Dr. Blake Bloxham FUT 1986 Grafts

Tbcruz

30 minutes ago, Guy73 said:

I don’t know guys, I have been looking at a few videos on their channel. He never explains how many grafts they do per sq cm? Also on this particular video after 5k grafts for A “gold standard” fut procedure I am not impressed with that hairline. 

What aren’t you impressed by? I think this is a pretty dense result. Maybe i would of broken up the hairline and zig zagged some singles around to make it appear more natural. It looks like the result of a perfect edge up from the barber. Lol. but it looks thick to me.

As for grafts per square cm, dr bloxham answers emails no problem. He explains everything clearly. I’m guessing around 40? Then decreasing as it goes further back 

Edited by James C

7 minutes ago, Guy73 said:

I would agree it looks like 35-40 per sq cm. 
the hair wet is a better indication of the lack of density. I guess my biggest thing is them always promoting fut as the gold standard. Just looking at my own results and others having done fue, I just don’t see the results being better fut with similar grafts. 

Here’s the thing with dr bloxham. I’ve consulted with him In person and over email. Theyre game plan is always to plan for the future. They feel you yield more lifetime grafts when you start with fut, and then move into fue when you can no longer take any more strips. This is how you maximize and utilize every single possible graft. With FUE, you can’t get harvest as many grafts. This is an actual fact tho, even fue clinics say Fut is for more advanced hair loss. As far as the quality of the result fut vs fue, i agree with you. I’ve seen stellar results on both ends. Dr diep for an example, or even your photos that i just looked at (although it looks like you took those pics from a Nokia) lol .. but i think it really comes down to how advanced your pattern may become in the future. I personally am a nw 3 now but fear i could become a nw 6/7, so I’m not sure fue is for me, or To be frank I’m not even sure a hair transplant in general may be for me considering i could have too much “demand” vs supply 

Edited by James C
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Guy73 said:

thats 3k grafts? Just another example. 

He didn’t create a new hairline here, he blasted through that entire front half that was diffused. With it grown out it like that it looks full , you can deff tell it was a big case in my opinion. 

5 minutes ago, Guy73 said:

For me that density is weak for 3k grafts in that section especially he had existing hair in the region. I guess I am comparing my results and knowing I was almost bare in my entire front starting out. I guess I should stop comparing but man every time I see them post a video down playing what fue can do , I can’t help and look at what doctor Nader does and 😊 smile. 

How did you get 8300 grafts via fue bro? I’ve never seen or heard of any doctor getting that many with fue alone 

9 hours ago, James C said:

He never explains how many grafts they do per sq cm? Also on this particular video after 5k grafts for A “gold standard” fut procedure I am not impressed with that hairline.

What’s your obsession with grafts per sq cm ? A lot of things play a roll with that number it’s not hey everyone has to have this amount to have a good result.

Your not impressed with a 5k procedure that covered his whole head ? While yours took 8k lmao. That’s pretty impressive to a lot of people who watch it with advanced balding. I do agree his hairline isn’t as dense but he did mention that once they tackle most of his head he can always go back and add grafts to the hairline for some more density. The priority was making sure he had decent coverage for his whole head because he knew he was a young guy who was going to lose a lot of hair.

9 hours ago, Guy73 said:

I guess my biggest thing is them always promoting fut as the gold standard. Just looking at my own results and others having done fue, I just don’t see the results being better fut with similar grafts. 

That’s because it is the gold standard. Even if the growth/survival rate is 1% higher fut that makes it superior. Like I mentioned above if you compare the 2 results, the video you posted archived more or less the same result as yours with less grafts and not to say he has a lot of grafts left for density if he wants. 

9 hours ago, Guy73 said:

Also I never listen to anyone else, just did my research. Also my doctor draws a 1 sq cm grid on the entire donor so when he extracts so many from each box it’s uniformed correctly. My doctor was attention to detail and my hairline is perfect 👌! Over harvest?? Lol, I guess it’s possible but doing it the way he does definitely is a better way than most

Honestly there isn’t that much information on Nader. I don’t know what research you did but what sold me on him was toms result on YouTube and I think maybe 2-3 results I found on forums, also the price you can’t beat it lol. Looking back I should of prob gone with someone with more of a track record. Dr Nader is good doctor but there are more and more people posting his results that aren’t happy. I would say you deff had a really good result but it is not a regular thing coming from him.. it’s more of a hit or miss.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Guy73 said:

It just a clear misunderstanding. It’s not a hit or miss. I did not get lucky 3 times. 
I looked at your 1 year mark, from what I see 1500 grafts spread out that far is about what anyone would get. Just because you did another 1800 with someone else only concludes he had a better starting point to build from and I assure you if you went back to Nader the results would be just as good as what this outcome will be. I am sure you still don’t know how many grafts were placed per sq cm? That particular doctor does not seem to detail that out. They don’t even really know how many grafts they can get out a strip until the cut it up. Totally different way of doing things than Nader. I really hope this one is a good outcome but every thing I said is true. Keep in mind you had no hair line and diffused loss behind which could have worsened over a year. 

Dude , you’re overly obsessed with Nader. Do you work for him? You did mention he’s more like a friend to you now. Seems you’re putting yourself up on the pedestal like a god sent and everyone else Ht is mediocre.. you have amazing results, we get it .. enjoy it and be more supportive of everyone else..and if somehow I’m reading this wrong I apologize wholeheartedly 

Edited by Cahustler
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cahustler said:
1 hour ago, Guy73 said:

It just a clear misunderstanding. It’s not a hit or miss. I did not get lucky 3 times. 
I looked at your 1 year mark, from what I see 1500 grafts spread out that far is about what anyone would get. Just because you did another 1800 with someone else only concludes he had a better starting point to build from and I assure you if you went back to Nader the results would be just as good as what this outcome will be. I am sure you still don’t know how many grafts were placed per sq cm? That particular doctor does not seem to detail that out. They don’t even really know how many grafts they can get out a strip until the cut it up. Totally different way of doing things than Nader. I really hope this one is a good outcome but every thing I said is true. Keep in mind you had no hair line and diffused loss behind which could have worsened over a year. 

Guy 73, idk what your problem is lmao

Your definitely here to promote Nader, just stop. I’m done talking to you, good thing you deleted everything but also good thing most of the sh*t you said was quoted for others to see. 

Also I’ve noticed how you indirectly bring me up in your post why ? I haven’t once went into your thread saying half the sh*t you say or talking bad about Nader. Just be happy you have good results there’s no arguing that. 46D4C99B-AE62-4C5A-B8E0-5E942997DD3E.thumb.png.0fdce7d1368e27ae99754a0e8e59802e.png

2 hours ago, Tbcruz said:

Guy 73, idk what your problem is lmao

Your definitely here to promote Nader, just stop. I’m done talking to you, good thing you deleted everything but also good thing most of the sh*t you said was quoted for others to see. 

Also I’ve noticed how you indirectly bring me up in your post why ? I haven’t once went into your thread saying half the sh*t you say or talking bad about Nader. Just be happy you have good results there’s no arguing that. 46D4C99B-AE62-4C5A-B8E0-5E942997DD3E.thumb.png.0fdce7d1368e27ae99754a0e8e59802e.png

Yeah, no issues not promoting anyone just the process. Good luck! I would delete my account if I could. I just realized something on these sites🤔....and no it’s not you I was pointing out the obvious that possibly  if you want and expect density maybe you should ask how many grafts are going into my head per sq cm being on that’s how they come up with density for hair in the first place. Believe what you want. This will be my last post.

peace ✌️

this guy below who is a senior member understands. You never will. 
C1EAAB52-C291-4C52-9905-8CAB592A949C.thumb.jpeg.8504492e8037e4f11abdd0cb0358720a.jpeg

Edited by Guy73

This is the problem with this industry. Nobody really agrees with anyone else's philosophies. Information is all over the place with nothing set in stone. You have Guy73 saying hes gotten 8300 grafts via FUE, but then half of the industry doctors out there claim thats impossible. Ive heard were all maxed out at 6000-8000 grafts (Shapiro, bloxham, etc) depending on the texture of your donor. Ive heard Fue is only good for like 6000 grafts max if your lucky, and that includes harvesting outside the "safe zone" ... ive heard Fut grafts grow better, but then you see amazing FUE results? basically, ive "heard" it all. What are we supposed to believe?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Guy73 said:

Yeah, no issues not promoting anyone just the process. Good luck! I would delete my account if I could. I just realized something on these sites🤔....and no it’s not you I was pointing out the obvious that possibly  if you want and expect density maybe you should ask how many grafts are going into my head per sq cm being on that’s how they come up with density for hair in the first place. Believe what you want. This will be my last post.

peace ✌️

C1EAAB52-C291-4C52-9905-8CAB592A949C.thumb.jpeg.8504492e8037e4f11abdd0cb0358720a.jpeg

Take your own advice and do your own research. That theory that this senior member Is talking about is in the “old days” that is not in the industry anymore at least not at any top clinic/doctor. There is a sweet spot for how many grafts you can put cm squared. It depends on your hair caliber/texture/color which would make that number higher or lower and obviously how much hair you lost plays a factor so you have enough if you have an advance hair loss pattern.

you just won’t give up lol bro your hair is awesome many people would dream of a result like yours just take The W. Why waste your time on these forums ? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, James C said:

This is the problem with this industry. Nobody really agrees with anyone else's philosophies. Information is all over the place with nothing set in stone. You have Guy73 saying hes gotten 8300 grafts via FUE, but then half of the industry doctors out there claim thats impossible. Ive heard were all maxed out at 6000-8000 grafts (Shapiro, bloxham, etc) depending on the texture of your donor. Ive heard Fue is only good for like 6000 grafts max if your lucky, and that includes harvesting outside the "safe zone" ... ive heard Fut grafts grow better, but then you see amazing FUE results? basically, ive "heard" it all. What are we supposed to believe?

No two patients are the same. H&W just posted a result with a guy who had an fue procedure with over 4,000 grafts taken out and said he still has 7,000 grafts available with fue. That’s rare but some guys have much denser donor’s then others. Some guys can’t even get 6,000 grafts with fut. There are a lot of variables. Anyways I don’t think @Tbcruz‘s thread should be derailed any further. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Guys, 

lets focus on the reason for this thread, and it is to provide @Tbcruz with support, I think this quarantine is getting to us all haha can’t wait for life to be normal again.

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

15 hours ago, Guy73 said:

peace ✌️

Wtf r u doing? U totally derailed the OPs thread by spewing bs. No one here wants to talk about drawing 1cm squares in the donor for extractions. We are here to see the updates on his results. I seriously hope you delete your account cuz your posting is annoying af.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

Wtf r u doing? U totally derailed the OPs thread by spewing bs. No one here wants to talk about drawing 1cm squares in the donor for extractions. We are here to see the updates on his results. I seriously hope you delete your account cuz your posting is annoying af.

****Melvin please delete my account And content******

Dude, obviously people on here don’t want to know process or details. Just results, I get it now. No problem ask Melvin to delete my account and other people as well ask him. I will totally be ok with it. 
@lasercap (old days)gets it. Because he is one of the few who knows the details and process. So when someone gets a result they are not happy with definitely don’t go to this forum because guys like you will have a sissy fit. 

21 minutes ago, Guy73 said:

****Melvin please delete my account And content******

Dude, obviously people on here don’t want to know process or details. Just results, I get it now. No problem ask Melvin to delete my account and other people as well ask him. I will totally be ok with it. 
@lasercap (old days)gets it. Because he is one of the few who knows the details and process. So when someone gets a result they are not happy with definitely don’t go to this forum because guys like you will have a sissy fit. 

Everyone on here knows the process and details lol. You didn’t come on here and teach anyone anything new. I get it if I really wanted to know how dense my doctor went I could ask him cm squared but honestly, I could have the same number(cm squared) as the next guy and have denser or less dense results. There’s more to just the cm squared number like I said before texture/color/thickness of the hairs.

Sissy fit ? You should of quit while you were ahead 🤦‍♂️

14 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Guys, 

lets focus on the reason for this thread, and it is to provide @Tbcruz with support, I think this quarantine is getting to us all haha can’t wait for life to be normal again.

I can’t wait either for life to get back to normal And for my hair to start going lol. 

1 hour ago, Tbcruz said:

Everyone on here knows the process and details lol. You didn’t come on here and teach anyone anything new. I get it if I really wanted to know how dense my doctor went I could ask him cm squared but honestly, I could have the same number(cm squared) as the next guy and have denser or less dense results. There’s more to just the cm squared number like I said before texture/color/thickness of the hairs.

Sissy fit ? You should of quit while you were ahead 🤦‍♂️

I can’t wait either for life to get back to normal And for my hair to start going lol. 

@LaserCap am I missing something? 
“everyone on here knows the process and details” yet I don’t know how many grafts were placed per sq cm on my head because I never asked or was told?? of coarse every ones hair different, thanks 🕵️♂️ Sherlock. Melvin please delete me!! I can’t deal with this nonsense. This guys wants to shoot in the dark and hopes for the best. @Melvin-Moderator please get me out of this site! Just delete me and content so I don’t get baited into responding to these guys. fue-expert and dr cole would laugh at this guy knowing the details. 

Edited by Guy73

2 hours ago, Guy73 said:

@LaserCap am I missing something? 
“everyone on here knows the process and details” yet I don’t know how many grafts were placed per sq cm on my head because I never asked or was told?? Melvin please delete me!! I can’t deal with this nonsense. This guys wants to shoot in the dark and hope for the best. @Melvin-Moderator please get me out of this site! Just delete me and content so I don’t get baited into responding to these guys. fue-expert and dr cole would laugh at this guy knowing the details. 

Listen Idk why you care so much but let’s say it’s 50 cm squared. Now you can sleep. Bye 👋🏻 

i shot in the dark by going to a doctor with tons of before and after videos of patients and documented on multi forums and YouTube? or was it you that went to Mexico to get a hair transplant with a doctor that has no track record?

you bait yourself into your own bs lmao 

fue-expert , Dr. C:

Omg this guy doesn’t know how many cm squared he got !!! But went to one of the best fut surgeons in North America what an dummy lmfao! 

I think they would laugh at you before me. 

• Like 1