HT at EUGENIX NW5 4200+ grafts Dr.Arika Bansal Jan 2nd-3rd

Wandererind

• 3 weeks later...

here is my 40th day update. i feel shedding is happening even though i couldnt feel it. i know its usual but there is a kind of panic( as always :p) whether this is the given density without shedding or this is after the shedding phase! donor looks good i think. can anyone kindly tell me whether i have shock loss near the recipient areas? hope i am progressing well!Β 

IMG_20210210_174914~2.jpg

IMG_20210210_174720~2.jpg

IMG_20210210_175018~2.jpg

IMG_20210210_175109~2.jpg

IMG_20210210_174959.jpg

IMG_20210210_174726.jpg

Edited by Wandererind
  • Like 1

It all seems fine for this stage. Shedding will happen and between 3-4 months you should hopefully see some growth. Shock loss can happen, I didn't see any pre-op pics prior to surgery shave down but it almost always grows back unless the hair was on its last legs which means you would have lost it anyways. With an experienced clinic and surgeon which is the case with Eugenix I don't think you need to worry about permanent shock loss. Are you on meds?Β 

• Like 2

All seems okay sir. Nothing to worry about at all. Have you started taking finasteride?

• Like 1

KindΒ Regards
Abhinay SinghΒ  - Β I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.inΒ  Β  WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534 Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  My Hair Transplant JourneyΒ 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• Administrators

Expect minor shock loss around 2 months, but it will turn the corner on three, and then you’re off to the races. Look forward to seeing your updates.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey:Β 

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journeyΒ 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for theΒ Hair Transplant Network, theΒ Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and theΒ Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media:Β Facebook,Β Instagram,Β Linkedin,Β and YouTube.

Β 

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Expect minor shock loss around 2 months, but it will turn the corner on three, and then you’re off to the races. Look forward to seeing your updates.

thanku melvin. yes expecting it soon. will be patient for few more months! excited but patient πŸ˜€

3 hours ago, deitel130 said:

It all seems fine for this stage. Shedding will happen and between 3-4 months you should hopefully see some growth. Shock loss can happen, I didn't see any pre-op pics prior to surgery shave down but it almost always grows back unless the hair was on its last legs which means you would have lost it anyways. With an experienced clinic and surgeon which is the case with Eugenix I don't think you need to worry about permanent shock loss. Are you on meds?Β 

thanku for ur valuable feedback @deitel130. cleared several doubts. so should wait for 2 months atleast to see back some growth as u said. i will send the pre op pics again. yes they are really experienced and i trust them completely. i am on finasteride 1mg for the past 45 days. absolutely no side effects at all!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Wandererind said:

hi abhinay how are u.Β  yes taking it from my 1st day!

Perfect.Β 

• Like 1

KindΒ Regards
Abhinay SinghΒ  - Β I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.inΒ  Β  WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534 Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  My Hair Transplant JourneyΒ 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much sir. As discussed, the shedding phase seems to be on point.Β 

• Like 1

KindΒ Regards