Most Detailed Dr. Resul Yaman Review You Will Ever See September 2021

digi23

• Administrators

Definitely turned the corner 🙌🏼

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

9 hours ago, blackislback said:

Hair growth has definitely started, and very nice donor's area recovery! Congratulations! Wish you ASAP much more progress, but it's 3rd months, and you have still plenty time for much progress ;)

When did you first time got hair cut after HT?

Thanks! Yes I am patient and trust the process :)

I had my first haircut at about 10 weeks with clippers, just because I had so much redness I did not want to do it earlier.

You are welcome ;) . Yes, patiences is very important at this stage :) and at overall process...

Tnx for info, clear, understand why you didn't want do it earlier... Just thought about my future haircut, and when is ok to do it, as hair by sides  - native hair growths much faster than at recipient area, i'll do it once it's longer by sides :)  , to same  level like at recipient area, as looks ugly, by sides longer and shorter at recipient area :) .

• Like 1

Yes, agree , but even for 3.5m is still very good, in my case not so well like your 3w, as seems my donor's skin is very sensitive, cause after 26th days i feel still those tightening-contract at donor's area, and probably cause of it, still not bigger progress of hair growth this area, but ok, it's process, waiting to start and improve...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SGT said:

Can you send some pics from further away?  Seems almost like people at this point probably can't tell that much you have an HT?  

Yes I started to work at a new place about 1 week ago, none told me anything about how my hair is looking, its pretty undetectable at this stage. It just looks less thick and some spots are fairly empty but from some distance people dont notice. 

Funny thing a new colleague of mine there had FUE scars I thought so I told him about that I got a hair transplant, then he confirmed that he also had one done and he said "I did not notice, if you didnt tell me I would not know."

20211230_221307.jpg

Edited by digi23

22 hours ago, Gokuhairline said:

seems like most patients have one side that almost always fills in more and faster right? my left side is more filled in then right one hopefully it catches up and evens out but i am seeing this with most every one 

Yes, you can see on these two, one place looks pretty good and the other really empty. I doubt every day that this will be a good outcome lol, but just need to relax and wait, its very early still.

20211231_233259.jpg

20211231_233307.jpg

• Like 1

Week 17 :D

I am starting to lose my patience abit because you see so many who already got a good result at this point, but I understand that its not everyone, I hope it will be a good result in the end but patience is the most difficult thing! 

You can see that in some places not a single hair have sprouted yet, but you just need to trust the process and relax, 17 weeks is pretty early.

20220106_204930.jpg

20220106_205327.jpg

20220106_204917.jpg

20220106_205038.jpg

20220106_204910.jpg

20220106_205021.jpg

20220106_205103.jpg

20220106_205124.jpg

Edited by digi23
  • Like 3

This is one of the most comprehensive experience threads I've ever seen. @digi23 Thank you for being selfless and so detailed and sharing your progress updates here.

I'm in talks with the clinic as we speak to get mine done. Most likely end of February or early March. I will keep you posted on my journey too.

Keep them photos coming. They are really inspiring.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, AVI1214 said:

This is one of the most comprehensive experience threads I've ever seen. @digi23 Thank you for being selfless and so detailed and sharing your progress updates here.

I'm in talks with the clinic as we speak to get mine done. Most likely end of February or early March. I will keep you posted on my journey too.

Keep them photos coming. They are really inspiring.

Thanks!

Thanks, glad you like my effort. :D

It is great with reviews, I love to read them myself so trying myself to do the best I can to contribute with my experience. :) 

How many grafts are you looking to do?

1 minute ago, digi23 said:

Thanks, glad you like my effort. :D

It is great with reviews, I love to read them myself so trying myself to do the best I can to contribute with my experience. :) 

How many grafts are you looking to do?

2000 in the front and 500 on the crown.

avi1214-01.jpeg