HT at EUGENIX NW5 4200+ grafts Dr.Arika Bansal Jan 2nd-3rd

Wandererind

Thank you for updating us about your progress.  All the best for your result. @Wandererind

• Like 2

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

7 minutes ago, Wandererind said:

yes john. its a scary period especially in india right now!this too shall pass! will surely update in couple of days!

Glad to hear your ok. Scary is a understatement, feel for you guys right now. 🙏

• Like 3

here is the 4 months update(123 days to be precise). 

i was worried abt temples but now even though it looks sparse it has taken a nice shape and i feel there is a decent growth compared to 3rd month. as of now really happy with the result and looking forward for even more density in hairline and decent enough coverage in crown. i don't know whether its usual or not but when the hair is wet especially during tue period of exercise can see lot of hair shedding when i touch my hair...may i know whether this is usual. i want to take pictures in daylight so that it will give me a good idea!

IMG_20210504_160429~2.jpg

IMG_20210504_160434.jpg

IMG_20210504_160509~2.jpg

IMG_20210504_160514~2.jpg

IMG_20210504_160526.jpg

IMG_20210504_160645.jpg

IMG_20210504_160438~2.jpg

IMG_20210504_160443~2.jpg

IMG_20210504_160509~2.jpg

Edited by Wandererind
  • Like 2

thanku so much john. hoping for the best. and regarding beard grafts, around 285 was taken from beard during the ht, technicians told me that mostly they were doubles and triples which is really good for beard grafts!

6 minutes ago, Wandererind said:

thanku so much john. hoping for the best. and regarding beard grafts, around 285 was taken from beard during the ht, technicians told me that mostly they were doubles and triples which is really good for beard grafts!

It’s a impressive beard to say the least ! Your headed for a excellent result 👏

• Like 1

Wait....are you sure these are 4 month results and not 12 months (lol).

I don't think I have seen so much growth and coverage in anyone at 4 months. You pretty much have a full head of hair!

How does it feel?

You went from a NW5 to this with ~4,000 grafts with a few hundred dedicated to the temple points. 

Amazing!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, SLA said:

Wait....are you sure these are 4 month results and not 12 months (lol).

I don't think I have seen so much growth and coverage in anyone at 4 months. You pretty much have a full head of hair!

How does it feel?

You went from a NW5 to this with ~4,000 grafts with a few hundred dedicated to the temple points. 

Amazing!

haha. i will take that as a wonderful comp! yes frontal part looks good now though with the naked eye, u can see that density is'nt 100 percent but i am sure as u said i had an early growth. i saw few more cases from eugenix having early growth! not sure about the actual reason but i will take it anyday lol!

12 minutes ago, SLA said:

In addition....correct me if I am wrong, the caliber of your hair doesn't look particularly thick.

yes u are correct. mine isnt that thick! i will post few more pics which was taken during last yr for the reference!

1 minute ago, Wandererind said:

haha. i will take that as a wonderful comp! yes frontal part looks good now though with the naked eye, u can see that density is'nt 100 percent but i am sure as u said i had an early growth. i saw few more cases from eugenix having early growth! not sure about the actual reason but i will take it anyday lol!

For sure, I too have seen early growth from Eugenix, however, I have not seen any that have achieved the illusion of almost full density at the beginning of month 4. Assuming the lack of scalp/hair color contrast helps (dark hair on dark skin).

I think early growth has something to do with the direct hair transplant in which they implant almost immediately as well as them extracting more tissue surrounding the grafts (or something like that).

Looking forward to seeing more photos!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SLA said:

For sure, I too have seen early growth from Eugenix, however, I have not seen any that have achieved the illusion of almost full density at the beginning of month 4. Assuming the lack of scalp/hair color contrast helps (dark hair on dark skin).

I think early growth has something to do with the direct hair transplant in which they implant almost immediately as well as them extracting more tissue surrounding the grafts (or something like that).

Looking forward to seeing more photos!

yes exactly. i was about to say that. i heard few saying regarding the tissue surrounding the scalp though i dont have much idea about it medically! regarding DHI, i dont know whether its true but few doctors told me that grafts will have a better survival rate than normal procedure. and one more point is that, i didnt shed completely! maybe that might be another reason!

• Like 1

this was taken a week before surgery! as u can see i really tried to cover my frontal part by combing it towards my frontal line which actually didnt work..another photo i was accidentally captured behind my friends and u can see how bad my baldness was especially the frontal and crown!

Screenshot_20210429-234516.jpg

Screenshot_20210429-234631~2.jpg

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, SLA said:

wow...dramatic change, and only really using ~3,600 grafts to cover entire head (since 400+ went to the temple points)!

yes, around 470 grafts were used for temples! even i felt the grafts used were less compared to what other clinics projected! but thats how it goes with eugenix! as far as the result is concerned, i am pretty happy!

• Like 1

• Administrators

HUGE improvement 👏🏼Happy for you

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Wow, what an amazing result for the amount of coverage needed. Looking like a home run result to me since you had so much area to cover. Congratulations on the new look! It only gets better from here. :D

• Like 1

1st Procedure: 3332 FUE Grafts | Shapiro Medical Group | 10.29.20
2nd Procedure: 1908 FUE Grafts | Shapiro Medical Group | 11.13.23

@Wandererind If you showed me just the pre-op picture and this, I would say this is a 1 year result, absolutely fantastic. Can you let us know the post op medications (minoxdil, finasteride, multivitamins like biotin),shampoo or anything else that you are using? This might help others to speed up their hair transplant result just like yours.