3200-3500 Grafts (DHI) with Dr. Cinik

Bax

Hey everyone! Hope you are all doing well!

Today marks exactly 2 months since I had my hair transplant with Dr. Cinik!

The photos above are both from today, before and after I had my haircut. I wanted to post both so you guys could see what it looked like before and after my haircut. The donor site looks completely normal and it’s crazy to thing that hair was actually ever taken from those areas 😱

Finally had a bit of shock loss occur, primarily around the temple region. This came in the form of 1-4 hairs/day that would come out whenever I showered - so definitely not bad! I feel as though things have more or less settled into the growth phase and will hopefully be seeing more density in the coming months!

Let me know your guys thoughts!

CEE32C90-5ED4-4366-AB7F-85698E860260.jpeg

BEBF60CC-F41C-4B22-8754-3FFB1DCCAF6C.jpeg

B892D764-3FEA-432B-8E37-85D6B4A6E380.jpeg

3B34D024-68C7-4AF6-9757-B91EF21ADDCE.jpeg

C969409E-9D64-43E0-B6F5-036E55170B36.jpeg

08B8E50A-26A6-4265-B1C3-B185617662FF.jpeg

C0F98ED5-81D6-4308-A304-A60AD649B86E.jpeg

1616191B-9673-4BE9-9F60-CD40A103AD67.jpeg

16A25C2F-AFE9-43F6-9B4F-0C315B401A66.jpeg

73D889BD-A8B9-4D04-87A9-3D84FCE03612.jpeg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HTHope said:

Awesome it looks like you were able to hold onto a decent amount of grafts. How short did u go on the sides during your last cut?

Hey thanks man! Yeah, I feel super fortunate, especially since I was prepared for 100% full shock loss haha. But I am grateful to see most of the transplanted hairs continuing to grow!

And my sister cut my hair, but she didn’t use a guard on the razor, but rather used a comb to control the length of the hair as it was cut. I would say by eyeballing it, it’s probably around a 2 or 3 length! Prior to my hair transplant, I used to do a 1 on the back and sides!

6 hours ago, Sijac09 said:

I can see this being a good result. Have you got a before transplant photo?

For sure! I posted my before photos at the beginning of this thread if you wanted to check them out, but I’ll also attach them here for reference! 

D7FD649F-C9AB-4673-AE58-CCFFCA675A83.jpeg

D9DAE63C-CE06-48CF-A563-E9B068DB0E8D.jpeg

D1936576-68EF-4CCC-95B1-559E44EEEBC0.jpeg

D6AB49EC-168B-4CE8-B58E-27B45C782C08.jpeg

DB2D83A4-F944-4EEA-8C15-2FF6F80ED9AD.jpeg

9074BC44-B70A-453E-93E7-48DD80DE2345.jpeg

1 hour ago, Bax said:

For sure! I posted my before photos at the beginning of this thread if you wanted to check them out, but I’ll also attach them here for reference! 

D7FD649F-C9AB-4673-AE58-CCFFCA675A83.jpeg

D9DAE63C-CE06-48CF-A563-E9B068DB0E8D.jpeg

D1936576-68EF-4CCC-95B1-559E44EEEBC0.jpeg

D6AB49EC-168B-4CE8-B58E-27B45C782C08.jpeg

DB2D83A4-F944-4EEA-8C15-2FF6F80ED9AD.jpeg

9074BC44-B70A-453E-93E7-48DD80DE2345.jpeg

Looking good. 

how’s it going with the fin? Sounds like you started it a month before the procedure? 

2 hours ago, yesplease said:

Looking good. 

how’s it going with the fin? Sounds like you started it a month before the procedure? 

Thanks man!

And it’s going well! I was taking 1mg tablets prior to my surgery (roughly a month and a half) and after with no issues or side effects, but Dr. Cinik’s clinic gave me a package of 5mg tablets. I decided to cut those ones in half (so roughly 2.5mg tablets) to see how that would go. I was definitely less... excitable with that dosage if you know what I mean 😂😅! So I cut those into fourths instead and have had no issues since! Everything is back up and running as it should, thank God hahaha!

• Like 1

Hi Bax,

it really looks good and I am glad for your results so far and I am sure your final result will be brilliant!

Please keep us updated with your progress :)

Regarding the fin, are you planning on keeping taking it forever or do you have a plan for it?

Cheers!

3 hours ago, Suede said:

Hi Bax,

it really looks good and I am glad for your results so far and I am sure your final result will be brilliant!

Please keep us updated with your progress :)

Regarding the fin, are you planning on keeping taking it forever or do you have a plan for it?

Cheers!

Thanks man! Appreciate the kind words!

Will do!

And I haven’t decided yet! I don’t necessarily have a long term plan, but I think I’ll keep on taking it until I have any consistent side effects. Of course, there’s always the chance it could impact my reproductive ability when it comes to me trying to have kids, so I need to keep that in mind!

I’m also considering just taking Saw Palmetto once I finish this course of Fin. Less side effects and it seems like it is more or less the same effectiveness!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello gents!

Today marks 3 months since my procedure with Dr. Cinik!

Lots of growth in the past month, especially in the temple regions, which I’m super happy about! The right side of my head always seems to be a bit lagging behind, but it is catching up (slowly but surely!). Luckily, that damn blister is gone and will hopefully allow the hair follicles to come through and contribute to the density to the area.

Hoping to be able to start styling it again soon so it doesn’t look like a mop on the top of my head 😂

Otherwise, nothing else to report and still very satisfied with the growth in just 3 short months!

B68EC906-E5EC-48CB-93B6-C9470376A498.jpeg

9FCDD229-A236-4C98-B9A5-85D9D68F3E09.jpeg

5ED62ADE-085A-46C6-819A-33CF92D32815.jpeg

72DB6F31-4DE6-4566-951D-66D2E06BDF5A.jpeg

D2244767-9036-4FED-85B5-1B6229B9E850.jpeg

11 hours ago, Abi28 said:

Good stuff, your donor looks untouched for that many grafts taken.

Thanks man! I know, hey? It’s so crazy to think that they even took hair from that area!

I am Impressed with this Drs results. Been away from the forum for a few years and only just started to hear from this clinic.

Your early growth is good and I think your going to have a outstanding result. 

Looking good Bax, I certainly can’t believe your donor area as It looks like it hasn’t been touched. Roll on the UK travel quarantine being lifted and I’m on my way myself to see Dr Cinik. 

8 hours ago, Johnboy71 said:

I am Impressed with this Drs results. Been away from the forum for a few years and only just started to hear from this clinic.

Your early growth is good and I think your going to have a outstanding result. 

Thank you so much! I’ve said it once and I’ll say it a million times over, but I have been so mind blown by this entire process. At this point, I’m noticing the changes by the week, which is fantastic!

Looking forward to seeing how the end result turns out!

2 hours ago, Pauls said:

Looking good Bax, I certainly can’t believe your donor area as It looks like it hasn’t been touched. Roll on the UK travel quarantine being lifted and I’m on my way myself to see Dr Cinik. 

Thank you! Right!? I was certain there was going to be at least some noticeable loss of density in that area after things had grown in. So I’ve been pleasantly surprised, to say the least!

And yeah man! You will not regret! And another side note, the post-op monthly check-ups have still been happening consistently and they are always so kind and professional! Looking forward to seeing how your journey goes!

7 hours ago, Bax said:

And another side note, the post-op monthly check-ups have still been happening consistently and they are always so kind and professional!

@Bax can I ask you if they continued to answer you even during the closing period of the clinic because of the coronavirus?  Because I sent my photos on April 12 (six months after the operation) but I never received any response from them, and this is one of the things that I didn't like very much about the clinic.

12 hours ago, Bax said:

Thank you! Right!? I was certain there was going to be at least some noticeable loss of density in that area after things had grown in. So I’ve been pleasantly surprised, to say the least!

And yeah man! You will not regret! And another side note, the post-op monthly check-ups have still been happening consistently and they are always so kind and professional! Looking forward to seeing how your journey goes!

Cheers , I’ll be posting!! 👍🏼

16 hours ago, Egy said:

@Bax can I ask you if they continued to answer you even during the closing period of the clinic because of the coronavirus?  Because I sent my photos on April 12 (six months after the operation) but I never received any response from them, and this is one of the things that I didn't like very much about the clinic.

Hey man! I’ve had consistent communication from them with less than 24 wait time, which I was impressed with given the time difference!

Who is your rep? I have Seda and she is awesome and very quick to respond!

6 hours ago, Bax said:

Who is your rep?

He is the coordinator of Italian patients, up to 4 months the photos I sent them to him and then he sent them to the clinic, from the fifth month onwards I was told to send them directly to the clinic via a whatsapp number, they answered me only when  I sent those in 5 months, then no more, I don't know.  🤷🏻

12 hours ago, Egy said:

He is the coordinator of Italian patients, up to 4 months the photos I sent them to him and then he sent them to the clinic, from the fifth month onwards I was told to send them directly to the clinic via a whatsapp number, they answered me only when  I sent those in 5 months, then no more, I don't know.  🤷🏻

Hmmmm, that’s really frustrating! I’m sorry to hear that! Would it be worth it if I gave you the number of my rep to see if she could help you out? I know she’s a different rep, but maybe she could see why your photos haven’t been going through.

Let me know and I will private message you the number :)

So just got my haircut today and wanted to share the end result!

Before my hair transplant, I would have the back and sides cut to a 1-length and then keep the top long. Decided to get the back and sides cut short again and to just leave the top so that it can grow out more. I can honestly say I am so impressed by how untouched the donor area looks, especially with how short it is!

Fingers crossed I can start styling it next month!

A94619B7-FE0C-46C6-BC08-0879E7BB7B02.jpeg

3F8FBC6E-93A0-4BE8-B7D4-5C479D730881.jpeg

81F8152F-A777-4417-92D2-59FA5A106C81.jpeg

7FA2BFE1-E4EE-4B36-9FCC-133804BAA1E0.jpeg

EBC5E8A3-AA60-41B6-86A1-6E53920BE556.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Bax said:

Hmmmm, that’s really frustrating! I’m sorry to hear that! Would it be worth it if I gave you the number of my rep to see if she could help you out? I know she’s a different rep, but maybe she could see why your photos haven’t been going through.

Let me know and I will private message you the number

I warmly thank you friend, but for now it is not needed, also because I have nothing to ask the clinic.  Thanks anyway and I cheer for you.  👍