Kaya

Dr. Muttalip KESER | 1330 + 400 Grafts | 12.2016 - 05.2018

Keser is soo good and this thread shows it. He told me I needed about 1500 grafts based on my video and photos and I ended up getting like 2850 with Doganay. Erdogan also said I needed about 2500. I wonder how that all works. 

Anyways, phenomenal work Bub! 🤘

1 hour ago, Castillo said:

Good result, whats the punch size that Kesser use? Your donor area have many white spots for only 1330 grafts! 

His donor area looks great still....where are you seeing “many white spots” in his posted photos?

@VicTNYC With the shaved head you can clearly see the donor area with the marks of the extraction, and I think they are big for only 1300 ufs! But is a very good case! 

On 6/6/2018 at 1:21 AM, Kaya said:

2nd operation

9.thumb.jpg.aabfcad7f040da3d76dbec490458b0c8.jpg

10.thumb.jpg.7c4cbd4d4623dd9624cf24283f5796c7.jpg

11.thumb.jpg.7758acbcba11e7eecc9c0c0fe663ef74.jpg

12.thumb.jpg.854da99afcd6ad402ef06e962406ffc7.jpg

13.thumb.jpg.d8d1acd32d33e09d63bbf82caee5278d.jpg

14.thumb.jpg.53e1f3d21c02d64da1b6f936a11ebd01.jpg

15.thumb.jpg.1cd65013ba1255230cb4816c0bed2aca.jpg

16.thumb.jpg.1e0bc924fae2def06173bfbd26fc97f3.jpg

17.thumb.jpg.7b2f09b537207b843afe7661dc0f7c30.jpg

18.thumb.jpg.1a8068adb9fb661368ada2f1e9abfbd2.jpg

@Castillo there is no avoiding those, that is where the grafts are taken from, unless you want a big long linear scar from a fut that is much more obvious,  and the most important thing is how the donor area looks weeks, months , years post operation....and his donor density looks great and full, but yes, I agree, a very good case.

Also, he could get SMP done to cover the spots to blend in with his hair.

Edited by VicTNYC

Very impressive. Seems like a good niche for Keser to only do hairlines and frontal thirds.

Your second procedure is the most obvious case of hair greed I've seen. But... you have the goods so why not. :D

and how much was the cost? I'm very interested also in him because i want to reshape my hairline on Keser. Seems like he does a really nice job.

Posted (edited)

Sorry guys, I have been busy lately.

Keser uses 0.8 and 0.9 punches depending on the caliber of the hair. He used 0.8 harvesting mine.

He charges 3.5 euro per graft.

You can reach his assistant at +90 505 467-0842 on whatsapp.

Edited by Kaya

11 hours ago, Cristian1 said:

Looks very good! :) I think you are very satisfied with the result, right?

I am very satisfied. Honestly, I was expecting my second HT to turn out this way by looking at the result of my first HT. I am done with my hair unless my vertex becomes thinner later on. I also thought about having my temporal points done but did not go for it since I don’t have fine hair, plus I am yet to see a natural looking temple HT on any forum.

Edited by Kaya

??? But you did strengthen you temple points in the first op? 

Looks amazing, how is th reaction of your environment? 

15 minutes ago, Gasthoerer said:

??? But you did strengthen you temple points in the first op? 

Looks amazing, how is th reaction of your environment? 

Yep, only strengthened though. They blend in just fine with the existing hair when I keep it this long. Check my preop pictures on the fifth message on this page. You can see how much they differ from original temple hair when it’s short. This will be more prominent if I get my temples done meaning pushing out temple hairline about half an inch further. That area has no hair right now and transplanted hair will look way too thicker and darker than the original temple hair.

I am getting very positive reactions from the ones who know I had HT. Others can not even tell.

Edited by Kaya

10 hours ago, jj51702 said:

Very natural looking. Awesome 

Thank you.

Looks great!  This is the goal of most patients but most do not get this outcome.  Excellent work with small punch size m and safer extraction!

I think your hair calibre is abnormally good. 400 grafts have gone a very, very long way here. I don't think this an average result in that respect. In any case, OP you must be very pleased and you are blessed with a very strong donor area!!