3200-3500 Grafts (DHI) with Dr. Cinik

Bax

1 hour ago, 83mjs said:

Cheering you on Bax. #TeamTurkey 🇹🇷 

You’re looking right on track for a stellar result man. Cinik doesn’t mess around!

Thanks man! So kind of you! #TeamTurkey for sure!

Likewise man! We definitely have some great results coming down the pipe for us and we’re not even halfway there!

• Like 1

On 7/18/2020 at 1:00 PM, Foobar said:

They say you don't need to shave your head with DHI?

Why did you shave, is it required?

It’s not required, but I asked for them to do it anyways for simplicity sake for my post-op care :)

27 minutes ago, Pauls said:

You can’t fault that mate. Looks bang on !! 👍🏼

Thanks man! Super happy with it! Continual growth throughout! Will post a 5-month update next week!

• Like 1

5 month update!

I am going for a haircut tomorrow, but I figured I might as well post a photo to show how my hair is growing in after a month without a haircut (will post others tomorrow after the haircut). Still super happy and stoked on it and have received many compliments from friends, family, and even some of my patients who I haven’t seen for awhile. Self-esteem and self-confidence is super high and I’m excited to see how things continue to grow and thicken!

During the early stages, I had occasional doubts about the hairline design and felt as though it was a bit high. But seeing it grow in now, I’m super happy as it looks very natural and fitting for my head and face shape!

Now to decide how I want to style my hair in the future as it continues to grow!

5DBB0AA0-E50C-46E8-81A8-CC7397F8B190.jpeg

6B0686AB-591D-4DBB-AC3E-46F14B5FD92A.jpeg

3883FA29-C563-47D9-A37F-8A44E8D830C5.jpeg

0F4CB240-F63D-4493-9FFC-730BD0BE5D0B.jpeg

7A1BE643-47CC-4EA1-9F99-7BEAE2D00CE6.jpeg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NicoAustralia said:

Looks awesome so far!

Lots of people get their hairline too low in my opinion. This is going to be a great, natural result.

Thank you!

And yes, I agree! My biggest thing when I got this done was that I wanted it to look natural. Even when I had a full head of hair, I didn’t have a super low hair line haha!

Haircut update! Decided to play around with a different style and went with more of a fade on the sides!

Question for those who have had a hair transplant done and have had growth from the 6 month to 1 year mark: what should I expect over the next few months? Honestly, I am already super satisfied with my hair transplant at the 5 month mark, so I am curious to know what other changes I should expect moving forward!

Thanks in advance for the advice!

323A74AB-A6E6-40A3-AC9A-77361D05BCBC.jpeg

0830F36E-C089-41C2-99FA-24C5CB977F22.jpeg

4356ED46-4D8C-4250-84C4-E6A87D22240E.jpeg

E7E319BC-CAE7-4828-B504-1A748B5CBFAC.jpeg

E4F183C8-139E-4099-9853-60851F01D98A.jpeg

I'm late to this party but that's as good as it gets, man.  That hairline should serve you well into middle and old ages!

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

6 minutes ago, voxman said:

I'm late to this party but that's as good as it gets, man.  That hairline should serve you well into middle and old ages!

Thanks for your input! That’s what I was thinking too!

That the dream result ! 

5 minutes ago, HTHope said:

This is looking fantastic. Could your barber tell anything was done? What was their input?

Thank you so much!

And yes! He was fascinated and couldn’t stop staring at it and touching it 😂. I hadn’t seen my regular guy my past few haircuts because he wasn’t there when I went, so it was really fun to chat with him!

He said it looks amazing and that out of the HT’s he’s seen, mine is a very fast growing one. He liked how the hairline looked natural and wasn’t too intense like others he has seen. He’s very excited to try different styles with me as it gets longer!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tbcruz said:

That the dream result ! 

Awwww, thank you so much! It’s exactly how I had imagined it would look before I had it done!

58 minutes ago, BjornBorg said:

photo?playerId=212367&retina=true

Jordan Henderson, is that you?

Looking great. :D Very much ahead of the curve. And wise choice in hairline position.

Omg this is hilarious (and a huge compliment at that!) 😂😂! In the past month, I’ve had 5 people say that to me! I’ll take that as a very good sign! 

• Haha 1

Just now, Baboon said:

Looks great results so far! I think you should expect further growth until 12/18 months. 

Thank you so much! Further growth meaning increased density, correct? 

1 minute ago, Bax said:

Thank you so much! Further growth meaning increased density, correct? 

Yes, correct, should be coming additional density in the coming months. Usually the transplanted hair grows in gradually. 

I am also considering Dr.Cinik but need to use BHT quite a lot. I following him to see his capabilities for BHT transplants as well. 

I recently had the exact procedure with the same doctor. My experiences are spot on with yours. My difference was due to having a previous procedure so my donor was not as good as yours. Thus I had chest, chin and back of head donor sites 

The shots SUCK!!  

The service was excellent same as yours 

I am in shock loss at the moment so looking a bit crap but it does appear to be growing 

Good luck with your results

3 hours ago, Baboon said:

Yes, correct, should be coming additional density in the coming months. Usually the transplanted hair grows in gradually. 

I am also considering Dr.Cinik but need to use BHT quite a lot. I following him to see his capabilities for BHT transplants as well. 

That’s great to hear! Looking forward to seeing how that will change my appearance!

And that’s great, man! I haven’t heard of too many people needing BHT with Dr. Cinik, but good luck to you in your journey to find that perfect match!

2 hours ago, Usexpat said:

I recently had the exact procedure with the same doctor. My experiences are spot on with yours. My difference was due to having a previous procedure so my donor was not as good as yours. Thus I had chest, chin and back of head donor sites 

The shots SUCK!!  

The service was excellent same as yours 

I am in shock loss at the moment so looking a bit crap but it does appear to be growing 

Good luck with your results

Thanks for the share! I think it’s important for people to realize the kind of great work that Dr. Cinik does! Been seeing a bunch of forums talking about how his clinic is just a hair mill and that all they want is to get as many people in and out without any regard for quality or safety. This is just not factual at this office and it’s sad to think that others should be frightened away when they too could experience great results. But, such is life, right?

Glad to hear you had a great experience and I’m going to pop over and check out your forum to see how things are going on your end! How many months are you out right now?