HT at EUGENIX NW5 4200+ grafts Dr.Arika Bansal Jan 2nd-3rd

Wandererind

1 minute ago, Wandererind said:

thanku so much abhinay!

You're welcome sir. And thank you for the update.

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• 3 weeks later...

hi it isnt an actual update but took a selfie today and compared with the picture which i clicked on last december...felt some difference for sure... though today lighting also has played a part! awaiting your feedback!

76th day today

IMG_20210318_115712~3.jpg

IMG_20201222_233757~2.jpg

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor

Extremely happy for you @Wandererind. At only two and half months you are still in the ugly duckling phase yet I can see you are growing so well already. Plenty of months ahead of you. Exciting times. I look forward to continue following your updates. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Extremely happy for you @Wandererind. At only two and half months you are still in the ugly duckling phase yet I can see you are growing so well already. Plenty of months ahead of you. Exciting times. I look forward to continue following your updates. Thanks for sharing!

thanku so much @Gatsby. really gives me so much confidence seeing your reply! will surely update very soon!

2 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Some early growth definitely happening ! So pleased 👏 your in for a hairy summer ☀️ 

my shedding hasnt been 100% and i dont know whether thats one of the reasons john. but there has been some growth for sure.

2 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

They will in time, still very early days. 👌

yes very early days and i am still having just decent expectations abt the final outcome! just 75 days!

• Like 1

WOW! @Wandererind. Growth looks phenomenal!

You are going to have some excellent months ahead of you.

Thank you for continuing to update us as a many of us are strongly considering Eugenix.

Looking forward to seeing future progress.

• Like 2

hi, here is my 3 months (90th day) update. having some growth as shedding wasnt 100%. having some growth in crown and already with average lighting, the front part looks fine! the worrying part is temples as it completely shedded and growth js yet to begin. expecting your feedback! thanku

IMG_20210401_101814~2.jpg

IMG_20210401_101840~2.jpg

IMG_20210401_101848~2.jpg

IMG_20210401_101855~3.jpg

this is normal lighting. didnt cut or trim my hair after HT. going to have one soon! even though the long hair is making up for the density, i shouldnt even be thinking abt density at 3 month mark. can anyone let me know, whether my full growth will be delayed as i didnt have 100 percent shedding and i feel shedding is still happening

IMG_20210401_102009~2.jpg

Edited by Wandererind
  • Like 1

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, JohnAC71 said:

Please don’t worry. At only 3 months most people have zero growth yet. It’s usual to have the growth start from month 4 approx. Have faith in the process, you will be fine. 🙏

+1 John is spot on with his reply @Wandererind. For three months I would be expecting nothing! You look great and a massive difference already to your previous before op pic. You will soon be coming up to some serious growth. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to your future updates!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Please don’t worry. At only 3 months most people have zero growth yet. It’s usual to have the growth start from month 4 approx. Have faith in the process, you will be fine. 🙏

hi john, thanku for responding as always. yes i am happy with the proceedings. to be frank my expectations are getting high for now though i want to lower that 😄. yes, atleast few more months to see the real growth!

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

+1 John is spot on with his reply @Wandererind. For three months I would be expecting nothing! You look great and a massive difference already to your previous before op pic. You will soon be coming up to some serious growth. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to your future updates!

hi @Gatsby. thanku so much.yes i am really happy as of now. all i can do is to wait for few more months! thanku once again for ur words!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wandererind said:

hi john, thanku for responding as always. yes i am happy with the proceedings. to be frank my expectations are getting high for now though i want to lower that 😄. yes, atleast few more months to see the real growth!

Your always welcome 🙏 the summer months is where you will see the most amount of change ! It’s at least a 12 month process but sometimes even longer for extra maturing. 

• Like 1