Dr. Muttalip KESER | 1330 + 400 Grafts | 12.2016 - 05.2018

Kaya

On 3/12/2019 at 1:05 AM, Cristian1 said:

One question: Did you choose at the very beginning how your hairline design should look or he draw your hairline and that's it?

Looks good by the way! 

I choosed on the first ht, doctor and I together decided on the second one.

• 3 months later...

Dr. Keser starting to take over this place and he doesn't even market himself 😆. Great result. 

No doctor who is not involved in the entire procedure himself should be recommended here (in my opinion).  

• Like 1

On 7/5/2019 at 6:15 PM, jonnyalex said:

Sounds exactly how it should be to me! :P

Hey Jonny, Do you have a thread for your session with Dr Keser?

I am in the same boat after my first op with Asmed.  I am pretty happy with the result but could do with a touch up/slight lowering of around 600 grafts just to be 100% happy.  Would be interested to see your results.

Edited by markymarc123

18 hours ago, markymarc123 said:

Hey Jonny, Do you have a thread for your session with Dr Keser?

I am in the same boat after my first op with Asmed.  I am pretty happy with the result but could do with a touch up/slight lowering of around 600 grafts just to be 100% happy.  Would be interested to see your results.

No, but I will post the results when they happen. I'm 2 months in so far; the horrible stage. The thing for me was how the actual experience of the surgery was SO much better and professional than ASMED. In ASMED, Koray Erdogan is the hair transplant surgeon but the actual surgery is performed by very young technicians, it's a joke. I knew that technicians had a big role but this website (which was the reason I went to ASMED) unfortunately did not prepare me for the fact that he is barely involved. Apparently now it is even worse. 

How many grafts did you have at ASMED? 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
21 hours ago, Carjoca said:

Congrats with your hairline, result and choice of Dr. Keser! Another wonderful result he and his patient delivered 😀! I guess you must be really happy with all?

All the best

Carjoca

Thank you! Very happy indeed!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
13 hours ago, Cleverly designed said:

Wow, such great results! 

I'm considering going to Dr.keser, would you recommend it? 

Depends on your case. If you don't need more than 2000-2400 grafts and like to have dense packing (especially in the hairline) I would definitely recommend. 

35 minutes ago, Kaya said:

Depends on your case. If you don't need more than 2000-2400 grafts and like to have dense packing (especially in the hairline) I would definitely recommend. 

I have talked with his translator and sadly due to covid, it got on hold. Though from what I have seen of his work (your case and others) I think I'll go with him. 

I'm mostly dealing with temples and some front hair,he suggested 2500-2000.

7 minutes ago, Cleverly designed said:

I have talked with his translator and sadly due to covid, it got on hold. Though from what I have seen of his work (your case and others) I think I'll go with him. 

I'm mostly dealing with temples and some front hair, he suggested 2500-2000.

Covid is terrible right now. I don't suggest anyone to travel right now. You can have your HT in summer or fall.