Wandererind

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
22 minutes ago, JC71 said:

@WandererindHey πŸ‘‹ How’s it looking? πŸ™

He’s too busy swiping on tinder πŸ˜†Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey:Β 

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journeyΒ 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for theΒ Hair Transplant Network, theΒ Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and theΒ Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media:Β Facebook,Β Instagram,Β Linkedin,Β and YouTube.

Β 

• Administrators
On 10/20/2021 at 9:46 AM, Wandererind said:

@JC71Β @Melvin- ModeratorΒ it looks great john and melvin... i am extremely happy with the results. will post an update in a day or two...sorry for the delay...haha and i would love to have a tinder account... hope you both can help me with this πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I look forward to your updateΒ 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey:Β 

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journeyΒ 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for theΒ Hair Transplant Network, theΒ Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and theΒ Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media:Β Facebook,Β Instagram,Β Linkedin,Β and YouTube.

Β 

• 2 weeks later...

i apologise for not being active. will be active from now on. here is my 10 months update...i am overjoyed with the results especially with my frontal hairline..it looks dense even in harsh lighting. regarding the crown i am satisfied for sure as that was my expectation. the pic which has lesser density in the crown is the one without combing. if properly combed i feel its way better even in harsh lighting. indoor isnt even a problem. overall i thank dr.arika and her team for completely changing my looks.Β 

Edited by Wandererind
  • Like 3

• Valued Contributor

@Wandererind I am so incredibly happy for you. i know this would be a home run and it's a credit to all of the Eugenix packages that keep a consistent quality control not just on their staff but also on who gets to go near a patient. Speaking with Dr Pradeep on Sunday night he was saying that it takes four years before one of their staff get to put their hands on a patient. Again thanks for sharing and I look forward to even more pics of your new hair!

• Like 4