Most Detailed Dr. Resul Yaman Review You Will Ever See September 2021

digi23

I think it is the angle of this particular photo. Here are some more photos. My hairline had receded dramatically in the past decade or so. I can see the difference in my photos when I compare them from the past. Take a look at these.

IMG_0750_2.jpg

IMG_0753-2.jpg

IMG_0757-2.jpg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, AVI1214 said:

@digi23Sorry to hijack your thread. I will refrain from posting any more photos after this. I may end up starting a new thread about my own journey. That is if I take the plunge.

I see now your situation. You have good hair anyway, just need a smaller procedure for the hairline. Is it really worth to do just 500 grafts in the crown? Maybe leave it I would say. 

You can start a thread with good photos on donor area and all thinning areas and you can get some input from many on the forum.

Your results look pretty great @digi23! Excited to see your future progress!

As I'm considering Dr. Yaman for my HT, I have a few quick questions for the community.

I noticed that, apart from Bicer, he's the only Turkey-based surgeon on HairRestorationNetwork's list. I was wondering if there's any particular reason why he's there and doctors like Pekiner and HLC are not.

From what I understand, it's important to have the doctor do the graft extraction and the incisions and if I understand correctly, Dr. Yaman only supervises all steps, but doesn't do them on his own. Isn't that a red flag?

I also noticed 2 double grafts on digi23's hairline - might be completely wrong, but I think I read somewhere that you should only use single grafts there. (digi, your hairline still looks really, really natural!)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Lexa said:

Your results look pretty great @digi23! Excited to see your future progress!

As I'm considering Dr. Yaman for my HT, I have a few quick questions for the community.

I noticed that, apart from Bicer, he's the only Turkey-based surgeon on HairRestorationNetwork's list. I was wondering if there's any particular reason why he's there and doctors like Pekiner and HLC are not.

From what I understand, it's important to have the doctor do the graft extraction and the incisions and if I understand correctly, Dr. Yaman only supervises all steps, but doesn't do them on his own. Isn't that a red flag?

I also noticed 2 double grafts on digi23's hairline - might be completely wrong, but I think I read somewhere that you should only use single grafts there. (digi, your hairline still looks really, really natural!)

I hope it speeds up with the growth 😁 

Dr Yaman does incisions, extraction is done by his brother Mohammed Yaman.

They get a compensation from the clinic on here as I understand it, that said, they do not recommend poor Drs. Maybe HLC and Pekiner is not interested in paying that fee, since their popularity is so good already.

Yes I am seeing doubles aswell, after 6 months I will get into detail on this when I see more growth.

Edited by digi23
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gatsby said:

That's really coming along now @digi23. Looking good! 👌

1 hour ago, Egy said:

It is growing well.

Thanks for the encouraging words guys!

I am staying positive. I think for me with such fine hair(45 microns or 0.45mm) I need the density for it to look really nice, thats why I wont look "perfect" like someone with thicker hair diameter early on.

On one spot where the density is much better I feel really satisfied, but its gaps everywhere so just need to keep being patient. I see alot of small hair in between that just sprouted and also I get pimples sometimes in the recipient which is a good sign.

I decided to do a skin fade today aswell after my update, this is how my scars looks, looks pretty incredble I must say? Can barely see them and this is WAY lower than I would ever go. 

20220114_163346.jpg

20220114_163424.jpg

20220114_163402.jpg

Edited by digi23
  • Like 2

Looking good man - I think a fade into a 3 guard or so when you start getting a cm or 2 above ear level height will allow the new temple peak hair to blend in much better.

Hair is coming in though, keep letting that top grow out and I think you'll be able to style it nicely in another 4-8 weeks!

20 hours ago, JDEE0 said:

Looking good man - I think a fade into a 3 guard or so when you start getting a cm or 2 above ear level height will allow the new temple peak hair to blend in much better.

Hair is coming in though, keep letting that top grow out and I think you'll be able to style it nicely in another 4-8 weeks!

Thanks for the input.

Yes I need to have it a little bit longer, just took it down to close to zero to see how it looked. The angles look ok?

Still my hair is REALLY thin and very see through, hopefully it will speed up!

12 minutes ago, digi23 said:

Thanks for the input.

Yes I need to have it a little bit longer, just took it down to close to zero to see how it looked. The angles look ok?

Still my hair is REALLY thin and very see through, hopefully it will speed up!

Yeah it's good to shave it high and tight at least once for a good idea of what you can get away with in the future.

Angles look pretty good to me, they seem to flow into your native hair pretty seamlessly - you still look a little bit red under the hairs in the recipient which is also probably making it stand out more, so it will look a bit more homogenous in the future once your skin is fully back to normal too I think. 

Just got to be patient mate, I get it though, I'm already getting impatient and expecting to see some sort of explosion of growth and I'm only 8 and a half weeks in! I think once you're into the 6 month closing in on 7, things will be much more improved and you'll see the light at the end of the tunnel.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Coming a long really nicely, you’ve got really fair skin, the redness should subside soon. But good stuff man very happy for you bro 🙌🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, justbelieves said:

Do you recommend him? Are you on Fin? I'm looking into finalizing my booking but you're the only one I found with a detailed post.

My experience was pretty good. Its a serious clinic and I felt safe and taken care of.

I cant say anything right now about the result, its maybe 2 months away.

@digi23 Hey Hey thanks for the detailed writeup, I bet it's very helpful to a lot of people!

I have a question though, your immediate post op pictures look very different from Melvin's with his recent transplant at Eugenix. Did Dr. Yaman tell you why his grafts look like white bulbs sticking out?

I don't know if it affects the yield or not, it just seems that it limits how many he can dense pack into an area, whereas at Eugenix they can seemingly fit much more. 

9 minutes ago, asterix0 said:

@digi23 Hey Hey thanks for the detailed writeup, I bet it's very helpful to a lot of people!

I have a question though, your immediate post op pictures look very different from Melvin's with his recent transplant at Eugenix. Did Dr. Yaman tell you why his grafts look like white bulbs sticking out?

I don't know if it affects the yield or not, it just seems that it limits how many he can dense pack into an area, whereas at Eugenix they can seemingly fit much more. 

Not sure. I think all patients looks like that direct after a hair transplant. Not sure if his post op photos was taken the day after? If so it looks a little different. 

I guess @Melvin- Moderator could answer this.

I know if you checkout some of the best in the world like Dr Bruno Ferreira, Dr Rafael De Freitas it will look exactly like mine.

Edited by digi23

11 minutes ago, digi23 said:

Not sure. I think all patients looks like that direct after a hair transplant. Not sure if his post op photos was taken the day after? If so it looks a little different. 

I guess @Melvin- Moderator could answer this.

I know if you checkout some of the best in the world like Dr Bruno Ferreira, Dr Rafael De Freitas it will look exactly like mine.

Yes perhaps this case is similar, ok there are 500 less grafts but probably you can expect a result similar to this guys?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, asterix0 said:

Yes perhaps this case is similar, ok there are 500 less grafts but probably you can expect a result similar to this guys?

I dont think you should compare Dr Yaman with the ones I mentioned, since they are amongst the very very best. I hope I get a decent result, its growing in pretty good but still alot of more growth before I would be satisfied.

1 minute ago, digi23 said:

I dont think you should compare Dr Yaman with the ones I mentioned, since they are amongst the very very best. I hope I get a decent result, its growing in pretty good but still alot of more growth before I would be satisfied.

Gotcha, it looked like he had a similar loss pattern and graft placement, also donor maybe on the finer side so it could be some frame of reference to use.

Nevertheless I wish you happy continued growing 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1