Most Detailed Dr. Resul Yaman Review You Will Ever See September 2021

digi23

Forgot to update on the usual Thursday, so now its been 8 weeks.

Still having big pimples in the donor area all the time, not sure when its going to stop, I guess it must be ingrown hairs that might have been affected with shock loss thats coming to life again. Donor area heals up, its also that I got longer hair so it fills in abit, so not sure what to make of it.

Recipient area, the redness is fading now. Still no growth, I guess its starting pretty soon!

20211106_181848.jpg

20211106_181804.jpg

20211106_181918.jpg

20211106_182012.jpg

Edited by digi23
  • Like 1

Week 9. 

I cut the long hairs that had continued to grow in the recipient area since the procedure a little bit shorter carefully with a scissor some days ago. I think I also see some new hairs coming up. 

Donor area looks decent, I think we need to wait some more before it heals 100%. The question is if it was shock loss or if they maybe took too many multi grafts from that area up top, under the swirl.

20211113_170312.jpg

20211113_170211.jpg

20211113_170331.jpg

Edited by digi23
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Update 3 months on Thursday, but here you go 🙂 

The growth should start now, already filling in one side of the temples, its alot of short hair that just sprouted aswell if you zoom in 🙂 Donor area is still a little bit of a concern, but need to wait 3-6 months, hopefully its just temporary shock loss.

20211129_095326.jpg

20211129_095329.jpg

20211129_095344.jpg

Edited by digi23

Thanks for all of the regular updates.  I've been going back and forth between Dr. Acar and Dr. Yaman.  Considering everything (knowing that its still hard to tell up to this point what the final results would be) would you still go with Dr. Yaman?  I have to admit that some of his bad results on this site have made me question why he is still listed here.  You've clearly done a lot of research and you've made a great contribution to the community with this meticulous post.

Edited by hearsuit
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, hearsuit said:

Thanks for all of the regular updates.  I've been going back and forth between Dr. Acar and Dr. Yaman.  Considering everything (knowing that its still hard to tell up to this point what the final results would be) would you still go with Dr. Yaman?  I have to admit that some of his bad results on this site have made me question why he is still listed here.  You've clearly done a lot of research and you've made a great contribution to the community with this meticulous post.

I doubt Dr Acar would be a better choice to be honest. Mostly Yaman have good results, he have two bad ones here on the forum. But usually the bad outcomes is what people remembers, so only one bad outcome and you pretty much roast the Dr for the rest of his career solely on that one.

Dr Yaman is doing 3 patients a day, he is accepting pretty much anyone, which makes his ethics questionable. He is doing 5000+ grafts in single sessions which I am not a huge fan of, these big sessions is not serious in my opinion, the work will likely not be refined. He is far from perfect but usually he does a decent job, specially in cases under 3500 grafts. 

Edited by digi23
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Looking good and should really begin to kick off now! What is the height from the glabella to the mid point? Thanks for sharing! 👍

Thanks Gatsby! About 6.5cm! :) 

Edited by digi23
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ConnorCrosby said:

Hey Digi! Exciting times ahead it looks like.

I'm only 14 days after surgery so far and I'm also experiencing pimples in the donor area. Have they stopped showing up for you? If yes - how far down the road exactly?

Thanks Connor.

I have had alot of big cits in the donor area specially, like you experience it. No they have not stopped, it was maybe 2 weeks they stopped but now I had 4-5 of them again the past days. I guess the donor area is still healing, and since I potentially have had shock loss there will be ingrown hairs.

I did not touch my transplanted area even though I had some pimples in there after like a month or so. I am popping white heads in the transplanted area aswell after like 2 months and until now.

• Like 1

I had about 4-5 occurrences of big pimples/cysts in donor, I simply squeezed them dry.  The first one I squeezed had puss + a disintegrating hair inside it.  I assume this means probably a hair was transected during harvesting and pieces were left in the head.

But yeah, all 4-5 or so big pimples, after draining them well and squeezing all puss out never came back.

• Like 1

Check out my journey here:

@digi23  Here is where I am  at 7 weeks post surgery.  I haven't had any pimples really and the shedding seems to have happened mostly last week.  Does it seem like I'm on track. I will post some of the initial pics later if you want to see them. Like 4800 grafts.  

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fue3361 said:

I had about 4-5 occurrences of big pimples/cysts in donor, I simply squeezed them dry.  The first one I squeezed had puss + a disintegrating hair inside it.  I assume this means probably a hair was transected during harvesting and pieces were left in the head.

But yeah, all 4-5 or so big pimples, after draining them well and squeezing all puss out never came back.

Mine is just big pimples/cits I think maybe from ingrown hairs that is starting to come to life again but shed due to shock loss, I still experience these.

3 hours ago, SGT said:

@digi23  Here is where I am  at 7 weeks post surgery.  I haven't had any pimples really and the shedding seems to have happened mostly last week.  Does it seem like I'm on track. I will post some of the initial pics later if you want to see them. Like 4800 grafts.  

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

Looks on track 👍 You should do your own thread :D Its good with more reviews, you have alot more grafts than me so would be cool to see a review for your case!

3 Months 2 Weeks

Literally new hairs sprouting by the day, its a great feeling! 

I cut my hair last week after the last update to 6mm to get an even cut because I started to work at a new place and did not want my hair to be uneven length.

You can feel with your fingers and also the photo from upstairs over the head you can see that it is more hair than the other photos, it is ALOT of colorless hairs which is very common when they first sprouted, they are difficult to catch with the camera, on the bottom of the hair in some of them I can see that they are turning dark.

Donor area I think is starting to recover from shock loss, still some left for me to be 100% happy.

20211216_184628.jpg

20211216_185203.jpg

20211216_184545.jpg

20211216_184537.jpg

Edited by digi23
  • Like 3