I think this was not a good idea .mistake fue HT , smh

I had 1202 fue ht may 19 and I dont feel to good about it .

I feel like I fucked up. That its not gonna look good ...

The pics are a few days old and just about none of the transfered hair in the front havent cameout yet is that normal ??responses would be helpfull

20150603_084531-1.jpg.423e359b19db94c8d3ef5c51aaeed662.jpg

20150603_084551-1.jpg.ad98712858df6df105d5a7a4763a1b34.jpg

20150603_084612-1.jpg.f1201b576677f5c5be40aa3e60bf4100.jpg

Too early to worry. Document your progress to help you evaluate as the months go by. Hairline outline looks decent. Temples look decently designed. See how it looks in 6 months. Where did you go for the procedure?

I know that its takes months for the hair to start growing but I mean the hair they transferred from the donors area hasnt fallen out yet I thought it was supposed to fall out ?? And im worried I didnt get enough grafts that it will show if you get what I mean . My Doc wasOmeed Memar, MD, PhD found him on realself.com

That doctor appears to be based in Chicago. Dr Konior in Oakbrook Terrace might be able to take a quick look if you are worried.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Thanks Guys! Is it normal for the little hairs they transplanted havent fallen out yet ?

Most do , but not everyone. Mine never shed.

Mine were in an Acell solution from the harvest to the plant and that may have contributed to it. But it anecdotal at best.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Your transplanted hairs may not shed. I've read from several transplant surgeons that this might actually be a good thing. You may have even better results if you don't shed. You certainly shouldn't judge your future results because of that. Besides like someone else said it's a small number of grafts anyway.

looks normal. no idea wat ur talkn about. didn't ur doctor inform u wat to expect or were u simply not paying attention? wat exactly r u expecting to see 4 weeks later? a full head of hair?

I had 1202 fue ht may 19 and I dont feel to good about it .

I feel like I fucked up. That its not gonna look good ...

The pics are a few days old and just about none of the transfered hair in the front havent cameout yet is that normal ??responses would be helpfull

I'm sorry but this is the one of the funniest statements I have seen in a long time. I'm in total hysterics. This forum keeps on surprising me, from the bloke who was freaking out last weekend because he didn't realize that he could call his HT surgeon 24/7 with his "medical" emergency to this guy.

Eddie, Good luck to you my man! It's about 3 months too early to expect any growth.

I know that its takes months for the hair to start growing but I mean the hair they transferred from the donors area hasnt fallen out yet I thought it was supposed to fall out ?? And im worried I didnt get enough grafts that it will show if you get what I mean . My Doc wasOmeed Memar, MD, PhD found him on realself.com

Unfortunately you picked an unknown surgeon, but luckily it wasn't a massive procedure. I'm not sure you got enough grafts to achieve a dense enough hairline though, so I would suspect you may need to go for a 2nd procedure in a year. Moving forward, I highly suggest researching this forum like crazy. Also be open to traveling, however, you have one of the best of the best right in your backyard - Dr Konior.

Hi, my transplanted hairs did not fall out either but this was in no way detrimental to my end result.

It's probably a good sign, so it's way way too early to start getting worried just yet, (and sounding off like Hudson from Aliens, Game over man, my hairs f*&?ed, were all gonna die, lol).

Check out my results below, hopefully it will give you some peace of mind!

__________________________________________________ ____________

Dr Bhatti FUE 3305 Grafts Oct 2014

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

• 3 months later...

Really I had no idea why you were worried @ one month post op, hair takes time to grow, patience is the key. As you can see Everything looking good at the moment, hair is slowly filling in! Now you have entered the growth phase, coming months you going to see lot of growth and thickness!

Keep us updated

• 3 weeks later...

It really takes 4-6 months for most to see great results. Be patient. Regarding FUE, its was a no-brainer for me. I just didn't want the long linear scar from FUT. I had great FUE results especially in the hairline.

5b32e8d004f72_BeforeandAfter.jpg.13716ffadeb611d4f9221a9635f1b9ba.jpg

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Just starting to grow. It will not match your native density but hopefully you will be please. You still have plenty of time.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Eddie I've had 2 FUT and always shed most if not all hairs. 30 days ago I had my first FUE with Dr Bhatti and I don't believe a single hair has fallen out. Not sure if this was something to do with FUE or with his post care regimen. (His post care course is like a part time job but its obviously effective and I wish I put half of the effort into my past FUTs.)

Can you tell us the post care course you done Okay2land?

Dr Bahtti lays it all out in a YouTube video.

I left his office with a darling buds bookbag loaded with meds, ointments, gauzes, saline, syringes.... For whoever goes to darling buds don't be an idiot like me and forget to check said bag. The look on security's face was priceless.

Did they take it off you?

I'm flying to Turkey in January and was hoping to only take hand luggage, I understand with a doctors note you can be allowed through customs with liquids and medications that otherwise wouldn't be allowed.

TR3B, yes they took the liquids (4 saline bottles) and the syringes. (Bhatti likes to use sterile syringes to pierce the saline bottles caps. This makes a good stream for wetting/washing the grafts and I guess it doesn't use up all the saline in one shot.)

Its funny because in Chandigarh and Delhi the carry-on passed all scanners and inspections without a problem this was in AbuDhabi. And yes I showed them the Dr notes.

It all turned out good through. My last leg was Abu Dhabi to JFK. Well I missed that flight due to delays from Delhi. That put in a hotel in Abu Dhabi for the night. Not sure if I would ever see my luggage again if it was checked lol.

Photos are hit or miss, but I think you have retained many grafts.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians