Dr. Koray Erdogan 5000 grafts

Der3k7

1 minute ago, jonnyalex said:

This is exactly what I mean, yes. Obviously you'll still have growth.

In your case, you have an incredible donor area and I think you should also consider Dr. Hasson. If he thinks he can use more grafts, he will. I have seen a case of him fixing a density lacking hairline from a Turkish clinic which end in a fantastic result. 

I'm really interested in your case and crossing my fingers for you and anyone in a situation like this. I just wish that there was some kind of DHT blocker you could take. I'm always so perplexed by how you can take a bunch of people and the same drug effects them differently. It's a shame.

Stephen mason? That guy did get good results!!!

Yeah it's the variation of genetics and physiology. But yeah I tried finasteride for 11 months and then got a consultation with my first hair transplant surgeon and he further warned me of the sexual side effects of it, but still said to consider the medication but told me he knew of patients experiencing sides. And I had experienced some sides at the time. So I got off of it. And then I experienced "post finasteride syndrome". You'll see what I mean if you Google it. Thankfully I recovered after awhile. It got better with each month that I was off the meds but I was scared as hell  for awhile 

1 minute ago, Der3k7 said:

Yeah it's the variation of genetics and physiology. But yeah I tried finasteride for 11 months and then got a consultation with my first hair transplant surgeon and he further warned me of the sexual side effects of it, but still said to consider the medication but told me he knew of patients experiencing sides. And I had experienced some sides at the time. So I got off of it. And then I experienced "post finasteride syndrome". You'll see what I mean if you Google it. Thankfully I recovered after awhile. It got better with each month that I was off the meds but I was scared as hell  for awhile 

The sides are very real and I'm never going to deny them. I take Dutasturide and actually had many of the side effects. Out of desperation, I persevered and after 6 months, all the sides disappeared. 

The bizarre thing was, the libido issue reversed. It is now stupidly high and my bloodwork confirmed increased testosterone.

The drug literally stopped hair loss for me. I just wish it was safe for everyone because this is a bullshit thing to deal with.

4 minutes ago, jonnyalex said:

Wow, I just googled him and that is the guy. I had no idea he documented the entire thing. He looks great now. Fortunately he wasn't cursed with severe MPB in the first place however. 

Yeah but he did lower his hairline quite a bit! Looks full!

16 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

His newest video with the blonde highlights his hair is amazing like a pop star lol 

His turkey transplant is a majority of that hair but they were able to pack in some hair in between  he already had.  I hope my 3rd turns out that thick because he said in the one video he has about 80grafts per sq cm in the front. According to my doctor I have 100 after this last one I just had. 

Edited by Guy73

1 minute ago, Guy73 said:

His turkey transplant is a majority of that hair but they were able to pack in some hair in between  he already had.  I hope my 3rd turns out that thick because he said in the one video he has about 80grafts per sq cm in the front. According to my doctor I have 100 after this last one I just had. 

It's such a shame having to deal with losing hair. 

3 minutes ago, Guy73 said:

How many grafts have you had in total? 

7 minutes ago, jonnyalex said:

How many grafts have you had in total? 

Yeah I don’t want to hijack this guys post but I had 3900 done in two days the first time. (2700 was front to mid scalp and the rest was crown) second was 1850 in front to mid scalp again. This 3rd was 2510 grafts in front to mid scalp again (but around 700 of that went to the crown again. So I had about 8400 grafts in total all done using DHI technique. 
which is the same way dr Wong does it on fue

Edited by Guy73

5 minutes ago, Guy73 said:

Yeah I don’t want to hijack this guys post but I had 3900 done in two days the first time. (2700 was front to mid scalp and the rest was crown) second was 1850 in front to mid scalp again. This 3rd was 2510 grafts in front to mid scalp again (but around 700 of that went to the crown again. So I had about 8400 grafts in total all done using DHI technique. 
which is the same way dr Wong does it on fue

Jesus! You guys and your monster donors. I have had 5600 in total and have 1000 left max!

9 minutes ago, jonnyalex said:

Jesus! You guys and your monster donors. I have had 5600 in total and have 1000 left max!

Edited by Guy73

Just told my coordinator at asmed I'm canceling my free touch up because I don't feel comfortable potentially wasting more grafts with another low yield surgery. That I do see some good results and reviews on forums but I see too many mediocre ones for me to feel confident and that I will be going with another clinic. :/

4 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

Just told my coordinator at asmed I'm canceling my free touch up because I don't feel comfortable potentially wasting more grafts with another low yield surgery. That I do see some good results and reviews on forums but I see too many mediocre ones for me to feel confident and that I will be going with another clinic. :/

Well done for gong with your feelings.

2 hours ago, xadiohead said:

I recommend finding the surgeon with the absolute longest wait list as you don't need to have another surgery anytime soon.

I disagree my scalp is way too visible 

FE3F7431-79D6-4E13-9D13-26DF9A5BCDDE.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

I disagree my scalp is way too visible 

FE3F7431-79D6-4E13-9D13-26DF9A5BCDDE.jpeg

I think the real question you should ask the doctor is how many grafts per sq cm did he do in your front? Because if the answer is 30-35 that looks about right. 

1 minute ago, Guy73 said:

I think the real question you should ask the doctor is how many grafts per sq cm did he do in your front? Because if the answer is 30-35 that looks about right. 

I don't even have that many follicles power Sq cm and especially considering I was not bald before the transplant. I look almost identical to how I looked pre the 5000 graft surgery 

426AF6B7-A7FD-4B4F-ABF3-CC26D4F1602D.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

And right here is bad too. Yeah man to back to the beginning of the thread 

61C08210-D05A-454A-B7EF-1CE8A50CCCE8.jpeg

Looking at your pictures earlier in the thread 2600 grafts for the front doesn’t seem like a lot to me because it looks like half of that went to your temples. Look at you pics. Those temples got some good grafts. So that front might look sparse.