HT at EUGENIX NW5 4200+ grafts Dr.Arika Bansal Jan 2nd-3rd

Wandererind

22 hours ago, Sitries1 said:

Looks like great work. Will be following your journey 

thanku so much @Sitries1. hoping for the best!

20 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

@WandererindHi ! How are you healing ? Looking forward to your next update ! 

hi john, i am good. recovered within a week .my shedding has just started i feel. will upload my pictures tomorrow. pls follow up and let me know your about your thoughts!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wandererind said:

thanku so much @Sitries1. hoping for the best!

hi john, i am good. recovered within a week .my shedding has just started i feel. will upload my pictures tomorrow. pls follow up and let me know your about your thoughts!

Great ! Will be looking forward to it. Glad you are recovering quickly ! 🙏

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Seniormido said:

Is it essential to have these temple points ?

I always think that the native hair might recede behind them in the future !

hi  @Seniormido actuall my temples have receded back abnormally.almost cm away from what they assume as the permanent zone. so Dr.Arika suggested me to have decent temples so that my odd looking temple zone will be corrected!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JohnAC71 said:

Great ! Will be looking forward to it. Glad you are recovering quickly ! 🙏

actuall i had 0 pain after the surgery john. had  slight itching for couple of days(from 10th day of ht). it was very manageable. except for the local anaesthesia , there isnt much pain involved in this procedure. stopped taking pain killers from day 3 as i had no pain whatsoever!

Just now, Wandererind said:

actuall i had 0 pain after the surgery john. had  slight itching for couple of days(from 10th day of ht). it was very manageable. except for the local anaesthesia , there isnt much pain involved in this procedure. stopped taking pain killers from day 3 as i had no pain whatsoever!

That’s really good to hear. Sometimes those top up shots can be painful. Really does sound like your making progress! 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Wandererind said:

hi  @Seniormido actuall my temples have receded back abnormally.almost cm away from what they assume as the permanent zone. so Dr.Arika suggested me to have decent temples so that my odd looking temple zone will be corrected!

I can understand now. We didn’t see your pre photos. Would you mind sharing some ?

@Wandererind Since the extractions and placement of grafts were done by the technicians, I was wondering how well you felt their skills were.

Were they experts at their craft? Did Dr. Bansal check often to make sure extractions were being done with minimal transection?

Thanks!

• Like 1

here is my 19th day update. having a hair wash for the past couple of days and i gently massaged by scalp and wiped the recipient area using a gauze piece. i can see a lot of hair in it when i wipe and just wanted to check with you people whether its normal or not. i know its shedding time but is it normal for my hair to fall with couple of wipes?also just wanted to check about ky donor area. is it suffering a shock loss or just a normal process? would be happy if you can have a say about my recipient area too! my left temple is fine but my right temple has almost shed completely in 16 days. 

IMG_20210120_104206~2.jpg

IMG_20210120_104153~2.jpg

IMG_20210120_104900.jpg

IMG_20210120_104240.jpg

IMG_20210120_104224.jpg

10 hours ago, SLA said:

@Wandererind Since the extractions and placement of grafts were done by the technicians, I was wondering how well you felt their skills were.

Were they experts at their craft? Did Dr. Bansal check often to make sure extractions were being done with minimal transection?

Thanks!

i felt they were really professional. Dr.Arika frequently visited during the procedure. she also did some extractions. she also guided them whenever its necessary!

• Thanks 1

Everything looks right on track ! Yes it would appear you have a touch of shock loss. Nothing to worry about though, it will grow back after a few months most likely. 
your shedding will continue. All looks really clean and healing well 🙏

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Everything looks right on track ! Yes it would appear you have a touch of shock loss. Nothing to worry about though, it will grow back after a few months most likely. 
your shedding will continue. All looks really clean and healing well 🙏

as always thanku so much john. what do u think abt the crown part? does it look ok?

• Administrators

You look right on track 👌🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.