Dr. Muttalip KESER | 1330 + 400 Grafts | 12.2016 - 05.2018

Kaya

Keser is soo good and this thread shows it. He told me I needed about 1500 grafts based on my video and photos and I ended up getting like 2850 with Doganay. Erdogan also said I needed about 2500. I wonder how that all works. 

Anyways, phenomenal work Bub! 🤘

1 hour ago, Castillo said:

Good result, whats the punch size that Kesser use? Your donor area have many white spots for only 1330 grafts! 

His donor area looks great still....where are you seeing “many white spots” in his posted photos?

@Castillo there is no avoiding those, that is where the grafts are taken from, unless you want a big long linear scar from a fut that is much more obvious,  and the most important thing is how the donor area looks weeks, months , years post operation....and his donor density looks great and full, but yes, I agree, a very good case.

Also, he could get SMP done to cover the spots to blend in with his hair.

Edited by VicTNYC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, I have been busy lately.

Keser uses 0.8 and 0.9 punches depending on the caliber of the hair. He used 0.8 harvesting mine.

He charges 3.5 euro per graft.

You can reach his assistant at +90 505 467-0842 on whatsapp.

Edited by Kaya

11 hours ago, Cristian1 said:

Looks very good! :) I think you are very satisfied with the result, right?

I am very satisfied. Honestly, I was expecting my second HT to turn out this way by looking at the result of my first HT. I am done with my hair unless my vertex becomes thinner later on. I also thought about having my temporal points done but did not go for it since I don’t have fine hair, plus I am yet to see a natural looking temple HT on any forum.

Edited by Kaya

15 minutes ago, Gasthoerer said:

??? But you did strengthen you temple points in the first op? 

Looks amazing, how is th reaction of your environment? 

Yep, only strengthened though. They blend in just fine with the existing hair when I keep it this long. Check my preop pictures on the fifth message on this page. You can see how much they differ from original temple hair when it’s short. This will be more prominent if I get my temples done meaning pushing out temple hairline about half an inch further. That area has no hair right now and transplanted hair will look way too thicker and darker than the original temple hair.

I am getting very positive reactions from the ones who know I had HT. Others can not even tell.

Edited by Kaya

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...