Most Detailed Dr. Resul Yaman Review You Will Ever See September 2021

digi23

12 hours ago, GaryStruthers said:

But for me personally, this is the image that scares me. I would take a completely bald head over this hands down.

To each his own. I would love to have that hair.

• Administrators

Guys,

I’m not going to post personal information publicly. His real name and information is there. So I will not post it. I did have a conversation with him, he sent me further screenshots of him negotiating with the clinic for more money to get it removed. He thought because the clinic had agreed, they were at fault. I have had a conversation with the clinic about dealing with these issues. If any patients are offering to remove or post a thread for a refund. I am to be notified immediately. They are under no circumstances to offer a refund to remove a thread.

I repeat ANYONE trying to use the forum to get a refund will be BANNED no questions asked. This forum is not anyones tool to get a refund, this sets a HORRIBLE precedent. The whole reason this forum exist is so that people can see genuine reviews good or bad. Imagine all of these negative reviews disappear because someone was paid off, is that a good thing? ABSOLUTELY NOT. 

@PizzaWolf and @Aslitarcan sucks you two seem to have an issue with this, so perhaps this open and transparent community is not for you. 

I will be keeping this thread up and locking it. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.