HT at EUGENIX NW5 4200+ grafts Dr.Arika Bansal Jan 2nd-3rd

Wandererind

lil late about the day 2. yesterday had a 6 hour session. with another 1300+ grafts placed in mid scalp, temples and rest for the patches in front line and crown. final total was 4072 grafts with 3812 from donor and 260 from beard. around 450 grafts were used for temples. felt theΒ outcome is pretty decent. when i started researching abt HT before few months, all my expectations were to have a decent hairline covering the baldness. so will stick to that expectation though the final seems to be dense as of now.Β 

IMG_20210101_151034_Bokeh~2.jpg

IMG_20210101_151042_Bokeh~2.jpg

IMG_20210101_151114_Bokeh~2.jpg

IMG_20210101_151107_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20210101_151058_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20210101_151050_Bokeh.jpg

Edited by Wandererind
  • Like 2

Oh wow. You went for sharper temples than me dude!! And I thought I was being unreasonably aggressive! πŸ˜…

Looking fantastic bro. I'm sure you'll have a great result.Β 

@WandererindΒ please ask post op pictures from the team and post them here like I have. Those shots will be good to see.Β 

Edited by Captain Haddock
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, SLA said:

Can't wait to see your progress in the coming months.

Patience is the name of the game!

All the best!

Thanku so much SLA. yea will be patient atleast for 8-9 months. dont wanna see the mirror before that πŸ˜€

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Also your beard looks great ! And I’m sure will be a valuable source if you ever need it 🀩

haha thanku so much john. and they said among 268 beard grafts 130-135 were doubles. is that a good sign?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Haddock said:

Oh wow. You went for sharper temples than me dude!! And I thought I was being unreasonably aggressive! πŸ˜…

Looking fantastic bro. I'm sure you'll have a great result.Β 

haha cap is it. thanku sonmuch. it was Dr's design and she said its good to have decent temples which will sharpen the look. coming to urs, i just cant wait to see urs. it will be one of the best as its more of a perfecto HT. i was just checking abt temples.do u feel there is decent grafts there?

7 minutes ago, Wandererind said:

haha cap is it. thanku sonmuch. it was Dr's design and she said its good to have decent temples which will sharpen the look. coming to urs, i just cant wait to see urs. it will be one of the best as its more of a perfecto HT. i was just checking abt temples.do u feel there is decent grafts there?

I think I see enough. You can look at mine and they are around the same. My completely receded left temple got 242 grafts. And it looks full now.Β 

In your case there will be a major improvement in looks overall, probably more than mine as mine was more of a touch up/face framing HT in the frontal zone.Β 

Edited by Captain Haddock
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Wandererind said:

thanku so much. hoping for the best. and about the punch size, will update u shortly. too technical for me πŸ˜€. maybe @Captain Haddock will have an immediate answer for this!@Captain Haddock

My guess is around 0.9mm. I am not sure. Will have to ask the team.Β 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Captain Haddock said:

I think I see enough. You can look at mine and they are around the same. My completely receded left temple got 242 grafts. And it looks full now.Β 

In your case there will be a major improvement in looks overall, probably more than mine as mine was more of a touch up/face framing HT in the frontal zone.Β 

yes cap i saw urs. thats when i felt mine was ok as u have settled with this no inspite of having a great donor and less number of extraction. mine had 268 in one side and 220 on the other side. yes, even a minimal success will change my looks as i had totally weird frontal hairline especially last couple of yrs.Β 

Β 

Edited by Wandererind

51 minutes ago, Wandererind said:

haha thanku so much john. and they said among 268 beard grafts 130-135 were doubles. is that a good sign?

I think so! I was under the impression that beard grafts are mostly singles, so you are definitely lucky!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My HT was smooth and uneventful. I expected the procedure + first few days post HT to be little painful, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that the pain was close to zero 🀟

Β 

12 minutes ago, Wandererind said:

now i should be patient for several months but i am confident!

Great expectation setting, cheers!Β 

• Like 1