HT at EUGENIX NW5 4200+ grafts Dr.Arika Bansal Jan 2nd-3rd

Wandererind

On 11/9/2021 at 5:04 PM, Gatsby said:

@Wandererind I am so incredibly happy for you. i know this would be a home run and it's a credit to all of the Eugenix packages that keep a consistent quality control not just on their staff but also on who gets to go near a patient. Speaking with Dr Pradeep on Sunday night he was saying that it takes four years before one of their staff get to put their hands on a patient. Again thanks for sharing and I look forward to even more pics of your new hair!

Thankyou so much @Gatsby. i have discussed many things with u about transplant and clinics last year! thankyou for always being of great support! u always told me its going to be a great result and i never doubted it! now i can see the results which are evident now! and do u think my crown will improve anymore?

• Like 1

On 11/9/2021 at 9:23 PM, MazAB said:

@WandererindΒ Your results are fantastic man! For anyone getting a hair transplant for the first time, your results far exceed expectations for yield, density, and artistry.Β :)

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

thanku @MazAB. cant wait for ur updates!

• Like 1

On 11/18/2021 at 7:00 PM, kirkland said:

Big difference I would say.

image.png.6eb58c5158395f1e681f6748b23bc738.png

image.png.264c4920284a21bc71707e7579fd3a47.png

Big is an understatement. It's night and day. The frontal hairline has been completely restored. The crown too is looking really good.Β 

• Administrators
On 11/18/2021 at 4:44 AM, Wandererind said:

couple of random pics which i took last month!

Screenshot_20211118-180935~2.jpg

IMG_20210918_171645~2.jpg

Hard to believe this guy was once balding 🀯

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey:Β 

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journeyΒ 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for theΒ Hair Transplant Network, theΒ Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and theΒ Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media:Β Facebook,Β Instagram,Β Linkedin,Β and YouTube.

Β 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Wandererind said:

@JC71Β hi john,hope u are doing well. i apologize for not updating anything in the past few month. will come up with in update in a day or 2! overall i am delighted about my result! hope u are doing well

Really good to hear from you ! Now that’s one update I think a lot of us are waiting for πŸ™

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hi everyone. my bad that i couldn't give a proper update. from my last update there isnt a great change and what i can say is , it has transformed my looks completely altogether and the frontal hairline looks dense even when i cut my hair short. crown is more than satisfactory for me as i just expected a decent coverup. these aren't a perfect update pictures but i took it recently. will come with a proper update with closeup pictures next week. i cant thank eugenix enough for this! i dont know whats the success rate now with them but personally I would give 10/10 for them!Β 

IMG_20220531_102027~2.jpg

IMG_20220427_135825.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1