HT at EUGENIX NW5 4200+ grafts Dr.Arika Bansal Jan 2nd-3rd

Wandererind

a week to 6 month mark! had a haircut! have attached pictures from various angles! very happy about the proceedings! it has made a huge cosmetic difference and surely i look at least 5-6 years younger! would be over the moon if i can get even more density(marked the spot in one of the pics). crown is catching up and i know it will take longer time! temples look even better in person! only thing i am looking forward is the slight improvement in density in hairline (as already mentioned) and even that can be seen only in harsh lighting! but when i comb it sideways, even that's not a problem!overall extremely satisfactory 6 months it has been! 

IMG_20210625_153132~2.jpg

IMG_20210625_153126~2.jpg

IMG_20210625_151810~2.jpg

IMG_20210625_151805~2.jpg

IMG_20210625_151755~2.jpg

IMG_20210625_115811~2.jpg

IMG_20210625_153000.jpg

IMG_20210625_153014.jpg

IMG_20210625_151819.jpg

IMG_20210625_151830.jpg

IMG_20210625_151530.jpg

Edited by Wandererind
  • Like 5

This is outstanding @Wandererind!

You results already look great...and you have more time to go.

While the hairline might be slightly less dense at this point than you have hoped for, I think it looks excellent and age appropriate. I think you will see thickening in the months to come.

Such outstanding results and a modest use of grafts.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SLA said:

This is outstanding @Wandererind!

You results already look great...and you have more time to go.

While the hairline might be slightly less dense at this point than you have hoped for, I think it looks excellent and age appropriate. I think you will see thickening in the months to come.

Such outstanding results and a modest use of grafts.

thanku so much @SLA. yes true. i am already satsified with my results. if this is going to be my final result, then i would say its great end point! just that i got greedy about th density 😁. regarding the crown, its too early to judge though i am already ok with it. i was completely ok with it being sparse. i just dont want to look completely bald in the crown..now thats accomplished, i am no more worried about bending my head around people! i know its just too early to ask but what do u think about having a mild touch in the hairline if it doesn't improve. whats ur opinion on it!?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Wow 😳 this is really improving so much. So pleased for you 🙏

thanku so much john! thanks for ur wonderful support! what do u think about density in the marked space! is it ok?

• Like 1

Just now, Wandererind said:

thanku so much john! thanks for ur wonderful support! what do u think about density in the marked space! is it ok?

It looks really natural from most angles. Review at the end of 12 months. Too early to tell. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Wandererind said:

i know its just too early to ask but what do u think about having a mild touch in the hairline if it doesn't improve. whats ur opinion on it!?

Hi @Wandererind- Like others said, it is definitely too early to tell. That being said, if 12 or so months go by and you want to reinforce the hairline, definitely talk to Dr. Arika to get her opinion.

You definitely want to make sure to keep the progression of baldness in mind and not use too many grafts where not necessarily needed. I am sure Dr. Arika will give her expert opinion :) to gauge how many grafts would be needed, how many more grafts your head and beard donors have and how many grafts would be needed should you progress to an NW 7 (hopefully not!)

At age 47, I would be more than happy with that hairline density, however, if I was 10-15 younger, I might feel differently.  

So happy about your growth!

• Like 2

• Administrators

OMG look at this difference bro 👏🏼👏🏼

74F53E56-2843-4DD2-8B00-A65D53EBB810.jpeg

• Like 5

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 minute ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

OMG look at this difference bro 👏🏼👏🏼

74F53E56-2843-4DD2-8B00-A65D53EBB810.jpeg

wow, thanks for the collage melvin! so kind of u! as i said, it has changed my life completely! thanks to you people! this forum is the best thing that happened to me in the recent past!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wandererind said:

wow, thanks for the collage melvin! so kind of u! as i said, it has changed my life completely! thanks to you people! this forum is the best thing that happened to me in the recent past!

Aww ☺️ thanks 🙏 but it’s been our pleasure, your a joy to have here 👌

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SLA said:

Hi @Wandererind- Like others said, it is definitely too early to tell. That being said, if 12 or so months go by and you want to reinforce the hairline, definitely talk to Dr. Arika to get her opinion.

You definitely want to make sure to keep the progression of baldness in mind and not use too many grafts where not necessarily needed. I am sure Dr. Arika will give her expert opinion :) to gauge how many grafts would be needed, how many more grafts your head and beard donors have and how many grafts would be needed should you progress to an NW 7 (hopefully not!)

At age 47, I would be more than happy with that hairline density, however, if I was 10-15 younger, I might feel differently.  

So happy about your growth!

yes @SLA. still have 6 months atleast. waiting to meet dr.arika after the lockdown! definitely should consider about my future progression..well said.

hairline density is surely good. as i told you , it was a greedy question. just wanted an expert opinion from you! thanks again for being so kind in replying to all my queries! as always!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

almost 7 months and i am happy with the crown! i never wanted a great coverage there. just expected my total bald area which was totally gone to be covered decently! and the hairline, it has made a huge difference to my looks as i mentioned already! i really hope no one identifies me with "oh!that bald guy" tag anymore😂

IMG_20210722_161223~2.jpg

IMG_20210727_200742.jpg

IMG_20210727_200736.jpg

IMG_20210727_222559.jpg

• Like 4

• Administrators

What an incredible difference for only 7 months of wow

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.