Dr. Koray Erdogan 5000 grafts

Der3k7

31 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

Lol dude. Just because some guy hundreds of years ago made sculptures and paintings of ppl having skinny ass lips doesn't mean that that is optimal beauty. And yes, I did visualize plumper lips on my face...it would look great if not over done. There is nothing structural about my face that would make it NOT work with lips more plump than my current lips. Also did you see the pictures I showed you of the other guys and girls with thin vs plump lips? I think it's pretty obvious plump lips look better than skinny lips. And my nose makes it look like an alien body that my face was put on? Huh? This doesn't even make sense and is a complete exaggeration and actually just dead wrong lol. You're on a hair loss forum obviously you're looking at doing something to fix your hair. The same concept can be applied to any other body part. Imagine someone had the same issue with their hair, nose, chin, and whatever else and looked to get the completely anologous procedure done for that other body part as they did for their hair. Add all those changes up and you're gonna see a dramatic improvement. You can't tell when someone has a good Hair transplant or nose job or any good plastic surgery for that matter. What makes some of you guys think that just because a dude does is hair, then his nose, then something else that all of a sudden magically strangers are going to be able to immediately tell when they couldn't before when it was just the hair? Or just the nose? If it's done well then they can't. Either way I decided not to do lip injections because of reasons stated in my reply to cosmokramer

As i said, you are missing the whole picture.

as i said, beautiness is a metter of balance. Something is a matter of taste (bigrr or smaller nose, lips etc). Anyway, there are some proportion and the parts fit each other. One of the most famous model in the world has a big nose, average lips and inclined forehead, but he is beautiful.

you take some before and after lips pics and you you say tht bigger lips are better. Maybe that lips are better but that doesn’t mean that the whole body is nicer.  

By the other way, you posted angelina’s pic and that is one of the strangest arguments ever. 

It is really weird you compare hair restoration and what you are planning. Hair restoration is gaining back what you had. Plastic surgery is a total different field.

yes, your nose is an alien body on your face. You have an inclined foreah and your chin is peaky. Your franch nose doesn’t match your entire profile.

sad truth but it is the truth.

Who here thinks my nose looks alien? Lol. Hair restoration is plastic surgery by definition. Face lifts restore what you had before and that's clearly plastic surgery. Any cosmetic elective surgery to improve beauty is plastic surgery. Sure I may have a prominent chin and high forehead but I fail to see by what logic that means I will look better having a hump on my nose with a bulbous and droopy tip like I had before. I'm not sure what kind of eyes you have but my side by side before after pic of my nose it is obvious I look better now 

32A6868B-CAA1-4CAB-996A-FF438B74B927.jpeg

Edited by Der3k7

Also here is the frontal view someone asked for. It's not as dramatic of a change cuz the main problem was from the side. Also my tip is still swollen and causes it to be more bulbous than it will be when the final result is here. But you can see my nose is less wide and takes up less of my face which is what I wanted. 

2DA25490-23F1-4A11-AD6D-B41AD0728DCE.jpeg

80C0801F-4B6D-43CD-8FF0-D1350250298B.jpeg

from an aesthetic and metal point of view, that are two completely different field.
In one case (HT), you restore what you had. 
In the other case (PS for nose, lips etc) you try to change your shape.*
It is such an obvious difference that I do not think it worts spending time with a guy who doesn't admit that.

* I'm not blaming who has Plastic surgery to fix a problem. I just notice the strange attitude this guy has. He is like a disperate bulimic for surgery (more more more). He  buys "beauties" like a person buys cake at supermarket. "wow, I like this lips...look at the pic. I want it I want it".
There is something wrong about him.

Edited by duchaine

I don’t think the change in the photos you posted above make you look less masculine....I think the nose work just makes you look slightly younger by shaving off a few years....and it looks like your HT hair has improved as well, in my honest opinion.

Edited by CosmoKramer

2 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

I don’t think the change in the photos you posted above make you look less masculine....I think the nose work just makes you look slightly younger by shaving off a few years....and it looks like your HT hair has improved as well, in my honest opinion.

Yeah I just want to fill this in 

FDAF3D8D-5BD1-40D6-859A-5973502281D2.jpeg

• Administrators
21 hours ago, Der3k7 said:

Yeah I just want to fill this in 

FDAF3D8D-5BD1-40D6-859A-5973502281D2.jpeg

I think your hair looks pretty dang good here, also I’m impressed you can shave that low. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

This is the best thread here currently.  We're all nutjobs - but we're in it together!  So glad we don't have any (or very few) girls in our threads to muck everything up.

Carry on!  I think Der3k7 is just trying to get the best results he can w/what he has to work with.  You would be astounded how many in the media have had nosejobs and you've never even noticed 'cause they get it done very early in their careers and as they age you see their 'new' nose as it ages w/them.

Der3k7 just looks like a more natural profile - which is ultimately what he is going for (and a bit straighter).  I mean he hasn't mentioned about doing his chin yet or cheek implants or whatever - so for a younger male the two most important cosmetic surgeries to really have an effect are hair restoration and rhinoplasty.

Whoop dee doo.  Hope you get that finishing touch at H&W and too bad you aren't open to using more medical therapies to retain what you have longer. 

peace...

Good for you man! 👍🏻

Curious to know....what do your buddies think of your new appearance, hair & nose?...were they supportive?

Also, was the rhinoplasty procedure done under local or general anesthesia?...and do you mind saying how much of a ballpark price it set you back?

All my friends agree that my new nose looks better. And I've only told some ppl about the hair transplant but when I tell them they are understanding about it. Nose job was 10k and it was general anesthesia 

1 hour ago, Der3k7 said:

All my friends agree that my new nose looks better. And I've only told some ppl about the hair transplant but when I tell them they are understanding about it. Nose job was 10k and it was general anesthesia 

Nice! 👍🏻

• Administrators
On 12/1/2019 at 5:19 PM, Der3k7 said:

Went out for the first time since my nose job last night haha. Definitely felt good

7DF11F61-D71D-4676-B628-12165446E657.jpeg

Dude I'm starting to think you should probably hold off on another hair transplant. It looks good. Can it look better? Yea, but I don't think you will ever stop feeling that way. Plus, you can shave down really low right now, which is an awesome look. Will you be able to shave down that low if you have another 2,500 grafts? I don't know, but I doubt it.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

No its completely undetectable when I do a skin fade you literally cannot tell at all in my donor area I will be fine and my hairline is see through and blurry and extremely see through in sunlight. Definitely going to hw for 1800 grafts next year 

Honestly I felt like I definitely did get more attention that night than I usually do. Combination of hair, nose, clothes, tattoo, tan, thinner face etc. I saw more girls look at me as I stood there or walked by. They seemed more apt to talk to me and were friendlier when I approached them. I know my face looks better than before so that helps me with confidence too because I feel more deserving. One really pretty blonde university of Arizona gymnast actually came down from standing around the table to push my sleeve up to look at my tattoo and we talked for a bit but the next day when we were talking on Instagram found out she had a boyfriend haha. Got a make out with a cute Asian girl from Yale within like 30 seconds of meeting her too lol. It took less work to get attention. 

Over the next year I will continue to work on my body and get 1 or 2 nicely done smaller tattoos on my arm and will be seeing H and w and will link a new H and w thread to this one to document that result as well. 

Edited by Der3k7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Very interesting thread to read and follow on your self improvement journey. It sucks you didn’t get the amazing results you should have gotten considering how many grafts were used. But I gotta tell you based on the recent pics you’ve posted I agree with the other guys who told you it doesn’t look bad at all. Even in the harsh lighting. Is it a little thin? Ya. But it looks naturally thin. And you look better than you did before your first procedure. And you can still get away with a short fade which considering how many grafts you’ve used up you need to count your blessings with how lucky you are. The only reason I’m telling you all this is to be careful. You keep rolling the dice with this kind of surgery thinking you can only improve but you really need to think more about the strong possibility that your situation gets worse. Especially since you’re not on meds. Risking permanently shocking native and transplanted hairs and depleting your sides more to where the scars will be more noticeable and you can’t fade your hair like you want just for a minor improvement that most people wouldn’t notice isn’t worth it in my opinion. No doctor on earth will guarantee that won’t happen to you.