Dr. Muttalip KESER | 1330 + 400 Grafts | 12.2016 - 05.2018

Kaya

• 3 weeks later...

The pandemic is hitting hard these days. Barber shops are closed in LA. I have been wanting to see the yield and density of the operations I had 4 and 2.5 yeas ago. Also wanted to check if there is any recession on the original (pre HT) hairline and crown. So I shaved my hair :)

I put in some effort to count the grafts per cm square, transplanted in the mid-front of the hairline and left/right temples as well as non-transplanted native hair. 

Enjoy :)

Love this! I Wish it was done more often. @Rolandas plans to do this over his entire transplanted area when he goes in for his second HT :)

I'm always surprised by the number you get when actually counting the grafts. Simply looking at the zoomed-out photos, I would have thought the density was lower.

Your native density is insane.

Any idea what your hair caliber is?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, giegnosiganoe said:

Love this! I Wish it was done more often. @Rolandas plans to do this over his entire transplanted area when he goes in for his second HT :)

I'm always surprised by the number you get when actually counting the grafts. Simply looking at the zoomed-out photos, I would have thought the density was lower.

Your native density is insane.

Any idea what your hair caliber is?

I hope more people do this and we all (forum members) can benefit. 

The reason why my transplanted hair density looking lower is because of my native hair density being really high.

My caliber was never measured but I was told to have thicker hair than average.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, giegnosiganoe said:

Same, always surprises me there are 100+ hairs per cm2. 

On 1/18/2021 at 2:25 AM, Kaya said:

I hope more people do this and we all (forum members) can benefit. 

The reason why my transplanted hair density looking lower is because of my native hair density being really high.

My caliber was never measured but I was told to have thicker hair than average.

Hey man, I hope you don't mind me using your recent pictures for education purpose?
I found them extremely interesting and I didn't show your face! :) 

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

1 hour ago, Rolandas said:

Hey man, I hope you don't mind me using your recent pictures for education purpose?
I found them extremely interesting and I didn't show your face! :) 

I don't mind at all dude :)  What I did was partially for educational purposes and I am glad to see someone used it the right way.

Already watched your video above and I wish you good luck with your second HT.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, giegnosiganoe said:

I would be very interested to see how long your hair needs to grow before the transplanted area is not noticeable.

Do you mean how long does the transplanted hair need to grow so those are not differentiable from native hair in terms of 'density'?

Edited by Kaya

2 hours ago, giegnosiganoe said:

Yes exactly

I want to say 1 month at the most. I trimmed my hair on Jan 1st and today is 19th. So it is 2.5 weeks as of today. I just took this for you to judge. I will also do the same at 1 month so you have a better idea.

2.5w.png

• Thanks 2

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
On 1/17/2021 at 3:28 PM, Kaya said:

5.mid.png

5s.mid.png

6.left.png

6s.left.png

7.right.png

7s.right.png

8.native.png

8s.native.png

Excellent documentation man, wow A+ thank you for taking the time for doing this. It really provides such a great value to our forum.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 7 months later...

Amazing hairline.  Looks great.  Happy for you.

My only nitpick would be that (to me) is that there's quite a lot of patchy areas in the donor site.  I could assume this would be either to:

1. The extractor tool used must have been relatively high diameter

2. You had some permanent shock loss around graft removal sites in your donor.  

3.  The extraction pattern didn't randomize chosen grafts very well and extracted more than 1-2 grafts side by side.

Either way, a super success story, and if you plan to have your hair just a little bit longer, there is no way it is visible.

Check out my journey here:

30 minutes ago, Fue3361 said:

My only nitpick would be that (to me) is that there's quite a lot of patchy areas in the donor site.  I co

I think this is the reality of FUE (which only uniformed or liars call scarless). And you missed the two important aspects:

- Blanks (missing grafts especially with this skin hair contrast), who create this look --> This is the main aspect IMO and inavoidable

- Scar tissue built up

On 11/6/2021 at 2:35 AM, Fue3361 said:

My only nitpick would be that (to me) is that there's quite a lot of patchy areas in the donor site.  I could assume this would be either to:

1. The extractor tool used must have been relatively high diameter

2. You had some permanent shock loss around graft removal sites in your donor.  

3.  The extraction pattern didn't randomize chosen grafts very well and extracted more than 1-2 grafts side by side.

Either way, a super success story, and if you plan to have your hair just a little bit longer, there is no way it is visible.

Like @Gasthoerersaid, it's all about hair-skin color contrast and scar tissue.

My donor after second HT looks like below on 10th and 35th day and that's why I am not concerned at all. 

image.png.b189a2e7c7b2c1a3eb3ec8ae859fe685.png

image.png.129aebec7d3e268426310311df8175a8.png

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
looks very nice. 
I also had an op at Keser 5 years ago with over 1700 grafts. I am happy. 
I also want a second op. so that I can lower my hairline by an inch. then I would also like to have the first area compacted. 
I would like to talk to you about it on the phone. (whatsapp)
there are also one or two small dissatisfactions that i don't want to address here, 
i come from germany and can also communicate with you in turkish. 
please write to me privately. since I just signed up, I can't contact you directly.
selamlar

image.png

image.gif