GATSBY 'UNPLUGGED!' 15,671 (3 surgeries) Grafts FUE+BHT Dr. Sethi Eugenix

Gatsby

Adrian, you have so much beard and a scalp donor that is in far better shape than I would ever thought it to be, especially after your marathon mega session last year! Dr P has all that he needs to work with to finalize and complete you in everyway beyond your wildest dreams! So happy and excited for you man!

Knock out punch for round 1 with Eugenix!👊

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Gatsby said:

So I’ve grown my beard out a little bit as I’ll be using it as a donor source next week at Eugenix. Suddenly everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) at work keeps telling me I look great with a beard! Why now??? 🙄🫣😩🤣

BBA0768C-8AB7-4B1A-9E36-8566330B4A33.thumb.jpeg.5f53b84bb4ed5aa27ccadab11b85228e.jpeg

The beard looks good. 

I gotta use Just for men beard dye every week.   Medium brown. 

Maybe you might want to try it and have your barber shape it up nice. 

Enjoy the beard while you got it since you plan on using it for the next surgery. 

• Thanks 1

This has been a worry areas for me as I am going to be at Eugenix roughly same time as you, landing 26th and surgery 27/28th this month, and they are going to be using a lot of beard grafts and it always crosses my mind about how it would look to let the beard grow with a lot of grafts coming from it, and having seen these photos its put my mind at complete ease :) 

• Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Stewie said:

This has been a worry areas for me as I am going to be at Eugenix roughly same time as you, landing 26th and surgery 27/28th this month, and they are going to be using a lot of beard grafts and it always crosses my mind about how it would look to let the beard grow with a lot of grafts coming from it, and having seen these photos its put my mind at complete ease :) 

Hello mate - curious if Eugenix asked you to grow your hair out a bit ahead of surgery? You’d not really let things grow out after your first two HT’s so I was quite keen to see things were coming along if you have indeed grown it out a bit now!

13 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Hello mate - curious if Eugenix asked you to grow your hair out a bit ahead of surgery? You’d not really let things grow out after your first two HT’s so I was quite keen to see things were coming along if you have indeed grown it out a bit now!

They have not mentioned anything actually, which has prompted me to just email and ask now as thats a very good point

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
8 hours ago, Stewie said:

I grew out my shaved head and beard for a month prior to my first surgery a year ago with Eugenix. No one told me I just thought it would help. 

12 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

I grew out my shaved head and beard for a month prior to my first surgery a year ago with Eugenix. No one told me I just thought it would help. 

I got asked on my other surgery to grow it, so I did for about 4 weeks like you, first thing they did when I got there is shave it haha, so I am unsure if it needs growing but I have asked, hopefully ill see you there if you not jetting back quickly

• Like 1

On 1/13/2023 at 4:17 AM, Stewie said:

I got asked on my other surgery to grow it, so I did for about 4 weeks like you, first thing they did when I got there is shave it haha, so I am unsure if it needs growing but I have asked, hopefully ill see you there if you not jetting back quickly

It’s because it is easier to ascertain the density when grown out, which in turn helps formulate the extraction pattern. Exactly the same as scalp donor, clinics always ask patients to refrain shaving down their hair before day of surgery. 

19 hours ago, Curious25 said:

It’s because it is easier to ascertain the density when grown out, which in turn helps formulate the extraction pattern. Exactly the same as scalp donor, clinics always ask patients to refrain shaving down their hair before day of surgery. 

Fair enough, it was just never mentioned with Eugenix in all the conversations I have had so far, but makes sense, lets see what growth I get in 10 days :P 

• Valued Contributor

Arrived this morning after flying all night with a delay and a switch of flights. Today was spent at the farm house, the clinic catching up with all of the great staff and meeting a couple of new patients. All I can say is that the scar will be a thing of the past! 🤩🇮🇳🙏❤️

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

Arrived this morning after flying all night with a delay and a switch of flights. Today was spent at the farm house, the clinic catching up with all of the great staff and meeting a couple of new patients. All I can say is that the scar will be a thing of the past! 🤩🇮🇳🙏❤️

Go Dr P!! Give this man his mop already 💇🦁

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Would have been good to meet at the farmhouse Adrian, I had my Hair Transplant on 15 January, and will update soon. Good Luck with your Procedure.

Edited by Niko1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/11/2023 at 3:46 AM, Gatsby said:

So I’ve grown my beard out a little bit as I’ll be using it as a donor source next week at Eugenix. Suddenly everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) at work keeps telling me I look great with a beard! Why now??? 🙄🫣😩🤣

BBA0768C-8AB7-4B1A-9E36-8566330B4A33.thumb.jpeg.5f53b84bb4ed5aa27ccadab11b85228e.jpeg

You look great - congrats!

• Thanks 1