4,000 Grafts (9k+ Grafts Total) Norwood 6/7 Dr. Sethi Eugenix *Will This Be My Last Hair Transplant?

• Administrators
22 hours ago, Z-- said:

Looks like you can throw away the fibers once and for all. Crown looks great!! 

Side note -- months 5-6 always seem like the high growth months. 

I noticed my growth didn't start until the 5th month. I definitely was a late bloomer in this procedure. It may be due to having multiple procedures. 

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Looks great.  Crown is looking much better.  Not sure if you had hair fibers in the 6 month video update or just in that pic. 

What clippers size do you use for your sides and back when you get a haircut? 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Etownone said:

Looks great.  Crown is looking much better.  Not sure if you had hair fibers in the 6 month video update or just in that pic. 

What clippers size do you use for your sides and back when you get a haircut? 

I never have fibers on any of my update videos. I use a 1/2 guard at the very bottom. Middle is 1 1/2 guard, top is a #2/3. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

20 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I noticed my growth didn't start until the 5th month. I definitely was a late bloomer in this procedure. It may be due to having multiple procedures. 

You could also have a lot of hairs that just started different hair cycles before you had the surgery with some shock loss.  Overall, I think you're in a really good spot at this stage. 

Plus I am pretty sure crown growth might be the slowest comparable to other parts of the scalp.

• Like 1

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

• Administrators
26 minutes ago, Vann said:

You could also have a lot of hairs that just started different hair cycles before you had the surgery with some shock loss.  Overall, I think you're in a really good spot at this stage. 

Plus I am pretty sure crown growth might be the slowest comparable to other parts of the scalp.

That’s definitely possible. 

View my thread

• Administrators

I got a lot of questions asking how my hair looked not combed back, here’s a comparison from month 4 vs. 6 months. 3A658EA8-2088-427A-AD35-1E551FC51370.jpeg

• Like 9

View my thread

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, ahmed9500 said:

Any pics front angle?

Peak ugly duckling 2 months vs. 6 months. 

Those of you freaking out at 3 months be PATIENT!! Easier said than done, I know. 

E6C15474-A935-437C-9825-86C69C39FEFE.jpeg

• Like 15

View my thread

On 7/8/2022 at 4:09 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Those of you freaking out at 3 months be PATIENT!! Easier said than done, I know. 

Yeah need a lot of patience 😃. I am at close to 4 months mark now . And still every day get anxious.. is it happening or not happening 😂. But yeah your results at 6 month is amazing .

• Administrators
38 minutes ago, PsSAU said:

Yeah need a lot of patience 😃. I am at close to 4 months mark now . And still every day get anxious.. is it happening or not happening 😂. But yeah your results at 6 month is amazing .

At 4 months my hair still looked pretty bad. I wouldn’t say I started seeing noticeable growth until month 5.

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators
1 hour ago, shiba1985 said:

Melvin. Your hair is starting to look good. maybe all the acquired karma from helping bald guys (and girls) is paying you back. 

Thanks man 🙏🏼

View my thread

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Calihome1 said:

How many grafts went into the temples?

Not sure the exact number. I think around 200 on each side.

View my thread

@Melvin- ModeratorI feel like your frontal hairline grew so quick and so thick and the rest has been playing catch up. The growth is definitely never balanced the whole way thru, but between months 8 to 12 it all starts coming together. Can't say enough how incredible it's turning out for you Melvin! 

• Like 2

On 7/7/2022 at 2:09 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

On 7/7/2022 at 1:53 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

I got a lot of questions asking how my hair looked not combed back, here’s a comparison from month 4 vs. 6 months. 3A658EA8-2088-427A-AD35-1E551FC51370.jpeg

wow... this is significantly different.

• Like 1

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

4 hours ago, rob7331 said:

Amazing work Melvin. Sometimes when I look at a journey like yours with so many ups and downs I'm just amazed at what we're capable of achieving with hair transplants.

The tech has come a long way huh.

Just knowing that this kind of transformation is possible (WITHOUT FINASTERIDE!!!) and knowing there are clinics like Eugenix we can use is massive. The next generation are lucky and blessed :)

• Like 3

-------------------------------------
700 graphs is never enough! 

Collection of useful links (profiles etc): https://bit.ly/3JC2xwS