HT at EUGENIX NW5 4200+ grafts Dr.Arika Bansal Jan 2nd-3rd

Wandererind

8 hours ago, hybonix said:

Wow, what an amazing result for the amount of coverage needed. Looking like a home run result to me since you had so much area to cover. Congratulations on the new look! It only gets better from here. :D

thanku so much @hybonix irrespective of other things, my looks has been taken a complete changeover as u said and i glad about it! yes with the area to be covered, the grafts used were conservative!

2 hours ago, Mggm said:

@Wandererind If you showed me just the pre-op picture and this, I would say this is a 1 year result, absolutely fantastic. Can you let us know the post op medications (minoxdil, finasteride, multivitamins like biotin),shampoo or anything else that you are using? This might help others to speed up their hair transplant result just like yours.

thank you so much  @Mggm. about the medications, i am on 1 mg fin everyday and i asked dr.arika whether i can use minoxidil but she insisted me to use the minoxidil only in the non transplanted area at least for six months as the scalp can get get flaky when its used. i was already suffering from dandruff from my teenage so she didn't want my recipient area to get affected i think. she recommended me to use clob S nano solution and a baby shampoo once in 3 days and its really effective! i didn't take any multi vitamins!

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

At only four months your hair is kicking goals with both feet! Congratulations. Looking forward to seeing the months ahead and thanks for sharing!

its really boosting my confidence when it comes from an experienced person like you @Gatsby, thanku so much and yes even i am looking forward for the next couple of months!

• Like 1

Wow..

4 months growth is really framing your face..looks fantastic..imagine growth at 6-8 months.. temples have also started to show growth and outline..

I guess it has to do with your hair caliber which looks thicker than average hair..it really gives you more coverage with current growth..and the hairline looks amazing..

All the best for future growth @Wandererind 🙂

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Wandererind said:

@ADilthanku so much adil. actually i was waiting for ur next update! yes as u said as of now i am really satisfied with the growth. and abt the thickness, do u feel my hair calibre is thick? even the transplanted hair?

Yes your hair caliber looks really thick.. compared to mine its so much thicker.

Even your beard hair is coarse and thick..you are naturally very lucky bro..

😀

• Like 1

On 5/6/2021 at 12:01 AM, ADil said:

Yes your hair caliber looks really thick.. compared to mine its so much thicker.

Even your beard hair is coarse and thick..you are naturally very lucky bro..

😀

but i feel you are off a freat start too! great results awaits! waiting for ur 4-5 months update 😄

• Like 2

4.5 months(137 days) update..not much difference though it has grown longer. took pics with my ipad this time so the sharpness of the pics are even better. crown is still on the slower side but ad expected! i know i am an early grower but fingers crossed that my illusion of density will go up! temples are taking a nice shape..i was really worried earlier that i didnt have a single follicle in the temple zone 2.5 months mark! 

IMG_0019~3.jpg

IMG_0020~2.jpg

IMG_0017~2.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

Edited by Wandererind

Fantastic @Wandererind! It looks great. When you comb your hair, you look as if you have a full head of hair and no loss at all. You will continue to see a lot of improvement in the coming months as you are still at the beginning of your journey!

Keep us posted...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ADil said:

Looking really good @Wandererind

You are an early grower..temples are also getting filled nicely..

You can surely expect great results going forward as this is your result at 4.5 month mark.. ! 😀

thanku so much adil! temples are far better now as u said. 

2 hours ago, SLA said:

Fantastic @Wandererind! It looks great. When you comb your hair, you look as if you have a full head of hair and no loss at all. You will continue to see a lot of improvement in the coming months as you are still at the beginning of your journey!

Keep us posted...

thanku @SLA yes its much much better when i comb it sideways. still several months to go..all i can do is wait! 😁

• Like 1

• Administrators

Looks really good combed sideways. Impressive given the time.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

bro

1 hour ago, Captain Haddock said:

Bro! Wait till you get to the 5th and 6th month! This will be atleast 30%-40% better than what you see now. You probably will see some magic happen too - the 6th month is when things started looking up for me. 

bro happy to hear from u again.  it looks like u are having some real turnaround in 6th month..happy for u! now it has given me more confidence 😀

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...