Dr. Koray Erdogan 5000 grafts

Der3k7

Lmao yeah right dude. Girls with plumbed lips are sexy as he'll and most dudes love it. If a girl looks bad with it it just means they did way too much. Also guys look better with plump lips than thin lips too. Idk about you but it's obvious to me. And I know many women prefer men with plum over thin lips and I hear women talk about men with nice lips too. You just aren't aware of it man. Especially cuz you don't look at men's lips but women, who are attracted to men, do. Even subconsciously, all else being equal a side by side comparison of the same dude with nice lips vs thin skinny lips there is going to be an improvement. And the whole me going to look like.micjael Jackson thing is a laughable exaggeration. I'm going to look natural as hell just like to do now and no one would know the difference. But I'll do the lip lift so it's permanent improvement to my upper lip. Do it once and never have to do it again like an injection. The improvement in my lip is going to be a natural looking improvement. No one would suspect that I had an enhancement.  Plus it's cheap as hell. I'll post this picture again. The guy on the right is obviously better. Even if girls aren't consciously aware of it, when they are out and see the guy on the right as compared to the guy in the left, they're definitely gonna be looking down at his lips more often and feel a natural increased in reward dopamine response looking at the guy in the rights face and they're gonna subconsciously be more likely to want to kiss him more than the guy on the left. The woman with the plumper fuller lip obviously has better lips. It's the same with dudes you just don't want them to be as big as a female. Also check out the mugshot guy. Women swoon over his thick plump lips. Compare his lips to the before picture guy with the thin skinny lips. Trust me, women notice and it makes a difference. Even if they aren't even aware of it.

And no way am I going to look like that fucking weirdo in the Pic you posted. He's crazy. What he is doing obviously defeats the purpose of cosmetic enhancements. Cosmetic enhancements only look good if it is indistinguishable from being natural. As soon as it looks unnatural then it becomes off-putting which is the exact opposite of what the goal is. So no, I will never look like that weirdo. 

F6CB9FAA-BDB6-4A97-A3AE-314149AC6281.jpeg

E56848F8-D30D-4B7E-83F7-2117D2050335.jpeg

84ECDDC2-8B7B-4E44-99EA-AB82658F54F5.jpeg

B98B2F19-09A4-4242-BA19-9E9907F475CA.jpeg

Edited by Der3k7

• Administrators

I believe there's a guy on here who is pretty open about his cosmetic enhancements @win200 I believe he gets lip fillers, and has had a jaw enhancement. It's definitely a clear improvement. I do believe there is a fine line though, and more often than not you get carried away. It's like tattoos, most people end up getting way too many (in my opinion).

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

14 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I believe there's a guy on here who is pretty open about his cosmetic enhancements @win200 I believe he gets lip fillers, and has had a jaw enhancement. It's definitely a clear improvement. I do believe there is a fine line though, and more often than not you get carried away. It's like tattoos, most people end up getting way too many (in my opinion).

Thanks, Melvin!  And yes--I've had a custom wraparound jaw implant from Michael Yaremchuk, plus lip fillers (but also fillers in the cheeks and nasolabial area).  I'm gay, so our beauty standards are a little different and are probably much "prettier" than most straight guys would prefer, but lip fillers can look completely undetectable and appropriate on men (gay and straight).  If you have thin lips, fuller lips can add proportionality and structure that help bring your face's dimensions into better alignment.

I will also say that the jaw implant made a HUGE change.  Huge.  I had a fairly weak jaw/chin, and the implant totally rebalanced my face and gave me a much more square, masculine look.  Money extremely well spent, as far as I'm concerned.  That said, be aware that changing your jawline is rejiggering one of the key defining "structures" of your shape; mine dramatically changed my appearance, so be very cautious going in and realize that you're making a significant change.  I got a nosejob in 2011, and far more people noticed that something was different after the jawline than the nose. 

My Instagram handle is @winbmar if you want to see more; the jawline implant was October 2016 if you want to gauge the before/after.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, win200 said:

Thanks, Melvin!  And yes--I've had a custom wraparound jaw implant from Michael Yaremchuk, plus lip fillers (but also fillers in the cheeks and nasolabial area).  I'm gay, so our beauty standards are a little different and are probably much "prettier" than most straight guys would prefer, but lip fillers can look completely undetectable and appropriate on men (gay and straight).  If you have thin lips, fuller lips can add proportionality and structure that help bring your face's dimensions into better alignment.

I will also say that the jaw implant made a HUGE change.  Huge.  I had a fairly weak jaw/chin, and the implant totally rebalanced my face and gave me a much more square, masculine look.  Money extremely well spent, as far as I'm concerned.  That said, be aware that changing your jawline is rejiggering one of the key defining "structures" of your shape; mine dramatically changed my appearance, so be very cautious going in and realize that you're making a significant change.  I got a nosejob in 2011, and far more people noticed that something was different after the jawline than the nose. 

My Instagram handle is @winbmar if you want to see more; the jawline implant was October 2016 if you want to gauge the before/after.

The Jaw enhancement made a huge difference, I remember your pics from your first procedure with Rahal and that was money well spent indeed. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

20 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

The Jaw enhancement made a huge difference, I remember your pics from your first procedure with Rahal and that was money well spent indeed. 

Thanks! Yeah, the Rahal procedure is what built my current hairline.  Gabel augmented the density, but Rahal created it.  It totally reframed my face.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve had literally everything on my face done and not one person I’ve ever met has clocked any of it. Dunno why straight men think any male cosmetic surgery is gonna end up like Michael jackson. Come on give your head a wobble lads 😂 we are all on here getting hair surgery, what’s wrong with tweaking other bits? Why pay thousands for a nice head of hair if you’re gonna ignore your face? That Rodrigo fella has a decent mop, but all you can look at is his shocking face. Think about that lads before you judge Derek. You can fix the roof but if it’s sat on top of a shit shack, there’s no point. Not that you looked remotely bad before Derek. Just saying in general.

my advice @Der3k7 is to definitely not to get the lip lift, and to just stick with fillers. They last much longer than you think. A Doc on YouTube did an MRI and found that juvederm he administered was still there 3 years later. Not as much, but a noticeable amount. lip lift will only pull your top lip up but in my opinion, the 2/3rds bottom to top ratio looks best. I go to Louise Cunliffe for mine she’s an absolute master with a needle. Her instagram is @thelookbylouise she does men and knows how to do it without looking fake. I think lip lifts looks really obvious later on as you see the older women in LA all have it and it’s a certain look I can clock a mile off. Fillers will last ages and are cumulative so each time more will stay long term. My last top up was my first in almost 3 years and looks natural as ever.

Edited by kw877

Der,

A nice looking face is a matter of balance between your hairline, nose, chin, eyebrows, forehead etc.
I think you are missing the whole picture. you take a pic a say "I like these lips...bigger lips are nicer!".
This is a complete non sense. Take a Leonardo waiting or drawing: his faces have small lips but look spectacular.
Did you ask yourself: "how do bigger lips fit into my face?"
You reduced your nose but your nose doesn't match to your chin. It is like an alien body that someone built on your face.

I’m not one for extreme facial modification...but I saw lots of men & women in my 2 trips to Turkey that had facial work done other than hair transplants...and close to a dozen who’d done rhinoplasty there from what I recall...and living in NYC it’s not uncommon to see surgery patients down 5th Avenue, so, and in Derek’s case here, I think his nose now does look better now, albeit in profile view so would be good to see a frontal face view for comparison also, that said, it looks to me to now be in proportion to his chin/brow/top of the head, a nose that hangs out a bit farther out than ones chin is not proportionate in my opinion.

As for the lip fillers stuff, not a fan, but it’s an individual thing and everyone can do as they wish even if others disagree.

1 minute ago, CosmoKramer said:

I’m not one for extreme facial modification...but I saw lots of men & women in my 2 trips to Turkey that had facial work done other than hair transplants...and close to a dozen who’d done rhinoplasty there from what I recall...and living in NYC it’s not uncommon to see surgery patients down 5th Avenue, so, and in Derek’s case here, I think his nose now does look better now, albeit in profile view so would be good to see a frontal face view for comparison also, that said, it looks to me to now be in proportion to his chin/brow/top of the head, a nose that hangs out a bit farther out than ones chin is not proportionate in my opinion.

As for the lip fillers stuff, not a fan, but it’s an individual thing and everyone can do as they wish even if others disagree.

IMHO opinion, he looked better before 5000graft HT and rhinoplasty.
He had a more masculine and interesting face.

1 minute ago, duchaine said:

IMHO opinion, he looked better before 5000graft HT and rhinoplasty.
He had a more masculine and interesting face.

That’s all well and good, but how we see ourselves and how happy we are with our appearance is an individual and subjective issue. 

I wasn’t happy with my teeth for many years....so I went back to Istanbul to get them fixed after doing my research, I’m glad I did, I’m happier now. 

That’s all well and good, but how we see ourselves and how happy we are with our appearance is an individual and subjective issue. 

I wasn’t happy with my teeth for many years....so I went back to Istanbul to get them fixed after doing my research, I’m glad I did, I’m happier now. 

I know it is not my business so I should not say what I'm going to say...so I apologize to be a such intrusive person.

my feeling (and other people feeling as well) is he will never be happy with his appearance.
My thought is that he is not trying to improve something or correct something. He just allowing his obsessions. 
Today the nose, tomorrow the lips, the day after tomorrow his eyebrows etc
in my opinion, the big problem is that he his not looking at the whole pic.

2 minutes ago, duchaine said:

I know it is not my business so I should not say what I'm going to say...so I apologize to be a such intrusive person.

my feeling (and other people feeling as well) is he will never be happy with his appearance.
My thought is that he is not trying to improve something or correct something. He just allowing his obsessions. 

I understand what you’re saying and where your coming from....and I may or may not agree...and you may be right and you may very well be wrong,...but.... unless you’re a psychologist whom specializes in body dysmorphia issues and have fully analyzed and diagnosed OP’s state of mind then I don’t think it’s fair to assume.

I understand what you’re saying and where your coming from....and I may or may not agree...and you may be right and you may very well be wrong,...but.... unless you’re a psychologist whom specializes in body dysmorphia issues and have fully analyzed and diagnosed OP’s state of mind then I don’t think it’s fair to assume.

I've a solid psychologic background (I'm not a psychologist anyway) but I'm not assuming anything. I just sharing my feelings. Maybe I'm right, maybe not. In any case, I hope I can stimulate the reader to think about the underlying implication of plastic surgery.

3 minutes ago, duchaine said:

I've a solid psychologic background (I'm not a psychologist anyway) but I'm not assuming anything. I just sharing my feelings. Maybe I'm right, maybe not. In any case, I hope I can stimulate the reader to think about the underlying implication of plastic surgery.

I agree with your last statement, and any surgery for that matter...always important to get a 2nd or even a 3rd professional opinion before any procedure.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, duchaine said:

Der,

A nice looking face is a matter of balance between your hairline, nose, chin, eyebrows, forehead etc.
I think you are missing the whole picture. you take a pic a say "I like these lips...bigger lips are nicer!".
This is a complete non sense. Take a Leonardo waiting or drawing: his faces have small lips but look spectacular.
You reduced your nose but your nose doesn't match to your chin. It is like an alien body that someone built on your face.

Dude I totally disagree with you. My nose looks way better now and my face as a whole because of it 

Edited by Der3k7

1 hour ago, CosmoKramer said:

I actually have a good eye for stuff and I know I would have a small benefit Looks wise from having some small lip plumping done but I changed My mind about it because it's one of those things you have to keep doing every year and eventually any women I date long term would eventually find out and since lip injections, even though men can benefit from them, are not socially acceptable and most women would get turned off if they found out a guy gets his lips injected, even if she loved his lips before she knew. So it wouldn't be a net benefit to me to get the lips done in that case. 

1 hour ago, duchaine said:

Youre wrong man lol. I have great eyes and eye brows haha. Just kidding I know you're just making an example. But even so, fixing and correcting something is exactly what I'd be doing. Taking a weak part and turning it into a good part and making myself look better simple as That. It's the same thing as losing weight and getting buff except for this you can't do naturally you have to have a surgeon make the structural change for you. Doesn't make me mentally ill. Just means I am very aware of what structurally makes something attractive and am open minded enough to pull the trigger and realize I would benefit from something like the hair transplant and nose job. I actually think once my hair is how I want it and once I get ripped how I want to be and continue to improve my fashion sense im going to be more attractive than most guys (big thanks to hair transplant and nose job) except I'm only 5'9 but I've accepted that and am cool with that. 

As soon as I get my next 10k raise around next summer I'll be heading to Canada for Mr H&W for around 1800 grafts 

Edited by Der3k7

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

A9832815-EB0C-4052-B884-C7125277B791.jpeg

4B318F69-C625-4B8A-9EC7-17EB9B621AD5.jpeg

Dang man big improvement for sure, my ex had swelling for about 6-7 months. Her doc told her not to expect the full results by a year. It got a little smaller and more refined by a years time.

View my thread

1 minute ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Dang man big improvement for sure, my ex had swelling for about 6-7 months. Her doc told her not to expect the full results by a year. It got a little smaller and more refined by a years time.

Yeah the tip takes a long time for swelling to go away my tip is still swollen 

• Administrators
Just now, Der3k7 said:

Yeah the tip takes a long time for swelling to go away my tip is still swollen 

That's exactly right. The tip was the part that was swollen (that's what she said) 😆

• Haha 1

View my thread

4 hours ago, duchaine said:

Der,

Lol dude. Just because some guy hundreds of years ago made sculptures and paintings of ppl having skinny ass lips doesn't mean that that is optimal beauty. And yes, I did visualize plumper lips on my face...it would look great if not over done. There is nothing structural about my face that would make it NOT work with lips more plump than my current lips. Also did you see the pictures I showed you of the other guys and girls with thin vs plump lips? I think it's pretty obvious plump lips look better than skinny lips. And my nose makes it look like an alien body that my face was put on? Huh? This doesn't even make sense and is a complete exaggeration and actually just dead wrong lol. You're on a hair loss forum obviously you're looking at doing something to fix your hair. The same concept can be applied to any other body part. Imagine someone had the same issue with their hair, nose, chin, and whatever else and looked to get the completely anologous procedure done for that other body part as they did for their hair. Add all those changes up and you're gonna see a dramatic improvement. You can't tell when someone has a good Hair transplant or nose job or any good plastic surgery for that matter. What makes some of you guys think that just because a dude does is hair, then his nose, then something else that all of a sudden magically strangers are going to be able to immediately tell when they couldn't before when it was just the hair? Or just the nose? If it's done well then they can't. Either way I decided not to do lip injections because of reasons stated in my reply to cosmokramer

Edited by Der3k7