Dr. Koray Erdogan 5000 grafts

Der3k7

1 hour ago, Der3k7 said:

There are absolutely 0 good hairstyles where the hair on sides and back are ever longer than the hair on top. It is always equal in length or much shorter than the top. 

These guys would disagree with you on that and before you start to argue: Just like you they think what was cool when they were young still looks cool.

thedog.jpg.51ead30b29519e6852e1da820ff231aa.jpgvoku-mull-lang.jpg.cac193a054d9f43a5cd8d9bce95bae49.jpg

voku-proll.jpg

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hope it turns out great man!

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

Wow I can tell a difference already, an old ex of mine had rhinoplasty. It’s similar to hair transplants, because you won’t know the final results until a year, due to swelling.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Yeah but the majority of the results are within the first month. Mostly just small residual swelling after that. The biggest difference by far is pre op vs 6 weeks pictures Compared to 6 weeks vs 1 year photos 

Edited by Der3k7

I'm waiting for the penis implant pics!  Haha! 

j/k - I had a similar nose (but a bit longer) when I was young.

Had it fixed and my chin brought back a few millimeters when I was 21 years old. 

Symmetry and balance in a face (my opinion) is important.  In ugly/avg./good-looking people.

I'm a fan of well-thought out plastic surgery obviously.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jjsrader said:

I'm waiting for the penis implant pics!  Haha! 

j/k - I had a similar nose (but a bit longer) when I was young.

Had it fixed and my chin brought back a few millimeters when I was 21 years old. 

Symmetry and balance in a face (my opinion) is important.  In ugly/avg./good-looking people.

I'm a fan of well-thought out plastic surgery obviously.

Haha I've looked into penis enhancement but it's not good so I would not do that. 

Looking back at your before photos, I can see your concern. It looks almost the same which is insane considering you had 5000 grafts. Do you think you lost native hair? It is the only explanation for this in my opinion. Your hair loss may not have stabilised yet.  

Capture.PNG

Edited by jonnyalex

Yeah I've probably lost native hair but it is not the only reason I would look the same after 5000 grafts. My yield was also extremely poor. Even if I lost some native hair during the 12 months...people with good yield after 5000 grafts go from basically bald to having hair and I wasn't bald before surgery.

The light source is different between those 2 pics and is more harsh in the one that looks worse on the right at 12 months as well so that's a contributing factor to the difference 

Edited by Der3k7

12 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

I have a facetime consultation with Dr diep today 

I wouldn't go to him especially in your case since you had a lot of grafts done, he will butcher your donor area, he uses a large punch, be careful, stay with H&W or go to Pekiner in turkey.