've kept busy, and hence couldn't update on a more regular basis. 

It's still early and I don't have any new growth yet, grafts that didn't shed seem to have grown longer for now. I'm hoping to see some magic happen in the next 2 months. 

The right temple seems to be taking shape alright, the left, I'm not sure yet and honestly it's too soon to say anything. 

Been on 3mg/week fin. Some protein powder and stuff like that. 

I've attached some pictures in bedroom lighting. I know they're not the best but I'll get DSLR quality in the future as we hit the crucial months. 

Time flies by, and I'm keeping positive. Hope to see you all next time with new hair. 

I'll ping Dr. Arika shortly with the update as well.

IMG_20210310_193917.jpg

IMG_20210310_213423.jpg

IMG_20210310_193748.jpg

Just FYI you said 180 days but also 3 months. 180 days would be 6 months. So I believe you mean 90 days. 😊

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HCH said:

Looking good at this point, you will have a great result for sure :)

What about the shock loss? would be nice if you can attach some pics of your donor.

Donor seems to have healed well, although the hairs at the back are now long. I'll have to give it a fade trim, probably 2 or 3 guard and take pictures. I'll post some soon. 

4 hours ago, SLA said:

Looks good! Please keep us 

For sure. 

1 hour ago, EvoXOhio said:

Just FYI you said 180 days but also 3 months. 180 days would be 6 months. So I believe you mean 90 days. 😊

So sorry about this confusion. Yes it is a 3 month update. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

107 Days (3.5 Months) Update 

My temples seem to have more or less grown in, however, when compared with each other the difference is stark. 

The right temple seems to be just perfect at the moment. I can hardly differentiate the transplanted area from my natural region. The angulations given by the tech seems to have blended in quite well for 3.5 months. 

The left temple in contrast, unfortunately, doesn't seem to have been planted with the same level of skill or care - I am not sure. The angulations are wayward, sometimes the hair poke out perpendicular to the skin and the entire area looks very unnatural and messy so far. 

The good news is that there seems to be some growth happening at the moment. Bad news is that I am not at all happy with my left temple as the overall look of it continues to worsen as my hair grow. 

IMG_20210327_093559.jpg

IMG_20210327_093632.jpg