3200-3500 Grafts (DHI) with Dr. Cinik

Bax

4 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

How time flies!

Congrats on the hair, looks great!

And congrats on the Engagement/Wedding!

Hey! Thanks man I appreciate it!

So happy with the results and loving the confidence it has given me!

Hope you’re doing well on your end!

Hi mate,

Glad and very happy to see your positive and good results, I am too planning to visit the same doctor and have a HT, however, I am just 25 and i feel super skeptical about using finastride or propecia beacuse of the effects it has. Do you reckon it is a must to have a stable steady growth or it is not needed as long as you can take biotin. My basic question is that will the HT stand strong and can i hope to get thick hair without the propecia element. Will hope to hear from you soon! ,cheers

30 minutes ago, newlad said:

Hi mate,

Glad and very happy to see your positive and good results, I am too planning to visit the same doctor and have a HT, however, I am just 25 and i feel super skeptical about using finastride or propecia beacuse of the effects it has. Do you reckon it is a must to have a stable steady growth or it is not needed as long as you can take biotin. My basic question is that will the HT stand strong and can i hope to get thick hair without the propecia element. Will hope to hear from you soon! ,cheers

Hey man!

Very excited for you in your journey to decide if a hair transplant is right for you!

This is a great question and I can only answer it based on my experience. I only took 1mg Fin for a few months before my procedure and then a few months after. During this time, I did not experience any side effects. I have since been using Saw palmetto, biotin, and a biotin shampoo everyday and still experience continual growth and thickness.

With that being said, is there a possibility that it won’t be enough and I could lose more hair further down the road? Definitely, but that’s a risk I’m willing to take to avoid putting too many things in my body. Plus, my donor site is really good and I have a plethora of chest/beard hair if I need to get another one in the future :)

25 minutes ago, Bax said:

Hey man!

Very excited for you in your journey to decide if a hair transplant is right for you!

This is a great question and I can only answer it based on my experience. I only took 1mg Fin for a few months before my procedure and then a few months after. During this time, I did not experience any side effects. I have since been using Saw palmetto, biotin, and a biotin shampoo everyday and still experience continual growth and thickness.

With that being said, is there a possibility that it won’t be enough and I could lose more hair further down the road? Definitely, but that’s a risk I’m willing to take to avoid putting too many things in my body. Plus, my donor site is really good and I have a plethora of chest/beard hair if I need to get another one in the future :)

Hey mate thanks, does that mean the propecia intake is optional, the doc did not stress on it or was it the other way round?

In any case many thanks for your prompt reply 

4 hours ago, newlad said:

Hey mate thanks, does that mean the propecia intake is optional, the doc did not stress on it or was it the other way round?

In any case many thanks for your prompt reply 

That is correct! At least for my case, Dr. Cinik didn’t stress the important of me taking propecia for the rest of eternity haha! He told me that the natural products would work perfectly for me!

• 1 month later...

Hello gents!

Hope you are all doing well and that 2021 is off to a great start!

Just wanted to jump on here to give my 10.5 month follow-up! Honestly, no big changes, but I’m the same level of happy and ecstatic with the results! Decided to change up my hair style ever so slightly (now that I have options haha) by going a bit shorter on the top.

Verdict: Still love it!

Appreciate the positivity that this forum and many others brings for men who are going through the process!

19C3A0EE-4CF1-4E10-8289-9B27C7D6A654.jpeg

A7DBA56C-3E1A-44C3-8BFB-AF2373537894.jpeg

1A7B1B1B-491C-44B6-A2BE-AD19FCD742F5.jpeg

1326D8B8-9C2E-4991-BBF7-EAAAEE9CCDB9.jpeg

D1AE8EEC-5482-49AD-8555-C943B4B8F299.jpeg

39 minutes ago, Montreal said:

Amazing results I would be happy but you can see where the hair was extracted on the back of your head 

Thank you for your input :)! However, this was discussed earlier in this post. When I take these photos, I use the harshest light possible (to show more detail) and therefore, it gives the illusion that you can see where the hair was taken. That combined with me looking up slightly for the back of the head photos makes it look like you can see where the donor hair was taken from. In everyday life and in normal lighting, this cannot be seen whatsoever

19 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Wow 🤩 what a huge improvement! And I can’t help but notice your chest hair 😳seems like you have other possible sources for hair, should you need it 😂

Ahahaha! Thank you so much! And oh man, do I ever! Blessed with chest hair naturally, but not as much hair on my head 😂. But you’re right, a lot more reassuring to have the extra, just in case!

• Like 1

Just now, Bax said:

Ahahaha! Thank you so much! And oh man, do I ever! Blessed with chest hair naturally, but not as much hair on my head 😂. But you’re right, a lot more reassuring to have the extra, just in case!

How’s your beard 🧔? For me I have both beard and chest in abundance... unfortunately my Scalp missed the hair memo ... 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JohnAC71 said:

How’s your beard 🧔? For me I have both beard and chest in abundance... unfortunately my Scalp missed the hair memo ... 😂

I can grow a full beard as well! Funny how that happens right!? 😂

• Haha 1

• Valued Contributor
On 1/22/2021 at 2:49 AM, Bax said:

Hello gents!

Hope you are all doing well and that 2021 is off to a great start!

Just wanted to jump on here to give my 10.5 month follow-up! Honestly, no big changes, but I’m the same level of happy and ecstatic with the results! Decided to change up my hair style ever so slightly (now that I have options haha) by going a bit shorter on the top.

Verdict: Still love it!

Appreciate the positivity that this forum and many others brings for men who are going through the process!

19C3A0EE-4CF1-4E10-8289-9B27C7D6A654.jpeg

A7DBA56C-3E1A-44C3-8BFB-AF2373537894.jpeg

1A7B1B1B-491C-44B6-A2BE-AD19FCD742F5.jpeg

1326D8B8-9C2E-4991-BBF7-EAAAEE9CCDB9.jpeg

D1AE8EEC-5482-49AD-8555-C943B4B8F299.jpeg

Bax that is a result from mother nature herself. Congratulations. You must be very happy! All the best.

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

Bax that is a result from mother nature herself. Congratulations. You must be very happy! All the best.

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am very happy with the end result!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bax said:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am very happy with the end result!

As you should be! 

very very natural 

appreciate all you've shared 

I’m just being greedy, but wondering what it looks like wet and combed through ? Is it detectable at all in that condition? 

3 hours ago, yesplease said:

As you should be! 

very very natural 

appreciate all you've shared 

I’m just being greedy, but wondering what it looks like wet and combed through ? Is it detectable at all in that condition? 

Thank you so much!

I don’t have any photos now of it wet and combed through, but I will try to remember to take and post some photos tomorrow!

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone!

So it’s been a little over a year since I went to Turkey for my hair transplant! Reflecting upon this past year, I am so grateful seeing as I was able to get it done JUST before covid shut the world down!

As many of you know, I have been absolutely amazed and so happy and satisfied with the results I have been able to experience! I think this will likely be one of my last posts (unless people have questions or request updates). Therefore, I wanted to end it off with something a little bit special!

One of my motivations for getting the procedure done when I did was because I was planning on proposing to and eventually marrying the love of my life! On Feb 20, 2021, I did exactly that! I have attached some photos from our special day! The best part about this, is that I can always look back at these photos with so much happiness, not only because I married this beautiful woman, but also because my hair looks DAMN FANTASTIC!

With that being said, thank you so much for following along and for all the kind words, advice, and positive affirmations! This is such a fantastic community!

Much love to you all!

61AACABA-55CC-4436-B193-7E1D8C3559DF.jpeg

4AF1F7C6-4EBF-47BB-A621-9BE32D3AC5AB.jpeg

6C93D43A-859E-4A7F-80AC-27DA2B6E0E70.jpeg

1237C7AE-4DDD-4FB5-A82F-122C493FC44D.jpeg

D99DA226-4D48-476C-AAE4-4326E6132E3A.jpeg

6882AA4A-50BF-46BA-AB35-7655263D3A72.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

This is amazing 🥲 so pleased for you ! Hair of your dreams, now married to the woman of your dreams 👏 massive congratulations to you sir 

Thank you so much, man! Appreciate your kind words!

• Like 1