3200-3500 Grafts (DHI) with Dr. Cinik

Bax

12 minutes ago, Egy said:

I warmly thank you friend, but for now it is not needed, also because I have nothing to ask the clinic.  Thanks anyway and I cheer for you.  👍

My pleasure! And fair enough! Thank you for your support - this is such a great forum for support and encouragement!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 83mjs said:

Looking good here Bax. You can see the outline of your new hairline. Should be lots of new growth to come mate. Rooting for you!

Thanks man! Slowly but surely things are coming together! Patience is the name of the game!

• 3 weeks later...

Gentlemen! This is month 4!

I am feeling such an overwhelming feeling of happiness and excitement while writing this update today! Today was the first day that I was allowed to style my hair after getting a fresh cut. When I looked in the mirror, I saw a completely changed man.

Being able to see the changes that have happened in 4 short months was nothing short of extraordinary. I am beyond happy with how things look right now and am excited to see where the next few months will take me!

I just have to say that this has been such a life-altering experience and I am beyond happy that I decided to take the plunge and have this procedure done. Who knew something as simple as hair could play such a huge role in our confidence!

I want to thank this network for always being so supportive and informative. I look forward to continuing with my monthly updates. Just had to say how happy I am right now 😭!

BEE3F8A0-F771-42BD-A1EE-71AFD59F15BC.jpeg

8CC1009C-3F95-45BE-82CC-36968744EC60.jpeg

EFC23C6C-107C-4E60-9F1B-AE7357741D9B.jpeg

2EE0D881-1ECA-415C-9ED8-B8B65858DBF3.jpeg

6AD2CA3D-973A-4A08-A0F6-553CC7930A79.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Egy said:

@Bax wow, from now on everything will be downhill.👍

Oh, my haha! I hope that this was meant to be a typo and that you actually meant to say uphill 😂

34 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

I'm not sure what the negativity is aimed at, this looks fantastic for 4 months, and will only get better! 

Thanks for the encouragement and kind words, man! I appreciate it! I’m wondering if Egy made a typo. Either way, I’m super jacked and nothing can change that! Excited to see where the next month takes me!

• Administrators

Looks great man

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 hours ago, Bax said:

Oh, my haha! I hope that this was meant to be a typo and that you actually meant to say uphill

sorry my english, but i use the google translator, which you know is not so reliable.  I wanted to say that from now on everything will be easier, you will see your hair sprout and it will be beautiful.

2 hours ago, TorontoMan said:

Congrats you look amazing! 

Thank you so much! Very happy with how things are coming through!

22 minutes ago, Egy said:

sorry my english, but i use the google translator, which you know is not so reliable.  I wanted to say that from now on everything will be easier, you will see your hair sprout and it will be beautiful.

No worries, man! That’s why I didn’t want to assume the worst because sometimes things get lost in translation! 

Thank you for your kind words!

You are right and I feel like that proverb is one of those confusing ones because going downhill is easier than going uphill, so to say "it's all downhill from here" would imply that it will be easier from hereon. English is a very confusing language at times. 

On 6/30/2020 at 12:23 AM, Egy said:

Edited by spazy

1 hour ago, spazy said:

it's all downhill from here" would imply that it will be easier from hereon.

yes, in fact it was what I wanted to make clear.🤷🏻‍♂️

13 hours ago, Kruchie said:

Beautiful work and one of the reasons why I went with Cinik. I hope you continue to see amazing results and I'm so grateful you shared your experience with us all here. 

Thank you so much, man! That means so much! I’m happy my experience has been able to help in your process in your hair restoration journey!

Excited to see how your results play out!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HisHairness said:

Looking awesome for this stage. Congrats man - excited to track this going forward. 

Thanks man, I appreciate it! Very excited to see where the next few months take me :)

• Like 1