3200-3500 Grafts (DHI) with Dr. Cinik

Bax

9 hours ago, Bax said:

Thank you!

And yes, I agree! My biggest thing when I got this done was that I wanted it to look natural. Even when I had a full head of hair, I didn’t have a super low hair line haha!

Man I can't wait to see how thick it looks after a year!

Conversely I'm impressed with how unnoticeable the donor area is with a fade that high. Only people who know what to look for would notice. I am almost dead-set on going to Cinik next summer. Going to use your post as a reference and hopefully you'll be around in a year if I have any questions! 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Montreal said:

looks really good but I think your donor area shows a little bit, how low did you buzz? why are you taking Saw palmeto if you are on finesterade ? tks 

Thanks for your insight!

So I think the reason it appears like it shows is because I’ve been using a very harsh selfie light during these photos to emphasize the area. In normal lighting situations, it’s completely unrecognizable that any hair was taken from the donor area :)

The back and sides are shaved down to a 0.5 guard (almost no guard at all), which has a pretty outstanding result, in my opinion.

As for why I’m taking Saw Palmetto in conjunction with finasteride, pharmacologically speaking, there are no reported negative impacts on the body or hormone levels. I only have a bit of finasteride left and then I’ll be switching to using only Saw Palmetto and biotin to see if there are any changes :)

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, spazy said:

Conversely I'm impressed with how unnoticeable the donor area is with a fade that high. Only people who know what to look for would notice. I am almost dead-set on going to Cinik next summer. Going to use your post as a reference and hopefully you'll be around in a year if I have any questions! 

Thanks man! I’m very impressed too! Chatted with my barber and asked him if I shouldn’t go as short and he said it’s going to look great with a nice close fade. And I totally agree with him!

I agree, because we are on a forum where we see this all the time, I think we are all going to see (or imagine that we’re seeing) things in a lot more detail than the lay person!

And that’s so exciting man! I will definitely be around and would be happy to help answer any questions you may have about it!

6 hours ago, Bax said:

Thanks for the share! I think it’s important for people to realize the kind of great work that Dr. Cinik does! Been seeing a bunch of forums talking about how his clinic is just a hair mill and that all they want is to get as many people in and out without any regard for quality or safety. This is just not factual at this office and it’s sad to think that others should be frightened away when they too could experience great results. But, such is life, right?

Glad to hear you had a great experience and I’m going to pop over and check out your forum to see how things are going on your end! How many months are you out right now?

My friend spend £9k at a clinic in London, got 3000 grafts, I had 4300. He is so unhappy he shaves his head completely bald. I am 4/5 weeks now. Within days of the surgery I had a full fuzz head so I knew it was growing. Definitely in the ugly duckling faze now 

8 hours ago, Usexpat said:

My friend spend £9k at a clinic in London, got 3000 grafts, I had 4300. He is so unhappy he shaves his head completely bald. I am 4/5 weeks now. Within days of the surgery I had a full fuzz head so I knew it was growing. Definitely in the ugly duckling faze now 

Wow! I am very sorry to hear about your friend. Devastating that he wasn’t able to achieve the type of results that he wanted. Perhaps he may try another round in the future if he’s feeling up to it!

And sounds exactly like my experience! It was cool to have all those little hairs less than a week after surgery, hey?

22 hours ago, Usexpat said:

I recently had the exact procedure with the same doctor. My experiences are spot on with yours. My difference was due to having a previous procedure so my donor was not as good as yours. Thus I had chest, chin and back of head donor sites 

The shots SUCK!!  

The service was excellent same as yours 

I am in shock loss at the moment so looking a bit crap but it does appear to be growing 

Good luck with your results

Would be great to see some pictures😊. Can you pls your story? Thx

6 minutes ago, Baboon said:

Would be great to see some pictures😊. Can you pls your story? Thx

I was curious about this too! I was looking through and noticed that Usexpat didn’t have a forum for his HT. I would love to see it if you have any :)

Baboon, I have started my own thread. 

I feel bad I posted on another persons thread. I have asked for the ones above to be removed. I am also happy for the OP to delete them. 

Ughh bad form from me. Sorry 

Edited by Usexpat

2 minutes ago, Usexpat said:

I feel bad I posted on another persons thread. I am trying to find a way to delete the photos here. I am happy for the OP to delete them. 

You will probably need to ask Melvin to get them removed. 

6 minutes ago, Usexpat said:

I feel bad I posted on another persons thread. I have asked for the ones above to be removed. I am also happy for the OP to delete them. 

No worries, easily happened, easily fixed! 😊

3 hours ago, Usexpat said:

I reported myself 🙂 

No worries at all! I didn’t mind that they were on there. But I’m super excited to follow along your journey and to see how things play out!

Got really high hopes for Cinik now - I've seen only solid results and I want to have a transplant next summer so so much. I don't know how long in advance I have to be in order to have an appointment though but I'll ask there. I really appreciate everyone for sharing their experience with Cinik.

1 minute ago, bruceporter said:

Got really high hopes for Cinik now - I've seen only solid results and I want to have a transplant next summer so so much. I don't know how long in advance I have to be in order to have an appointment though but I'll ask there. I really appreciate everyone for sharing their experience with Cinik.

That’s great, man! You won’t regret it! Also, if it helps at all, I booked in mid February to go in early March and had lots of choices of days that worked!

5 minutes ago, Bax said:

That’s great, man! You won’t regret it! Also, if it helps at all, I booked in mid February to go in early March and had lots of choices of days that worked!

Thanks, that's awesome!😊 If I manage to get a transplant I'll deff be posting updates on this site.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2020 at 6:07 PM, BaldBrit said:

Your results so far look amazing mate. I wasn't considering Cinik before but I am now 

Thanks man! Appreciate it!

Honestly, my experience and many others on here who had Cinik are super happy!

Hi Bax firstly  great results and thanks for doing the blog man, im also looking at doing the dhi package next week at Dr clinik but i would like to go for the non shave for obvious reasons but im worried that the results wont be as good if i go for the shaved option do you have any advise on this and did they offer you the non shave option thanks in advance. Also can you remeber the names of the technicians that actually dont the trasplant as gonna see if i can get the same team thankyou

Edited by biggel