3200-3500 Grafts (DHI) with Dr. Cinik

Bax

2 hours ago, biggel said:

Hi Bax firstly  great results and thanks for doing the blog man, im also looking at doing the dhi package next week at Dr clinik but i would like to go for the non shave for obvious reasons but im worried that the results wont be as good if i go for the shaved option do you have any advise on this and did they offer you the non shave option thanks in advance. Also can you remeber the names of the technicians that actually dont the trasplant as gonna see if i can get the same team thankyou

Hello! First of all, thank you so much! I’m excited that you are thinking about having this done for yourself - you won’t regret it!

As for shave vs non-shave, I don’t think this should impact your end results in any way (or at least I can’t imagine it changing the results). I went with the shave option because I wanted the simplicity for my post-op care (and so that I could experience the feeling of a shaved head 😂). However, this might be a question better asked during your consultation either through WhatsApp or in-person!

I can’t remember the name from the people on my team but they were 3 absolutely fantastic ladies! I have a picture of them, but I don’t know if that would be enough to figure out who they are haha. I’ll post it on here, though! And as was said above, I’m not sure if you get to pick your team. But hey, it’s worth a shot right?

Hopefully this helps!

60DBBBA3-218C-416F-A97E-96CB84F4954F.jpeg

4A6AC168-44B1-4FA3-9BF0-A5E104820A0F.jpeg

@bax hi Bax so just a quick update I went in myself for surgery and just got back 9pm.......was a very long surgery and my head is stinging like hell right now. But cinik have been absolutely amazing right from the first what's app all the way through to going through my medical pack at the end of the long they, I had the two ladies too there team was amazing. I'll post a seperate thread soon as the service and results I think look amazing I had 4150 in the end. Please let me know what you think

20200821_161934.jpg

20200821_201654.jpg

20200821_201716.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, biggel said:

@bax hi Bax so just a quick update I went in myself for surgery and just got back 9pm.......was a very long surgery and my head is stinging like hell right now. But cinik have been absolutely amazing right from the first what's app all the way through to going through my medical pack at the end of the long they, I had the two ladies too there team was amazing. I'll post a seperate thread soon as the service and results I think look amazing I had 4150 in the end. Please let me know what you think

20200821_161934.jpg

20200821_201654.jpg

20200821_201716.jpg

Hey man!

Congratulations on your new do! You definitely won’t regret and the best is yet to come!

Sounds like we had the same team and so glad to hear they were as good to you as they were to me! Your end result looks spectacular and I’m very excited to follow along your forum to see how it all plays out!

P.S. Oh yeah, I remember the length and pain very vividly 😂! But trust me when I say, it’s going to be very short-lived and you’re going to be so happy in the end!

• Like 1

Hello everyone!

6-month update today! Still happy, still loving it! Novelty hasn’t worn off and loving all the compliments I get daily :)!

Moving forward, I’m going to take a page out of @83mjs book and go a bit quiet with the monthly updates until closer to the year mark! Of course, I’m always happy to answer any questions people may have and will check in regularly to see other people’s forums!

As always, such a great community and so happy to have been able to share my experience with others!

Chat soon!

37C7D8F7-2A93-4DC9-9CAC-EF1DD58ABD01.jpeg

936029D3-6797-4F47-8D51-A58CF54B2E19.jpeg

338F94B7-F924-4694-8EFF-97B963A96BCC.jpeg

6099A2B1-ECFF-41B1-9CAF-E3A3C8C7E25B.jpeg

6CE05410-00A5-4416-B1B9-6300C605CA54.jpeg

My god man, looks amazing, Gotta admit I was all over the page today looking for some affirmation my "ugly duckling" phase will end. I still look a hot mess. What a great result you have. Fantastic, Really happy for you. 

3 minutes ago, Usexpat said:

My god man, looks amazing, Gotta admit I was all over the page today looking for some affirmation my "ugly duckling" phase will end. I still look a hot mess. What a great result you have. Fantastic, Really happy for you. 

Thank you so much! Patience, patience, and more patience! Your result is going to turn out sooooo well! Just needs time to grow!

3 minutes ago, Usexpat said:

Here’s hoping. If itchiness was hair I would be chewbacca 

Honestly, I feel that haha! I remember at the 2 month mark, they told me to start massaging my head lightly to stimulate growth. I was bad at staying on top of it, so my girlfriend would do it for me and I’ve never experienced something so good and therapeutic! So I’m giving her credit for how much hair growth I’ve had!

• 1 month later...

Quick update on my end!

Today, was a special day, as it was the day I decided to propose to my now fiancée! The reason I’m bringing this up was there were multiple shots taken by the photographer from my side profile. In the past (before my HT), this is something that would have been an absolute NIGHTMARE and something that I would cringe (something we are all too familiar with). I saw the photos and my mouth dropped! I was so thrilled with how they turned out and I wanted to take the opportunity to share with everyone on the forum. This is the reason I stand so strongly in support of hair restoration because what it does for a man’s confidence is profound!

4A90338C-99AC-4B2A-8C4E-A0F4E8F263FF.jpeg

EEFB44C1-9CD3-449B-AFAE-C19B928587CC.jpeg

• Like 7

Thank you so much for the kind and thoughtful words of affirmation and congratulations!

I am in Calgary Alberta Canada, which by this point in the year, it is already heavily snowing 😂!

I hope these pictures can help encourage someone to take the leap and have a hair transplant procedure done so they can see how their results may show up!

• 1 month later...