Most Detailed Dr. Resul Yaman Review You Will Ever See September 2021

digi23

Yes, I agree that it all looks as it should. Good distribution, maybe a little higher than most we see, but it looks to be good donor zone. Don't be alarmed about the red spots, they will heal very fast, within a couple weeks. 

Follow your clinic's instructions with lotions and sprays. Most people use saline spray every couple hours to help with scabs and healing process.

On 9/10/2021 at 10:08 PM, Egy said:

@digimon2323 In my opinion it looks like a clean job, maybe I see some extration from the zone no safe, a bit too high to be clear, but otherwise everything seems ok.  Now you just have to have a lot of patience and wait for the result.💪

Thanks for your input, yes I noticed that aswell that it seemed abit high when I compare to some others. I dont know if it was because we have no hairloss except temples in my family. My brother is 34 and he is basically NW1-1.5 with no sign of loss and my father is 65 with maybe NW3 temple peaks.

On 9/11/2021 at 12:10 AM, MachoVato said:

Yes, I agree that it all looks as it should. Good distribution, maybe a little higher than most we see, but it looks to be good donor zone. Don't be alarmed about the red spots, they will heal very fast, within a couple weeks. 

Follow your clinic's instructions with lotions and sprays. Most people use saline spray every couple hours to help with scabs and healing process.

Thanks for taking your time and checking this out. Yes I am doing everything as it says. I found your thread aswell, I will follow it.

9 hours ago, Gokuhairline said:

nice, will you be taking any meds soon ? minox/finas oral or topical ? happy growing

Thanks. For this moment since I have not lost any hair since I was basically 18-20, I am turning 27 now in a few months and my family in generations have at worst NW3 hair pattern even my father which is 65 have only temple peaks I will only take multivitamin with saw palmetto for the moment and I will monitor future hairloss wisely. If I start to lose some I will def go on mediciation fast. 

Edited by digimon2323

37 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Donor extraction area looks fine to me, it depends on the individual. Yours looks like it could give plenty more if needed. 

Thanks, hopefully it will heal up just fine. One thing I notice is that they used alot of multiples? Also Mohamed Yaman the extraction guy commented it under surgery that there were "alot of nice 4s."

This is the summary I got of different type of grafts.

241687921_254326029895318_6282525077162681005_n.jpg

Edited by digimon2323

16 minutes ago, digimon2323 said:

One thing I notice is that they used alot of multiples? Also Mohamed Yaman the extraction guy commented it under surgery that there were "alot of nice 4s."

Great, they will give more coverage.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

That’s a good graft count ! Nice to see a breakdown, so far so good 👍🏽

1 minute ago, Egy said:

Great, they will give more coverage.

Yes since I have medium-thin hair, 0,45mm it will hopefully add density that way with alot of multiple but now its just a waiting game. It heals up pretty good, some itching started today and I am very swollen around the ears/eyes.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, digimon2323 said:

Yes since I have medium-thin hair, 0,45mm it will hopefully add density that way with alot of multiple but now its just a waiting game. It heals up pretty good, some itching started today and I am very swollen around the ears/eyes.

Yes the edema will last a while but it’s part of the process unfortunately 😞

• Like 1

On 9/11/2021 at 10:55 PM, JohnAC71 said:

Yes the edema will last a while but it’s part of the process unfortunately 😞

I was given both a aloe vera mousse to put on for 20 minutes on the recipient and donor area before showering plus a aloe vera schampoo to use after the mousse from the clinic.

I really like the effect of the aloe vera because it really removes all annoying itching, should not be a problem aswell to use some aloe vera gel in spray form when its dry?

Edited by digimon2323

Day 10, scabs have been removed and itsssss hair :D Still pink/red but it will maybe take a week or so to get it to fade abit.

If you look at the donor area, you can see that they indeed did do some extractions abit high it seems, I am pretty sure the tech guy "Öguz" who did some more extractions in the very end did those because he was only working high up. I guess he does not have alot of experience from extraction since he was in the implantation team. You can see if you look closely that extractions have been made in the "cowlick", which I think is quite unneccesary when it is my first ever ht and only 2550 grafts.

241495573_178153117776475_8341784371296359701_n.jpg

241459478_1478168889224086_5868573532898743837_n.jpg

241543361_1004191590154059_3498462494312827749_n.jpg

241410248_233860268710363_8797340183424920022_n.jpg

Edited by digi23
  • Like 2

Don't worry @digi23 now it's just a waiting game, I know it's easier said than done, especially for you who are your first transplant.  For redness, it is not the same for everyone, there are those who fade before and those after.  I noticed you have a lot of multiple grafts, those give more coverage, hopefully none have happened in hairline though.  🤞

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Egy said:

Don't worry @digi23 now it's just a waiting game, I know it's easier said than done, especially for you who are your first transplant.  For redness, it is not the same for everyone, there are those who fade before and those after.  I noticed you have a lot of multiple grafts, those give more coverage, hopefully none have happened in hairline though.  🤞

Yes I am doing good, I know it will be a waiting game so no worries 🙂 I can see a couple doubles in the hairline I think, just a few though. The donor area is abit worrying if you would do 4000+ grafts with them, since I did only 2550 and they got pretty high on me. But I think the donor area looks fine for now? Hopefully it will be a good result in the end anyways, I am not so picky I just want a full head of hair.

Edited by digi23
  • Like 1

@digi23The donor area does not look bad, you are just 10 days after the transplant, let it heal, one piece of advice I can give you is to stay away from mirrors, especially between the first and third month.

Edited by Egy

32 minutes ago, Egy said:

@digi23The donor area does not look bad, you are just 10 days after the transplant, let it heal, one piece of advice I can give you is to stay away from mirrors, especially between the first and third month.

Yes, we can evaluate later on 🙂 Thanks.