Dr. Blake Bloxham FUT 1986 Grafts

Tbcruz

Looks great man!
honestly, I’d be cool with those results as is and you’re only at 6 months.. looking forward to seeing your progress, it will only get denser. Would you say your expectations of dr bloxham were met? And also What kind of Haircut do you plan on getting with the scar?

• Like 1

This is an excellent result, you're ahead of the curve!  The hairline is very natural and there's good density behind.  Nicely done!

• Like 1

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

@HairFunk thanks I appreciate it.

@James C To be honest this journey had it’s up and downs. From the 5th month is when things slowly started to look good. A week ago I finally could style my hair to the back/side and it was an awesome feeling.

funny story was when I was styling my hair last week..I had some hair fibers out as well as the wax and when I styled it. I was so shocked that my hair looked awesome without the fibers that I just left it like that.

so my scar Line is thin but because of the lingering redness I have a feeling if I go short on the back it will be noticeable a little. For 7 months I’m going to get a fade in the back probably gonna go with a #4 for the scar and I will post some pictures if it’s noticeable I will be getting smp into it and I’m sure then I’ll be able to go even shorter in the back.

@aaron1234 thanks I hope I still have a lot of thickening left !! 

@RecessionProof thanks man appreciate it!!

• Administrators

Fantastic hairline, it is beyond natural. Really happy for you man 👊

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Melvin-Moderator appreciate the complement man 👊

@Steeeve thanks, if I get just a little more density it would be great !

@home1212 thanks man! 

On 8/4/2020 at 2:55 PM, Tbcruz said:

Alright guys today marks 6 months (26 weeks) exactly.

I started styling my hair from right to left. Right side is ahead of the curve and left Side as well as a certain part of the hairline is lagging a little. When my hair is styled with wax or wet it honestly looks great. It makes my hair seem thicker. It’s great to be able to style my hair and leave the house i am very happy with how it looks styled. When it’s dried it looks good combed over. If I brush it forward you we’ll see it’s still a little see through on the left side. 

Scar is looking good. I have some scabbing/ingrown hairs and it’s still bumpy. A couple of scabs actually came off because I was picking at them and they had hairs in them. Don’t have a picture of the scar because my hair is long in the back so I don’t think about it. In the next month I’m going to get a proper haircut and I’ll take tons of pics.

let me know if you guys have any questions.

085F315B-22C7-473D-A09A-E53AB1BF8CC8.jpeg

7D6E2AD2-4FB6-4B30-B354-2796F4CA520E.jpeg

C16196DA-BB5D-4FE6-8ED9-629D2D9D14AA.jpeg

571AD756-F266-446B-9FD2-06D5A6CFD7E6.jpeg

B56C7C6A-DED2-48FC-9A20-738AEE224688.jpeg

3DC01BCD-A9D6-46EC-AB38-15C7BD01F910.jpeg

6FAD2244-4A3C-4321-81B0-76861156FCEC.jpeg

B4CA664E-0331-429B-9BE1-9A90723891AF.jpeg

8E36D393-8B50-45A2-A190-EF24655EB1B2.png

D2A0F393-DE91-4A53-9BFC-30A0B8E24E12.png

D41BEF48-049F-4C38-9D4A-208E6AD43F50.png

0DA44B8F-932C-4484-BDEA-5C26F02C1C9B.png

MAN

I've been following this thread from the beginning. What a great result you got. Very natural.

I'm scheduled with Dr. Bloxham for 800 FUE grafts this winter. Do you have any thoughts on his FUE capabilities? 

On 8/21/2020 at 6:33 PM, ItHasToLookNatural said:

MAN

I've been following this thread from the beginning. What a great result you got. Very natural.

I'm scheduled with Dr. Bloxham for 800 FUE grafts this winter. Do you have any thoughts on his FUE capabilities? 

Thank you @ItHasToLookNatural

I think he is as good as any doctor doing fue tbh. He will stop the procedure if the grafts are not coming out the way they are suppose to. To me that’s as ethical as it gets. I think your in good hands to get a great result. Only thing is his price is steep for fue.

• 1 month later...

Guys I’m 1 week shy of 8 months. Just got a haircut thought it would be a good time to update.

best decision I’ve made. Love the results and the look. 

F15C0D9D-9F14-44B8-AF69-CBF218B0A120.jpeg

120FB0C4-91E7-4CAE-B730-65113585FCDB.jpeg

93AD580B-0FDA-4CC8-9EFC-6D7F457BF732.jpeg

BD1EE531-839E-4C42-AB4F-41B16370C076.jpeg

• Like 2

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I  appreciate it a lot! Next time I update will prob be at 12 months unless someone asks earlier. 

• Like 1

Spotted you in Bloxham's latest vid!

Question: Do you agree with Bloxham that the transplanted hairs from your first procedure were of bad quality like he describes in the video? I wonder if the before situation would've looked better grown out with a similar hair style.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, giegnosiganoe said:

Question: Do you agree with Bloxham that the transplanted hairs from your first procedure were of bad quality like he describes in the video? I wonder if the before situation would've looked better grown out with a similar hair style.

If I had to guess the grafts from my fue didn’t do good. Dr. Bloxham did mention that my grafts were more on the frágil side and I was not a good candidate for fue from the start. The before situation looked good combed forward. Not so much styled (combed over)

• Like 1

• Administrators

Great results, man I’m always happy to see a good repair story. Dr. Bloxham is solidifying himself as an elite surgeon 🙏🏼

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

22 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Great results, man I’m always happy to see a good repair story. Dr. Bloxham is solidifying himself as an elite surgeon 🙏🏼

Thanks Melvin appreciate the compliment and I’m glad I chose Dr. Bloxham as my surgeon I do it again in a heart beat.